OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Check Orissa SSC Soil Conservation Extension Officer Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card. Get Odisha SSC SCEW Result, Answer Key, etc.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Jobs @ www.ossc.gov.in
Are you a resident of Orissa and looking for a job in Odisha Staff Selection Commission? If so, you must refer the complete article as we have given the complete details regarding Jobs in OSSC 2017. The government of Orissa is the main conducting body which organizes many exams annually for the candidates who are seeking a career in State Government Jobs. OSSC is one of the most prominent exams through which eligible applicants can expect a better future. The details regarding availability of OSSC Online Application 2017 for different jobs are described below.
The Officials of Odisha Staff Selection Commission releases OSSC Notification 2017 for various posts like Junior Engineer (Electrical), Small Saving Officer, Lab Assistant, Junior Motor Vehicle, Junior Typist, Lab Assistant and much more. In order to apply for any of these OSSC Jobs, candidates must visit the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. For further information of OSSC Recruitment 2017 like OSSC Admit Card, Result, Application Form, etc. refer the following sections.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs – Overview
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||OSSC Exam|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Orissa, India|
What is Odisha Staff Selection Commission? | Odisha SSC Upcoming Vacancies
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission carries direct recruitment for Group C Posts in the State Cadre in contrast with the District Cadre as per the Rules of OSSC, 1993. It is a recruitment agency which works with an aim to help the State Government. Candidates who qualify in OSSC 2017 will get jobs in a total of 85 different cadres of services/ posts, depending on their choice. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruits applicants under the various department of the Government. The head of the Commission is the Chairman and additionally, consists of a member and are appointed by the Government. They are governed by the rules pertaining recruitment and conditions of service.
Orissa SSC is responsible for the General Administration Department of Government in financial and administrative matters. The Head of the Commission Office is the Secretary while the Additional/ Joint Secretary, Special Officer, and the Accounts Officer assist him. The Head Office of the OSSC is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar – 751054. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission performs the task of selecting suitable candidates for various vacancies through OSSC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants are generally selected based on their performance in the Written Examination. Every year, thousands of individuals are being recruited for different posts. For more details about OSSC Recruitment 2017, read the complete article.
Jobs at Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2017 – OSSC Latest News
Here is a Latest Update regarding Upcoming OSSC Exams for the academic year 2017. Candidates must keenly observe all the details carefully before applying for these Jobs.
- Soil Conservation Extension Officer (SCEW)
- Assistant Training Officer (ATO)
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI)
OSSC Recruitment 2017 for 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancies
As per the recent update, Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released 174 Jobs for the Posts of Soil Conservation Extension Worker. All the interested people must check their Eligibility, Application Fee, Important Dates and apply for OSSC Vacancies before the due date. We have given the detailed information regarding OSSC in the following sections.
|Starting Date to apply||25th April 2017|
|Last date for Application Form Submission||24th May 2017|
|Date of Exam||June or July 2017|
|Name of the Post||Soil Conservation Extension Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Location of Job||Orissa|
Candidates must refer the above table for brief information regarding OSSC SCEW Recruitment 2017.
Individuals who satisfy all the required Eligibility Conditions can only apply for OSSC Latest Vacancy 2017. So, we advise the students to check their Eligibility before applying for Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Minimum Age Limit:
Candidates who wish to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017 must be minimum 18 years old as on 1st January 2017.
Maximum Age Limit:
Students applying for OSSC Recruitment 2017 should be 32 years old in the case of those belonging to General Category, 37 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women & 42 years for PWD case.
- Applicants who have a desire to apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Vacancy must have completed +2 Science or +2 Vocational Course in Agricultural field.
- Students must have passed a test in Odia in ME School Standard by the Department of Education.
- Candidates should have attempted High School Certificate Examination.
How to Apply for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Posts 2017
Aspirants must refer the following steps before applying for OSSC 2017 Recruitment.
- First of all, applicants must visit the OSSC Official website, i.e.www.ossc.gov.in.
- Search for the appropriate link.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill all the fields with relevant details.
- Upload the scanned images of documents if required.
