- 1 OPSC Admit Card | Odisha PSC Hall Ticket/ Call letter 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
- 1.1 OPSC Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 www opsc gov in Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Structure
- 1.3 Procedure to download Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card
- 1.4 Essential Data Printed on OPSC Admit Card 2021
- 1.5 ID Proofs to carry while going to write the Odisha PSC Lecturer Exam
- 1.6 Odisha PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
OPSC Online Admit Card 2021 is accessible here. Download ODISHA Public Service Commission Admit Card from the link given at the end of this page. Know OPSC Hall Ticket 2021 selection process and download steps. See OPSC Admit Card 2021 release date and Exam Date. Download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card for civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts @ opsc.gov.in
OPSC Admit Card | Odisha PSC Hall Ticket/ Call letter 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
The OPSC Admit Card acts as the intimation letter, where we can find details like Exam date and Exam center etc. To download Odisha public Service Lecturer Exam Hall ticket/ Admission Certificate you need to be ready with registration number and Password. Odisha PSC set to release OPSC Admit Card 2021 for the Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment Exam for civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts.
Postulants need to download OPSC Admit Card 2021 to get an entry into the Examination Hall. When the officials release the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 at the Authenticated Portal that is www.opsc.gov.in. Or you can Download OPSC Lecturer Exam Hall ticket from the web page by hitting the direct official link. Also, See the below download steps and download OPSC Online Admit Card 2021 with an ease.
You need to carry valid Photo Identity Proof along with Odisha PSC Lecturer Exam 2021 Admit Card while going to the Examination hall. Scroll down to know more details about the OPSC Admit Card 2021 which is clearly evaluated by our Entrance Exams team.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 | OPSC Lecturer Exam Date 2021
OPSC released the recruitment notification and is going to conduct the Examination to fill the vacant 224 Lecturer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Vacancies. You can also go through the following table of contents to know starting date and closing date of an application.
OPSC Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|Odisha PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 Download|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer (Physics, Maths, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Automobile, And Electronics)|
|Number of Vacancies||224|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||19th January 2021|
|Application closing Date||28th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview (Personality Test)|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
|Date of Call letter download||Available Soon|
Process of Selection of Contenders for OPSC Recruitment 2021
The contenders are shortlisted for interview based on the performance shown in written Examination. Check previous papers and syllabus here.
- Written Test
www opsc gov in Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Structure
|Sr.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Paper||No. of questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective||General English||–||50||50||2 Hours|
|3||Concerned Subjects||I||200||200||3 Hours|
Procedure to download Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card
The entrants who are applied for OPSC Lecturer posts are eagerly waiting to download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card after the release of OPSC admit card. In the below sections of this article, the entrants can get the direct link to Download OPSC Admit Card. Some of the Entrants may feel the difficulty in downloading the OPSC hall ticket from the authenticated portal. So, in the subsequent sections of this web page, we have given the simple steps showing OPSC Lecturer Call letter Download 2021 process.
Step by Step method to download OPSC Admit Card Download
- The First step you need to do is Go to the official website of Odisha PSC i.e., www.opsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, we will see what’s New tab or look into Advertisement Section.
- Search for OPSC Hall Ticket 2021, you will find OPSC Lecturer intimation letter.
- Click on the link and Enter the required fields like Registration Number and Date of Birth and click on submit button.
- Your Odisha Public Service Commission Admit Card/Intimation letter will be displayed on the Screen.
- Verify the details enlisted on the OPSC Admit Card 2021 and download the OPSC Admit Card and save the admit card.
- Close the window.
- Also, take a printout of the OPSC Admit Card and carry it while going to attend the Odisha PSC Lecturer Exam.
Essential Data Printed on OPSC Admit Card 2021
- Photo and Sign of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mother/ Father Name
- Date and time of Examination
- Code and Center of the Examination
- Applicant Name
- Registration Number of the postulant
- Roll Number of the individual
- Important Instructions
ID Proofs to carry while going to write the Odisha PSC Lecturer Exam
- Student Id
- Voter Id
- Aadhar Card
- Any original identity proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
- Ration card of the aspirant
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Employee Id
OPSC Online Admit Card 2021 Download link Check Here
Stay connected with Entrance Exams site for latest updates regarding jobs, notifications, merit list, cut off, answer key, admit card, syllabus, previous papers. Follow and Subscribe our page for updated info. For any questions related to downloading of Orissa Public Service Commission Admit Card, you can leave the comment in the comment box. Lastly, Thank you for visiting.
Odisha Public Service Commission will announce the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 soon. Get OPSC Ayurveda Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket download steps. The Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department will release OPSC Lecturer Call Letter for Group – B 2021 at opsc.gov.in. Odisha Public Service Commission will publish the OPSC Lecturer Group – B Hall Ticket in few weeks before the Examination. Candidates who have applied for OPSC lecturer group – B post can download the Call Letter to take an Examination.
