- 1 Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Answer Key
- 1.1 OPSC Answer Key 2017 For Civil Services Pre & Mains Exams @ www.opsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Key 2017 with Question paper
- 1.3 OPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2017 | Odisha PSC Civils Exam Solved Question paper
- 1.4 Download www.opsc.gov.in Civil Service Exam key for Prelims & Mains
- 1.5 Civil Services Exam OPSC Cut-off Marks | OPSC Civil Services Answer Key download PDF
Odisha Civil Service Exam Answer Key 2017 download pdf for both Prelims and Mains is available here. Get Odisha PSC Civil services Prelims Exam Key. Also, download OPSC Answer key for Civil Service Mains after completion of the exam. How to Download OPSC Civil Services Answer Key steps are stated below.
Odisha PSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Answer Key
If you have completed Prelims written exam on the scheduled date, download Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Exam Key and estimate your result. The OPSC Set-wise Answer Key 2017 provides correct answers for all 4 sets of question papers (set-A, set-B, Set-C, Set-D). You can acquire your set related answers by getting a copy of OPSC Civil Services Answer Key. As soon as the PSC Odisha Group A, B 2017 Answer Key releases on its official site, we publish it in this page. Hence, visit www.entranceexams.io from time to time to get the latest updates on Answer Keys of OPSC 2017-18 exams.
OPSC Answer Key 2017 For Civil Services Pre & Mains Exams @ www.opsc.gov.in
|Odisha Public Service Commission Civils Exam solutions|
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||OPSC Civil Service Exam|
|Name of the Post(s)||OAS, OPS, OFS, OCS, ORS, OT & AS|
|Total No. of Vacancies||106|
|Exam name||Prelims and Mains|
|Prelims Exam Date||will be updated soon|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Also, Check All govt Jobs exams answer key 2017-18
Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Key 2017 with Question paper
Odisha Public Service Commission released notification for 6 different posts with total 106 vacancies. The selection process for civils exam consists prelims, mains exam followed by an interview. Contenders who pass prelims exam will be called for mains exam. The candidates who qualify for mains are eligible to attend for personal Test/Interview. Here, we gave the OPSC Exam key for both prelims and mains exams set wise.
OPSC Civil Services Answer Key 2017 | Odisha PSC Civils Exam Solved Question paper
As a matter of fact, some private institutes/coaching centers solve the question paper and publishes on other websites as PSC Odisha Civil Service Exam Solutions. It would be better to use officially released www.opsc.gov.in Prelims Key Sheet 2017 than to follow any other institutional released answer sheets. Because these institutional Answer Keys may have mistakes and most importantly OPSC does not use it. The Odisha Commission follows the officially released OPSC Civil Services Solution Key to shortlist the contenders for next rounds. We give a direct link to download Odisha Public service Commission civil services exam key on this page.
Download www.opsc.gov.in Civil Service Exam key for Prelims & Mains
- Visit the official website of OPSC i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
- Under ‘what’s new’ portal, look for ‘Answer Key of the Odisha Civil Service Examination‘, if it is not available in what’s new portal, go to ‘Result’ slot and search for it.
- Select the relevant set of question paper. That is set-code.
- A PDF file opens in new tab. Click on the print option to take a print out or else you can download it by clicking on download option.
- Now, examine your answers with downloaded Civil Service Exam Answer Sheet.
Download link for OPSC Civil Service Prelims Paper Solutions 2017 pdf
Civil Services Exam OPSC Cut-off Marks | OPSC Civil Services Answer Key download PDF
After downloading, check whether the options you have chosen in the exam are matched with the ones given in OPSC Civil Service 2017 Answer Key. In the preliminary exam, you get 1 mark for every correct answer and for every incorrect answer 1/4 mark is deducted.
Total Score = No. of correct answers x 1 – No. of incorrect answers x 1/4.
OPSC Cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for next round. Based on cut-off marks, analyze yourself to see whether you will get selected for further rounds or not. After estimating yourself, prepare for next recruitment process.
Official Website: opsc.gov.in.
Bookmark the website Entranceexams to get notifications of latest government – central and state jobs. You can also get all entrance exam notifications.