OJEE Application form 2018 available now. Get OJEE 2018 Online Application link. Check Odisha Joint Entrance Examination details like OJEE Registration, Odisha JEE application Fee, eligibility etc.
OJEE Application Form 2018
The state government of Odisha released the OJEE 2018 Application Form at its official Site. Therefore, aspiring students who want to take admission into Engineering programs and also Masters degree programs can fill the Online Application of OJEE 2018. To fill the OJEE 2018 Online Application Form, candidates need to register first. So check the OJEE Registration process and Apply online. While filling the OJEE Form, applicants need to pay the Application Fee. candidates should not leave the Application Form incomplete. An incomplete OJEE Application Form will be rejected. So check the complete details of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2018 from the Official Site (ojee.nic.in) or direct link attached at the end of this page.
Candidates have to fill the OJEE 2018 Online Application Form in online. Therefore the Application Form of OJEE 2018 is now available on the official Site. So all the Candidates who are willing to apply for the Odisha JEE 2018 can fill the form. Once check the Eligible conditions and ensure that they are eligible for OJEE Apply online. Those who are eligible to fill the OJEE 2018 Application Form are suggested to fill the Form. hence read the entire article and check the complete information of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2018 and then fill the form and Submit it. It is the best way to Submit the OJEE 2018 Online Application Form.
OJEE Online Application Form 2018 @ ojee.nic.in
|Exam conducting Board||State Government of Odisha|
|Name of the Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|Odisha JEE 2017 Application Form Starts from||February 2018|
|Last date to fill OJEE Online Application form||March 2018|
|Last date to print OJEE 2018 Application form||March 2018|
|Odisha JEE 2018 Admit Card Available date||April 2018|
|OJEE Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of OJEE Result 2017||First week of June 2018|
|OJEE 2018 Counselling Dates||Last week of June 2018|
About Odisha Joint Entrance Exam
OJEE Stands for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. It is a state level entrance test of Odisha state. The Odisha state government controls the OJEE Examination. Every year, this Exam is conducted to provide admissions to various courses in Private and government medical, engineering and management institutions of Odisha. This Exam offers admissions into first-year degree courses of ayurveda, homeopathy, pharmacy and also integrated MBA. And also Odisha JEE offers admissions to lateral entry courses of Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Technology/ MCA. It also provides admissions to First-year master degree courses in MCA, M.Tech, MCA, M. Pharmacy, M.Plan, M.Arch. So candidates who are interested in these Courses can check the details of OJEE Registration 2018.
Courses Offered by Odisha JEE Test
|Application Forms||Courses Offered|
|Form A||+2 Science students applying for B. Pharmacy, BAMS, BHMS courses|
|Form B||Lateral Entry Admission for LE (Engg.and Pharma ), B.Sc.(LE) courses|
|Form C||Graduate students applying for MCA / MBA / LE MCA courses|
|Form D||PGAT (M. Tech / M. Arch / M. Pharm / M. Plan)|
|Form E||Graduate students applying for combination of MBA and MCA / MBA and LE MCA / MBA and PGAT courses|
|Form F||+2 (Arts/Science/Commerce) or equivalent students applying for Integrated MBA 5 Years course|
OJEE Application Fee
|Application Forms||OJEE Registration Fee|
|For Form A, B, C, D, F||Rs. 1,000/-|
|For Form E||Rs. 1,500/-|
- Candidates can pay the OJEE Exam Application Fee through Online by using Payment gateways (i.e., Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking).
- Aspirants can also pay the Application Form Fee by through offline, i.e., by using e-challan at any SBI Branch.
How to Apply OJEE 2018 Application Form Online
- Fill OJEE Online Application Form
- Upload Images
- Fee Payment
How to Fill the OJEE 2018 Online Application Form
Aspirants must follow the following steps to fill the OJEE Form. Therefore, candidates can get the Admissions to the B.E/ B.Tech courses offered in the State through OJEE 2018 Registration. Before OJEE 2018 Apply online, once check the below steps and then fill the Form.
Step 1: OJEE Online Registration
- Visit the Official Site – ojee.nic.in or direct link attached below.
- Now Find the OJEE Application Form 2018 and click on it.
- Select the Course Name to which you are going to apply.
- Click on the “Apply” button on New registration window.
- Read the Instructions carefully and click on Apply.
- Enter the details in the OJEE Registration Form.
- After entering all the details, candidates are suggested to proceed for generating their password for future login.
- Aspirants can generate their password with the minimum of 8-13 characters with at least one special character, one upper case character, one lower case character & one numeric value.
- And password should be a Case Sensitive.
- After generating the Password, candidates need to keep safe the password.
- And Application number will be displayed on the screen. Note down the Application Number to login into your registered account.
Step 2: Filling Odisha JEE Online Application Form 2018
- Now Relogin to the Registered account by using your application number and password from the Singin Section.
- Now enter the Personal, Academic, Contact details.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After filling the form with all details, upload the scanned images.
- Select the “Upload Image File” option and upload the Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb impression of Applicant.
Specifications of Upload Images
|File (in JPEG/ JPG Format)||Size||Dimension|
|Photograph of Applicant||5 KB to 99 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Thumb impression of Candidate||5 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay the OJEE Application Fee through online (i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.)
- Offline Mode: Candidates can make payment through offline i.e., by downloading the E-challan form. Fill the challan Form and deposit the fee at any SBI Branch.
Guidelines for FEE payment through SBI challan:
- Applicants must download the e- challan after submitting the Application Form.
- Candidates must visit the nearest SBI branch after 2 days of Registration.
- Deposit the amount in cash at the bank and get the filled challan with stamped by the bank officials.
- now make a Copy of the Stamped Challan as the original and submit at the nodal center during verification.
Step 5: Confirmation Page
After filling the OJEE online Application Form 2018, check the details completely. If you find any error then correct them and Submit the Application Successfully. Download the Online Form and take a printout for further use.
Hence, fill the Online OJEE Application Form from the direct link attached below. And also get Application fee Details, Eligibility Exam dates from this Page. For more details, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly. On our Site, we will update all the details and complete information regarding Odisha Joint entrance Examination 2018.