Odisha PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 @ opsc.gov.in
The OPSC Lecturer Group – B Hall Ticket is an essential Document for the candidates who are going to appear in the Odisha PSC Ayurveda Medical Lecturer Group B Exam. It is the only thing which can be allowed for the examination. All the vital details about the OPSC Lecturer 2021 Hall Ticket like name, roll no, photo, category etc. are printed on the Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer group – B Admit Card. So OPSC Lecturer Group – B Admit Card is a mandatory document. To download the OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket the required details are registration no and date of birth. Those features have generated while applying the post of OPSC Lecturer group – B. The release date of Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Admit Card for Group – B 2021 will announce later by the Odisha PSC Recruitment Board.
OPSC Ayurveda Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket Download
OPSC Lecturer group – b exam is conducting to fill the young and talented aspirants for the Odisha lecturer post. So many aspirants have already applied for this OPSC lecturer Recruitment 2021. Most of the applied candidates have started the exam preparation by downloading the OPSC Syllabus along with the Odisha PSC Lecturer Solved Question Papers. Now candidates are waiting for Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurveda Lecturer Hall Ticket 2021 in Group – B. The OPSC Lecturer Admit Card for group – b Lecturer will be released by the department of Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare. This article provides you a direct download link to the Call letter of OPSC Lecturer 2021 exam. With the help of this link, you can easily download the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 instantly.
Download www.opsc.gov.in Group – B Lecturer Call Letter – Brief Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||OPSC Lecturer Group – B Exam 2021|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Call Letter download mode||Online|
|Job Location||Odisha State|
Required Details to Download Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Group – B Call Letter 2021
The necessary elements to download the Odisha Ayurveda Lecturer Hall Ticket are as follows,
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date Of Birth
The above-mentioned details are generated at the time of application form and that details also sent to your registered mail ID/Mobile Number.
Download Process for OPSC Lecturer group – b 2021 Admit Card
We have seen the necessary details above to download Hall Ticket for OPSC Lecturer Group – B 2021 exam. To download OPSC Admit card for Lecturer Group – B post either follow the given below procedure or Click on the direct link is provided in this article. Through this download link, you can’t get any trouble with the Call letter download process. Let’s see the Download Procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Call Letter 2021 listed below.
Steps to Download OPSC Admit Card for Lecturer Exam 2021
1) In the URL, type opsc.gov.in And press the ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard.
2) The main portal of Odisha Public Service Commission is open. Click on the appropriate link to OPSC Lecturer Admit Card Group – B 2021.
3) A new tab will open, enter your details such as Registration No/Roll No and date of Birth.
4) If your registered details are correct then your OPSC Lecturer Group – B Hall Ticket 2021 appear on the Monitor Screen.
5) Take a printout copy of Odisha Public Service Commission Call Letter for Lecturer group – B 2021 and keep safe.
Important Factors to check while taking a printout copy of opsc.gov.in Lecturer Admit Card 2021 for Group – B
- Information printed on the OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket group – b 2021 must be clear to visible.
- Verify once your particulars like name, photograph, signature etc. should be yours.
- The name printed on the Call Letter for OPSC Lecturer post has been matched with Orginal ID Proof.
- If any mismatch found in the Hall Ticket, then report the authorities of Odisha Public Service Commission through query session.
What are Elements printed on the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- date of birth
- Exam City
- Exam Venue
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Instructions.
The above-mentioned elements are present in the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021 for group – b. If any mistake found regarding your details, send your query to authorized persons of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer group – b post Exam pattern 2021
The selection process for OPSC Lecturer group – b post consists of two stages. These are written test and document verification of career marking in education. The Recruiter will see the performance in written test and applicant career marking in their education. The aspirants should have the 30% career scoring in their Education, 10% career marking in 10th class, 10% of marks in 12th standard and 10% career marking in BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery).
|Sr No||Paper||No of questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|1||Paper I||150||150||1 hour 30 minutes|
|2||Paper II||150||150||1 Hour 30 minutes|
The written Examination doesn’t consist of any Negative marking for wrong answers.
OPSC Lecturer Post for Group – B Exam Instructions 2021
- Candidates must carry the required documents (Admit Card & Orginal ID proof).
- Aspirants reach the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination.
- Applicants don’t carry any prohibited items such as mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, headphones, bags, storage devices etc. in the examination center.
- Carry Blue/Black ball point pen.
- Don’t write anything on the Hall Ticket.
- Must follow the examiner Instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the OPSC lecturer Group – b Call Letter 2021 download
Q: How can I get OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2021?
Ans: The Hall Tickets will be published by Odisha Public Service Commission via its site opsc.gov.in.
Q: What should I do if there is an ‘error’ on the login page?
Ans: The error occurs due to the invalid elements entering the login page. Verify once your essential details and enter carefully.
Q: What should I do if I didn’t receive the Hall Ticket before the Commencement of exam?
Ans: If your details are correct and you also satisfy the eligibility criteria for this OPSC lecturer Post, but you didn’t receive Admit card before the commencement of Exam then report to authorized persons of Odisha Public service Commission.