- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 & Odisha PSC MO Exam Date
- 1.1 Odisha PSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Hall Ticket 2021 – Overview
- 1.2 OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2021 | www.opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021 Release Date
- 1.3 Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 Download Procedure
- 1.4 Printed Details on the back side of OPSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
- 1.5 Odisha PSC Group A (Junior Branch) Recruitment Selection Process
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 is expecting soon. The OPSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 download link will be available in the below sections. Applied Candidates check your Exam Date and Centre of the Examination after downloading Odisha OPSC MO Admit Card 2021.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 & Odisha PSC MO Exam Date
Candidates who successfully send the Application form for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – 18 are eligible to download OPSC MO 2021 Admit Card. Each aspirant is allowed in the Exam Hall through OPSC Assistant Surgeon 2021 Call Letter only. Because OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021 Contains the Participant’s essential details such as name, roll number, date of birth, Address, etc. so all contenders must carry OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2021 to get an entry in the Exam Hall. Candidates also take your Unique Identity Card issued by the government authority along with OPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2021 to the exam center for verification purpose.
Odisha Public Service Commission has released an employment notification to recruit the desirable and capable candidates into their Medical and Health Welfare Department. A vast number of candidates already enrolled for Odisha PSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) job. Those candidates are waiting for the OPSC Admit Card 2021 to take the Medical Officer Exam. Here on this page, you can download www.opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021. Candidates can download OPSC Hall Ticket 2021 online mode only. The Odisha Public Service Commission will not be sent the Odisha PSC Admit Card 2021 by post. And OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment written Exam date will be intimated by the Odisha PSC Board at its official Website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Hall Ticket 2021 – Overview
|www.opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021 brief details|
|Board Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Application Close date||17/01/2018|
|Submission of Hard Copy documents Last Date||29/01/2018|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket release date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Career Marking|
OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2021 | www.opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021 Release Date
The Odisha Public Service Commission will issue the Odisha PSC MO Admit Card 2021 at www.opsc.gov.in website. We will also update the direct download link on this page for OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021. Give a single click on the provided link and enter your essential details to download OPSC Medical Officer 2021 Admit Card.
OPSC Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2021 release date will be announced shortly by the administration of Odisha Medical & Health Department. Probably the OPSC Commission will access the OPSC Medical Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2021 one week before the exam date. All Appearing candidates who wish to know valuable information about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment, Examination Pattern and Syllabus kindly visit the All India Entrance Exams site regularly.
Odisha PSC Assistant Surgeon Admit Card 2021 Download Procedure
Here, We are providing detailed download procedure for Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer Admit Card 2021. Simply follow the below provided steps for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021 download from the official website.
How to Get OPSC Admit Card 2021 Online?
- At First, All applied candidates go through the website www.opsc.gov.in.
- The Homepage of Odisha Public Service Commission will appear on the screen.
- Next, search on the Home page for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Admit Card/Call Letter 2021.
- After you get the link, then give a click on that link through the mouse.
- Now, the admit card download link activated on the screen.
- Next, fill your details (Candidate’s Name and date of Birth) on the Login Page.
- Once check your entered details on the Hall ticket download page before proceeding to the next step.
- If your details are correct then, Click on Login Button.
- Your Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 will display on the monitor screen.
- After that give a click on ‘Print’.
- Finally, Collect the hard copy of www.opsc.gov.in Hall Ticket for Medical Officer Exam 2021.
Printed Details on the back side of OPSC Medical Officer Exam Admit Card 2021
The Odisha Public service Commission gives the information regarding Exam Instructions for Medical Officer Exam through OPSC MO Hall Ticket 2021. This article mentioned the exam instructions in the below sections. Candidates once read the instructions before going to the Odisha Assistant Surgeon Examination 2021 – 18.
- First of all, candidates carry OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 printout copy.
- You need to bring your Original Photo Identity Proof for verification.
- Candidates are advised to carry at least two colour photographs to the exam venue.
- Aspirants avoid bringing prohibited items (Mobile Phones, Bags, paper Chits, Electronic watches, Bluetooth devices, Storage devices, etc.) at the exam center.
- Candidates also carry Pen/Pencil while attending the exam session.
- Once check your Examination venue one day before the examination.
- Participants should reach the exam hall 1 hour before the commencement of examination.
Odisha PSC Group A (Junior Branch) Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Career Marking
Odisha Public Service Commission MO Screening Test Pattern
|S.No||Type of Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Limit|
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Answer key and Cutoff
OPSC Medical Officer/Assistant Surgeon Examination Place
The Odisha Public Service Commission is issuing the OPSC Medical Officer Admit card 2021 may be in the month of January/February.The place of examination for OPSC Medical Officer Written Test is Cuttack.