- 1 OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
Odisha government come up with the latest notification for all eligible candidates with 95 OSSC Jobs 2018. OSSC Recruitment 2018 circulated an advertisement on 31.12.2017 for the posts of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, Junior Accountant. So, the worthy and eligible candidates can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018 online. The OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Applications will avail shortly on official site @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
Odisha Staff Selection Commission panel announced an advertisement recently on Junior Clerk, Junior Assistant & Junior Account Jobs with a total of 95 Vacancies. OSSC Recruitment 2018 advertisement released on 31st December 2017. The Board of Odisha Government allows online applications from willing and eligible aspirants. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Online Applications will open on official site soon. We, Entrance Exams will update the latest news on OSSC Jobs 2018 every moment. Check it Out.
Highlights on Odisha SSC 95 junior Clerk Jobs 2018
|OSSC Recruitment 2018|
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Clerk, Jr.Assistant, Jr. Accountant|
|OSSC Online Applications Starts on||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||18 years|
Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Analysis
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Count|
|1.||OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018||75|
|2.||Junior Assistant Jobs||19|
Eligibility Conditions for Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
As per the latest announcement of OSSC Notification 2018, Age & Qualification required for OSSC Jr. Clerk Jobs 2018 listed below.
OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
The willing aspirant who wants to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 should possess
- A minimum of 18 years & a maximum of 32 years as of 01.01.2017
- For ST/SC/SEBC 7 Women Candidates, upper age relaxed by five years.
Education Qualification for Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should pass +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce Discipline or any other equivalent qualification from Recognized University for the post of Jr. Assistant & Jr. Clerk.
- For Jr.Accountant Jobs, the aspirant should pass in +2 in any discipline with Computer Knowledge.
For a precise view, refer OSSC Notification 2018
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Additional Details
Few more added features for OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 given below.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates to Note
|Sl.No.||Significance in Date||Date|
|1.||OSSC Recruitment 2018 advertisement released on||31.12.2017|
|2.||www.ossc.gov.in online apply||Update soon|
|Three||last dates to submit OSSC online applications|
Selection Process for OSSC Jobs 2018
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Written Examination.
- Computer Practical Skill Test.
- Certification Verification.
OSSC Junior Clerk, Assistant & Accountant Jobs Pay Scale
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Initial Pay||Grade Pay|
|1.||OSSC Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Jobs 2018||Rs. 5200||Rs. 1900|
|2.||Junior Accountant||Rs. 2400|
OSSC Jobs 2018 Application Fee
The application fee for OSSC Recruitment 2018 is as follows. Check them.
- For OBC & General Candidates, an amount of Rs. 100/- is the application fee which is non-refundable.
- SC/ST & PWD Aspirants are exempted from the application fee
The OSSC Junior Clerks Jobs 2018 Application fee can pay either by Online or Offline as per the aspirant convenient.
Application Process for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018
The candidate who meets the above-quoted eligibility criteria can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018. The www.ossc.gov.in online application form will open shortly on official site. The main aim of releasing OSSC Notification 2018 is to get an awareness of 95 OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018. If there is an Update on OSSC Recruitment 2018 online application dates, we will get back to you for sure. Till then stay tuned to Sarkari Naukri 2018
How to Apply for OSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018?
- First of all, visit the site www.ossc.gov.in
- On the right side of Homepage, you will find “Whats New”.
- In that, Click on “Advertisement for Jr. Assisatant, Jr. Clerk, Jr. Accountant”.
- Download it and Read thoroughly before filling the OSSC Online Application Form.
- Now in the home page itself, click on “online application form”
- Fill the essential details required for the online forms
- Odisha OSSC Recruitment 2018 Online applications will open shortly.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in