- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2021 – 151 OSSC BSSO posts
- 1.1 OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Odisha SSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Jobs @ www.ossc.gov.in
- 1.3 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs – Overview
- 1.4 Jobs at Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2021 – OSSC Latest News
- 1.5 OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2021 – 74 Inspector of Supplies Vacancies
- 1.6 OSSC Recruitment 2021 for 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification released. Check Orissa SSC Block Social Security Officer Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card. Get Odisha SSC Result, Answer Key, etc from the following sections.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 – 151 OSSC BSSO posts
Here is a good news for all the unemployed candidates that Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently come up with a new notification with Advt. no. IIE-16/2017/3775/OSSC. As per this Odisha SSC Recruitment 2021, there is a total of 151 Block Social Security Officer posts available. These vacancies are to be filled on contract basis under Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disability department. Interested candidates can apply for this OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2021 from 09/11/2021 to 08/12/2021 through the official website. One can also get the apply online link of this Latest OSSC Recruitment 2021 from the below sections. Simply scroll down this page for more updates.
OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Block Social Security Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||151|
|Starting date to fill OSSC Online application||09/11/2017|
|Closing date to submit application form||08/12/2017|
|Last date to send OSSC BSSO Application form (only for special categories)||25/12/2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 to 34,800 + Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Odisha Recruitment 2021
The age limit of the candidates applying for Odisha Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2021 must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2017.
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with Proficiency in usage of Computer, Internet, Email, word processing, etc. is required.
Candidates other than SC, ST & PWD categories should pay Rs.100/- as the application fee. The fee can be deposited either in online or offline mode.
How to Apply for OSSC 151 Block Social Security Officer Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible contenders need to visit the official website, i.e., ossc.gov.in. The apply online link of OSSC 151 Block Social Security Officer jobs will be active from 09/11/2017. Fill the online application of OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2021 with correct details and submit it before the last date, i.e., 08/12/2017.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2021 Latest Jobs @ www.ossc.gov.in
Are you a resident of Orissa and looking for jobs in Odisha Staff Selection Commission? If so, you must refer the complete article as we have given the complete details regarding Jobs in OSSC 2021. The government of Orissa is the main conducting body which organizes many exams annually for the candidates who are seeking a career in State Government Jobs. OSSC is one of the most prominent exams through which eligible applicants can expect a better future. The details regarding availability of OSSC Online Application 2021 for different jobs are described below.
The Officials of Odisha Staff Selection Commission releases OSSC Notification 2021 for various posts like Junior Engineer (Electrical), Small Saving Officer, Lab Assistant, Junior Motor Vehicle, Junior Typist, Lab Assistant and much more. In order to apply for any of these OSSC Jobs, candidates must visit the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. For further information of OSSC Recruitment 2021 like OSSC Admit Card, Result, Application Form, etc. refer the following sections.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||OSSC Exam|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Orissa, India|
What is Odisha Staff Selection Commission? | Odisha SSC Upcoming Vacancies
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission carries direct recruitment for Group C Posts in the State Cadre in contrast with the District Cadre as per the Rules of OSSC, 1993. It is a recruitment agency which works with an aim to help the State Government. Candidates who qualify in OSSC 2021 will get jobs in a total of 85 different cadres of services/ posts, depending on their choice. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits applicants under the various department of the Government. The head of the Commission is the Chairman and additionally, consists of a member and are appointed by the Government. They are governed by the rules pertaining recruitment and conditions of service.
Orissa SSC is responsible for the General Administration Department of Government in financial and administrative matters. The Head of the Commission Office is the Secretary while the Additional/ Joint Secretary, Special Officer, and the Accounts Officer assist him. The Head Office of the OSSC is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission performs the task of selecting suitable candidates for various vacancies through OSSC Recruitment 2021. Aspirants are generally selected based on their performance in the Written Examination. Every year, thousands of individuals are being recruited for different posts. For more details about OSSC Recruitment 2021, read the complete article.
Jobs at Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2021 – OSSC Latest News
Here is a Latest Update regarding Upcoming OSSC Exams for the academic year 2021. Candidates must keenly observe all the details carefully before applying for these Jobs.
- Supply Inspector.
- Soil Conservation Extension Officer (SCEW)
- Assistant Training Officer (ATO)
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI)
- Block Social Security Officer
OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2021 – 74 Inspector of Supplies Vacancies
Recently, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission come up with a new notification for filling 74 Inspector of Supplies Posts. Hence, aspirants who are looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha can check the eligibility criteria. If the eligibility is satisfied, apply online for the OSSC Supply Inspector Vacancy 2021 on or before 17th October 2021. Refer the complete details of the Odisha SSC Jobs such as Selection process, pay scale, application fee, etc from the below sections.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2021 – 74 www.ossc.gov.in Supply Inspector Jobs
|Starting Date to apply online||18th September 2021|
|Closure of application submission||17th October 2021|
|Date of Exam||June or July 2021|
|Name of the Post||Inspector of Supplies|
|No of Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Location of Posting||Orissa|
- Aspirants should pass Graduation from the recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
- Also, the postulants must have the knowledge of computer skills.
