- 1 Odisha Judicial Service Exam Qualifying Marks | OPSC Civil Service Cut Off 2017-18
- 1.1 OPSC Civil Services Cut – off Marks @ opsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission Prelims 2018 Cut Off
- 1.3 Factors Influencing the OPSC Civil Services Cutoff Marks
- 1.4 opsc.gov.in Civil Services Expected Cutoff 2017-18 & Odisha PSC Merit List
- 1.5 Steps to Download OPSC Civil Service Exam Cut Off Marks
OPSC Civil Service Cut Off Marks 2017 for prelims and mains will be released soon. Odisha Civil Judicial Services Exam Cutoff helps you in estimating the result. Scroll down to know more details about OPSC Category wise Cut off Marks.
Odisha Judicial Service Exam Qualifying Marks | OPSC Civil Service Cut Off 2017-18
The OPSC Prelims cut off Marks plays important role in Civil Service Exam recruitment process. The Cutoff Marks are the minimum number of marks that the candidate has to secure to get into next recruitment process. That means the candidate has to score equal or more than the marks specified in OPSC Civil Service Cut Off 2017. By knowing the OPSC Judicial Service Expected Cut Off marks, you can evaluate your performance in the exam. The Odisha Commission will release the Odisha PSC Civil Services Mains Cut Off 2017 on its official website.
OPSC Civil Services Cut – off Marks @ opsc.gov.in
|Odisha Prelims & Mains CutOff Marks 2017-18|
|Board Name||Odisha Civil Service Commission|
|Exam Name||OPSC Civil Service Exam|
|Name of the Post(s)||OAS, OPS, OFS, OCS, ORS, OT & AS|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Check All Govt. Jobs cutoff marks here.
Odisha Public Service Commission Prelims 2018 Cut Off
Aspirants who have finished writing OPSC Civil Service Exam are now waiting for the result. But, announcing either Prelims or Mains Exam Result takes time. Because examining all the candidates’ answer sheets requires plenty of time. For that reason, PSC of Odisha first releases the Answer Key and OPSC Civil Service Cut Off. With the OPSC Answer Key, you can estimate your score. In addition, with opsc.gov.in Civil Service Exam Cutoff you can know whether you are qualified or not.
Factors Influencing the OPSC Civil Services Cutoff Marks
- The total number of vacancies available.
- The Number of candidates appeared for the examination.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- The average marks obtained by contenders.
- Based on the percentage of reservation for various categories.
opsc.gov.in Civil Services Expected Cutoff 2017-18 & Odisha PSC Merit List
Odisha Public Service Commission is recruiting for 6 posts with 106 vacancies. You need to pass 3 stages to get the job: Prelims, Mains and Personal Test or interview. First, Prelims consist of Paper I and Paper II. Candidate has to secure minimum 33% in Paper-II so that the Paper-I can get evaluated. However, the complete qualifying marks are fixed by the officials. Second, Mains consist of 5 papers and Paper VI, VII, VIII & IX are optional. But, two of the subjects has to be selected by the candidate from the optional paper list. The aspirants who get OPSC Minimum Qualifying Marks in mains are selected by officials for Personal interview.
To know whether you are qualified for further rounds, verify Odisha Civil Services Exam Cut Off. We also provide www.opsc.gov.in Judicial Service Exam Cutoff. The Board releases the Odisha Civil Sevices Selected Candidates as OPSC Pre / Mains Merit List.
Steps to Download OPSC Civil Service Exam Cut Off Marks
- Go to the OPSC website, www.opsc.gov.in.
- Under ‘what’s new’ portal, look for ‘Cut-off marks for Odisha Civil Service Examination 2017’.
- If you could not find it there. Click on ‘Result’ tab in the left navigation pane and search for it.
- Then, click on ‘attachment’ link.
- A PDF file will open in new window.
- Then, click on a print option to take print out.
- Finally, verify your marks with the official cutoff marks.
To know more details visit the official site, opsc.gov.in.
Bookmark this website Entranceexams to know the latest information about all India Government Jobs.