- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2018 @ www.ossc.gov.in
- 1.1 Odisha Service Selection Commission Notification 2018
- 1.2 OSSC Vacancy Details – 878 Orissa Ayush Assistant Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Odisha Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Notification 2018 – www.ossc.gov.in Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Apply Online for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 @ www.ossc.gov.in
Latest OSSC Notification released. 878 Orissa Ayush Assistants vacancies, i.e., Ayurvedic Assistant (435) Homeopathic Assistant (443) posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online @ www.ossc.gov.in. Scroll down to know complete details of OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 @ www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Service Selection Commission invites online applications from the aspirants to fill 878 Ayush Assistants posts on contractual basis. These vacancies will be filled under Directorate of Ayush, Department of Health & Welfare, Govt of Odisha. Hence, interested candidates can apply through online for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 @ www.ossc.gov.in. Commencement of online application dates will be notified shortly. Since OSSC board published only an indicative advertisement, the detailed Notification not yet released by the officials. Therefore, keep in touch with this page. As soon as the board announces the application dates, we will update them. Check out other details regarding Odisha Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 details.
Odisha Service Selection Commission Notification 2018
|OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Authority Name||Odisha Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Ayush Assistant (Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Carrer Evaluation & Certificates Verification|
|Application Starting Date||Will notify soon|
|Last Date to the Application||Will update soon|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OSSC Vacancy Details – 878 Orissa Ayush Assistant Posts
- Ayurvedic Assistant – 435
- Homeopathic Assistant – 443
Refer official OSSC Notification 2018 for category wise vacancy details.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Odisha Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018
The postulates firstly need to verify two essential parameters, i.e., age limit and educational qualification to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification of OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Posts
The aspirant must possess following educational qualification required for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018.
- Passed 10+2 or inter in science or its equivalent examination from any recognized board/ university/ institution.
Age Limit for OSSC Jobs – Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant Jobs
The contender having below age limit as on 01.01.2017 can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018. Moreover, upper age relaxation applies to special category candidates.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 32 years
OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Notification 2018 – www.ossc.gov.in Recruitment 2018
For more details about OSSC Ayush Assitant Recruitment 2018 go through the following sections like essential dates, application fee, selection process, and salary.
Important Dates of OSSC Odisha Recruitment 2018 Notification
- OSSC Indicative Advertisement published on – 27.12.2017
- Starting Date to Apply – Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply – Update Soon
- OSSC Exam Date – Notify Soon
Odisha Service Selection Commission Jobs Salary Info
The OSSC pay attractive salaries to the appointed aspirants for the post of OSSC Ayush Assistants, i.e., Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20,200/-. In addition to the basic pay the Grade pay of Rs. 1800/- is also added.
Selection Process of OSSC Odisha Ayush Assistant Vacancy
The candidates need to undergo following phases to get OSSC Homeopathic Assistant Job.
- Written Test
- Career Evaluation
- Certificate Verification
Application Fee for Orissa SSC Recruitment 2018
The interested candidate should pay Rs. 100/- towards examination fee for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 through Treasury Chalan either by online or offline mode. However, the aspirants of SC/ ST/ PWD need not pay the examination fees.
Apply Online for OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 @ www.ossc.gov.in
- Firstly, open the official website of Odisha Service Selection Commission, www.ossc.gov.in or click on the link provided below.
- The home screen of OSSC gets open.
- Click on the “Online Application” link on the homepage.
- For the new user, select the link “for registration click here.”
- Enter the details in the registration form and click on register button.
- On successful submission of registration form, unique user id gets generated and displayed on the screen.
- If already registered, then select the link ‘click here’ under “For registered user login” next to the Post Ayush Assistant.
- Now enter the user id, password and click on the login button.
- Fill the application form, pay the fee (if applicable) and click on “submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of application for further reference.
For any doubts check the OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment 2018 indicative advertisement which is attached below. Keep in constant touch with Entrance Exams page for updates regarding OSSC Recruitment 2018. Also, check upcoming Latest Govt Jobs.
OSSC Web Portal: www.ossc.gov.in