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 32 years.
OSSC Supply Inspector Vacancy 2021 Notification – Details
Selected candidates will receive the basic salary of Rs.9300 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
- General candidates – Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved aspirants (SC/ST) – No fee.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment @ ossc.gov.in?
- First, visit the official website i.e., ossc.gov.in.
- Refer the eligibility in the Odisha SSC Notification.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Finally, submit the form and take one printed copy of it for future reference.
Apply Online link: http://online.odishassc.in/
OSSC Recruitment 2021 for 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
As per the recent update, Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released 174 Jobs for the Posts of Soil Conservation Extension Worker. All the interested people must check their Eligibility, Application Fee, Important Dates and apply for OSSC Vacancies before the due date. We have given the detailed information regarding OSSC in the following sections.
|Starting Date to apply||25th April 2021|
|Last date for Application Form Submission||24th May 2021|
|Date of Exam||June or July 2021|
|Name of the Post||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Location of Job||Orissa|
Candidates must refer the above table for brief information regarding OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2021.
Individuals who satisfy all the required Eligibility Conditions can only apply for OSSC Latest Vacancy 2021. So, we advise the students to check their Eligibility before applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Minimum Age Limit:
Candidates who wish to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021 must be minimum 18 years old as on 1st January 2021.
Maximum Age Limit:
Students applying for OSSC Recruitment 2021 should be 32 years old in the case of those belonging to General Category, 37 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women & 42 years for PWD case.
- Applicants who have a desire to apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy must have completed +2 Science or +2 Vocational Course in Agricultural field.
- Students must have passed a test in Odia in ME School Standard by the Department of Education.
- Candidates should have attempted High School Certificate Examination.
How to Apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts 2021
Aspirants must refer the following steps before applying for OSSC 2021 Recruitment.
- First of all, applicants must visit the OSSC Official website, i.e.www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the appropriate link.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill all the fields with relevant details.
- Upload the scanned images of documents if required.
- Submit the filled form and take a print out for further reference.
Application Fee Structure
Candidates who are interested in participating in OSSC Recruitment 2021 should pay Rs. 100/- as the Application Fee, before the submission of Application Form.
OSSC Syllabus 2021
In order to get shortlisted in the Exam, all the applicants of Odisha Staff Selection Commission should prepare well for the Soil Conservation Extension Officer Exam 2021. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Examination. In this post, we have given the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus. Before applying for the Odisha SSC SCEW Exam 2021, applicants must refer the provided Syllabus for Orissa SSC SCEW 2021 Syllabus. The Syllabus of Odisha Staff Selection Commission SCEW Exam 2021 consists of all the topics that candidates need to prepare.
We suggest the candidates not to leave a single topic. After the completion of all the topic, students must practice OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Previous Papers. By this, candidates can gain subject knowledge along with the Time management Skills. We will provide the Syllabus for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs shortly. Therefore, visit our site regularly and refer the below post for more information.
Odisha SSC Previous Year Question Papers
After studying all the topics involved in the Syllabus, it is mandatory for the candidates to download OSSC Previous Year Question Paper PDF. You can download them by clicking on the link which will be provided shortly.
OSSC Admit Card 2021 for SCEW
Candidates who have applied for Orissa SSC Exam should download Admit Card of OSSC SCEW 2021 before attending for the Exam. Students can download the same on our website when it is uploaded officially. In order to download Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Officer Admit Card 2021, candidates can follow the guidelines given below.
Steps to download Odisha SSC Hall Ticket 2021
- First of all, candidates need to login to the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page, you will find “What is New” section.
- In that portion, aspirants will find the list of latest announcements.
- Search for the announcement regarding the publication of issuance of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to log in with the required details.
- Enter the required details and click on Submit button.
- Check the details and download Orissa SSC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2021 for future reference.
- Take a print out of the same.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Result 2021
After few days of the conduction of Odisha SSC Exam 2021, Officials of this Commission will declare OSSC Result for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam 2021.
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you wish to check your result from the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Firstly, visit the Official Portal of Odisha SSC, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “What is New” so that you will be redirected to the announcement section.
- Search for the link you are looking for.
- Now, candidates must click on “Check Orissa SCEW Results 2021”.
- Students must enter their Registration Number and Password to log in to your account.
- Then, your Result of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Officer 2021 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Download the result page for future use and take a hard copy of the same if necessary.