- Submit the filled form and take a print out for further reference.
Application Fee Structure
Candidates who are interested in participating in OSSC Recruitment 2017 should pay Rs. 100/- as the Application Fee, before the submission of Application Form.
OSSC Syllabus 2017
In order to get shortlisted in the Exam, all the applicants of Odisha Staff Selection Commission should prepare well for the Soil Conservation Extension Officer Exam 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Written Examination. In this post, we have given the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Syllabus. Before applying for the Odisha SSC SCEW Exam 2017, applicants must refer the provided Syllabus for Orissa SSC SCEW 2017 Syllabus. The Syllabus of Odisha Staff Selection Commission SCEW Exam 2017 consists of all the topics that candidates need to prepare.
We suggest the candidates not to leave a single topic. After the completion of all the topic, students must practice OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Previous Papers. By this, candidates can gain subject knowledge along with the Time management Skills. We will provide the Syllabus for OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs shortly. Therefore, visit our site regularly and refer the below post for more information.
Odisha SSC Previous Year Question Papers
After studying all the topics involved in the Syllabus, it is mandatory for the candidates to download OSSC Previous Year Question Paper PDF. You can download them by clicking on the link which will be provided shortly.
OSSC Admit Card 2017 for SCEW
Candidates who have applied for Orissa SSC Exam should download Admit Card of OSSC SCEW 2017 before attending for the Exam. Students can download the same on our website when it is uploaded officially. In order to download Odisha SSC Soil Conservation Extension Officer Admit Card 2017, candidates can follow the guidelines given below.
Steps to download Odisha SSC Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, candidates need to login to the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the right side of the page, you will find “What is New” section.
- In that portion, aspirants will find the list of latest announcements.
- Search for the announcement regarding the publication of issuance of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will be asked to log in with the required details.
- Enter the required details and click on Submit button.
- Check the details and download Orissa SSC Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 for future reference.
- Take a print out of the same.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Result 2017
After few days of the conduction of Odisha SSC Exam 2017, Officials of this Commission will declare OSSC Result for Soil Conservation Extension Worker Exam 2017.
Here are the steps that you need to follow if you wish to check your result from the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- Firstly, visit the Official Portal of Odisha SSC, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “What is New” so that you will be redirected to the announcement section.
- Search for the link you are looking for.
- Now, candidates must click on “Check Orissa SCEW Results 2017”.
- Students must enter their Registration Number and Password to log in to your account.
- Then, your Result of OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Officer 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Download the result page for future use and take a hard copy of the same if necessary.
Odisha SSC Selection Procedure 2017
All the applicants who have applied for Orissa SSC Recruitment 2017 will undergo the Selection Process as decided by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Scale of Pay
Aspirants who get shortlisted in all the rounds involved in this Exam will get a salary of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Notification 2017 for 97 Vacancies
Recently, the Government of Odisha has released a Notification regarding ATO Recruitment 2017. As per the Notification of Odisha SSC Recruitment of Assistant Training Officer, there are 97 vacancies in total. All the interested candidates of these vacancies can check the details about Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, etc. from the below sections.
|Starting date to fill Application Form||30th January 2017|
|Last date for OSSC ATO Online Application Form submission||2nd March 2017|
|Last date to send Offline Applications to the prescribed Postal Address||17th March 2017|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Training Officer|
|Total number of Posts||97 vacancies|
Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Eligibility Criteria
Students who do not satisfy the Eligibility of Age and Qualification will not be allowed to take the Exam. So, all the aspirants must check the Eligibility mentioned below.
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years old and should not be more than 32 years old if they belong to General Category as on 1st January 2016.
- Reserved Category applicants must be 37 years old and 42 years if they belong to PWD Category.
- Individuals who wish to take part in Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2017 must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination.
- In addition to the above, students should have completed ITI or Diploma/ Degree in that particular trade as mentioned in the OSSC Notification 2017 from the Institute recognized by the respective Organization.
(Also, check Upcoming SSC Jobs)
Steps to Apply for OSSC ATO 2017
Follow the steps given below while applying for Orissa SSC Assistant Training Officer Exam 2017.