Odisha SSC Selection Procedure 2021
All the applicants who have applied for Orissa SSC Recruitment 2021 will undergo the Selection Process as decided by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Scale of Pay
Aspirants who get shortlisted in all the rounds involved in this Exam will get a salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Notification 2021 for 97 Vacancies
Recently, the Government of Odisha has released a Notification regarding ATO Recruitment 2021. As per the Notification of Odisha SSC Recruitment of Assistant Training Officer, there are 97 vacancies in total. All the interested candidates of these vacancies can check the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, etc. from the below sections.
|Starting date to fill Application Form||30th January 2021|
|Last date for OSSC ATO Online Application Form submission||2nd March 2021|
|Last date to send Offline Applications to the prescribed Postal Address||17th March 2021|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Training Officer|
|Total number of Posts||97 vacancies|
Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Eligibility Criteria
Students who do not satisfy the Eligibility of Age and Qualification will not be allowed to take the Exam. So, all the aspirants must check the Eligibility mentioned below.
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years old and should not be more than 32 years old if they belong to General Category as on 1st January 2021.
- Reserved Category applicants must be 37 years old and 42 years if they belong to PWD Category.
- Individuals who wish to take part in Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2021 must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination.
- In addition to the above, students should have completed ITI or Diploma/ Degree in that particular trade as mentioned in the OSSC Notification 2021 from the Institute recognized by the respective Organization.
(Also, check Upcoming SSC Jobs)
Steps to Apply for OSSC ATO 2021
Follow the steps given below while applying for Orissa SSC Assistant Training Officer Exam 2021.
- Eligible candidates must go to the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Now, visit the Application Form Portal and fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Submit the OSSC ATO Application Form 2021 before the last date and send the hard copy of the same to the postal address mentioned in the above sections.
Refer the OSSC ATO Syllabus to score good marks in the Exam. Do not leave a single topic. We will update the Syllabus of Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO shortly.
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates must download OSSC Assistant Training Officer Previous Papers PDF and practice them in order to obtain more marks in the Exam.
OSSC ATO Admit Card
Before going to report at the Examination Center, applicants must download Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Hall Ticket 2021. If anyone fails to carry the Admit Card, he/ she will not be allowed to write the Exam.
Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Answer Key
Candidates can analyze their performance by checking their responses with the actual answers. They can check the actual solutions through OSSC Assistant Training Officer Answer Sheet 2021.
OSSC Result of ATO Exam 2021
Students can check their Orissa SSC ATO Result 2021 from the OSSC Official Portal, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. You can also check your result from the link which will be provided after it is officially released.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Selection Procedure
Candidates who qualify in the Written Exam will undergo Career Assessment Test and Viva voce test. The final list of selected candidates will be published on the Official website after the announcement of OSSC Result 2021.
OSSC Recruitment for 134 Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies
The Odisha Government has decided to release Odisha SSC SI Notification 2021 to recruit candidates in Police Department. According to the Notification published, Government will fill 134 SI Vacancies. Check the further details like Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc. in this article.
Odisha SSC SI 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||25th January 2021|
|Closing date to submit Online Application Form||24th February 2021|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Total Number of Vacancies||134 Posts|
Orissa Staff Selection Criteria Eligibility Criteria 2021
Students who satisfy the Eligibility as decided by the Commission can only apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021.
Applicants must possess minimum 21 years of age and should not be more than 25 years old (General), 30 years (Candidates belonging to reserved categories) & 35 years (PWD) as on 1st January 2021.
Aspirants applying for Sub Inspector Posts must have minimum Graduation in any discipline as their educational qualification.
OSSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Syllabus 2021
Cracking this Orissa SSC SI Exam 2021 is not an easy task. Candidates must study all the topics including sub-topics without missing a single topic. Firstly, download Odisha SSC Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus 2021.
Orissa SSC Selection Process 2021
The following stages will be carried out in OSSC Recruitment 2021.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Psychological Test
Odisha SSC Recruitment for 19 Auditor Posts
The Government of Odisha has published OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for Auditor on 29th December 2021. As per OSSC recent updates, there are 19 posts in total. Candidates must refer the following sections for OSSC Auditor Application Form, Syllabus, Important Dates, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, etc.
|Starting Date to apply for Auditor Vacancies||29th December 2021|
|Last date for Orissa SSC Auditor Online Application Form submission||28th January 2021|
|Name of the Post||Auditor|
|Total No. of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Type of Job||Contractual basis|
OSSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria
After checking the Eligibility of Age and Educational Qualification, aspirants must apply for OSSC Recruitment for Auditor Vacancies.
Age Limit for Odisha SSC Auditor Posts
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years old to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Jobs.
- Upper age limit for the applicants is 32 years which means that candidates more than 32 years of age cannot apply.
- All the interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline as their qualification.
OSSC Syllabus for Auditor Vacancies
Individuals must make a perfect preparation strategy in order to qualify for the next rounds. Download Odisha SSC Auditor Syllabus and refer each and every topic.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Previous Papers
Download OSSC Auditor Previous Year Question Papers PDF and practice the Papers which improves your ability to solve any type of questions.
OSSC Recruitment Auditor Selection Procedure
- Authorities will conduct Written Exam and the aspirants who qualify in this exam will undergo Shorthand test.
- Those who qualify in the Shorthand Test will get an appointment as Auditor.
There are many other Odisha SSC Jobs 2021 through which candidates will get jobs. Candidates must visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021.