- Eligible candidates must go to the Official website, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in.
- Now, visit the Application Form Portal and fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Submit the OSSC ATO Application Form 2017 before the last date and send the hard copy of the same to the postal address mentioned in the above sections.
Refer the OSSC ATO Syllabus to score good marks in the Exam. Do not leave a single topic. We will update the Syllabus of Odisha Staff Selection Commission ATO shortly.
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates must download OSSC Assistant Training Officer Previous Papers PDF and practice them in order to obtain more marks in the Exam.
OSSC ATO Admit Card
Before going to report at the Examination Center, applicants must download Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Hall Ticket 2017. If anyone fails to carry the Admit Card, he/ she will not be allowed to write the Exam.
Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Answer Key
Candidates can analyze their performance by checking their responses with the actual answers. They can check the actual solutions through OSSC Assistant Training Officer Answer Sheet 2017.
OSSC Result of ATO Exam 2017
Students can check their Orissa SSC ATO Result 2017 from the OSSC Official Portal, i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. You can also check your result from the link which will be provided after it is officially released.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Selection Procedure
Candidates who qualify in the Written Exam will undergo Career Assessment Test and Viva voce test. The final list of selected candidates will be published on the Official website after the announcement of OSSC Result 2017.
OSSC Recruitment for 134 Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies
The Odisha Government has decided to release Odisha SSC SI Notification 2017 to recruit candidates in Police Department. According to the Notification published, Government will fill 134 SI Vacancies. Check the further details like Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, etc. in this article.
Odisha SSC SI 2017 Important Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||25th January 2017|
|Closing date to submit Online Application Form||24th February 2017|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Total Number of Vacancies||134 Posts|
Orissa Staff Selection Criteria Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students who satisfy the Eligibility as decided by the Commission can only apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017.
Applicants must possess minimum 21 years of age and should not be more than 25 years old (General), 30 years (Candidates belonging to reserved categories) & 35 years (PWD) as on 1st January 2016.
Aspirants applying for Sub Inspector Posts must have minimum Graduation in any discipline as their educational qualification.
OSSC Sub Inspector of Police (SI) Syllabus 2017
Cracking this Orissa SSC SI Exam 2017 is not an easy task. Candidates must study all the topics including sub-topics without missing a single topic. Firstly, download Odisha SSC Sub Inspector of Police Syllabus 2017.
Orissa SSC Selection Process 2017
The following stages will be carried out in OSSC Recruitment 2017.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Psychological Test
Odisha SSC Recruitment for 19 Auditor Posts
The Government of Odisha has published OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Auditor on 29th December 2016. As per OSSC recent updates, there are 19 posts in total. Candidates must refer the following sections for OSSC Auditor Application Form, Syllabus, Important Dates, Previous Papers, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, etc.
|Starting Date to apply for Auditor Vacancies||29th December 2016|
|Last date for Orissa SSC Auditor Online Application Form submission||28th January 2017|
|Name of the Post||Auditor|
|Total No. of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Type of Job||Contractual basis|
OSSC Auditor Eligibility Criteria
After checking the Eligibility of Age and Educational Qualification, aspirants must apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Vacancies.
Age Limit for Odisha SSC Auditor Posts
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years old to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Jobs.
- Upper age limit for the applicants is 32 years which means that candidates more than 32 years of age cannot apply.
- All the interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline as their qualification.
OSSC Syllabus for Auditor Vacancies
Individuals must make a perfect preparation strategy in order to qualify for the next rounds. Download Odisha SSC Auditor Syllabus and refer each and every topic.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Auditor Previous Papers
Download OSSC Auditor Previous Year Question Papers PDF and practice the Papers which improves your ability to solve any type of questions.
OSSC Auditor Selection Procedure
- Authorities will conduct Written Exam and the aspirants who qualify in this exam will undergo Shorthand test.
- Those who qualify in the Shorthand Test will get an appointment as Auditor.
There are many other Odisha SSC Jobs 2017 through which candidates will get jobs. Candidates must visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017.