- 1 PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 18
- 1.1 www.powergridindia.com Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Post-Wise Details of Power Grid Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Other Details of Power Grid 2017 Recruitment
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
- 1.6 Power Grid Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – www.powergridindia.com Deputy Manager Jobs
- 1.8 www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.9 Eligibility Criteria of Power Grid Deputy Manager Recruitment 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Job Seekers interested in Power Grid Jobs can apply for 399 Field Supervisor, Field Engineer, Field Officer Posts. Applicants can apply online for PGCIL Vacancy 2017 before 16th August 2017 @ powergridindia.com. Get the complete of Power Grid Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc in the following sections.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 18
Hello, Candidates !!!
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited published the Recruitment Notification with Advt No. 01/2017. According to the PGCIL Notification 2017, there were 382 Field Supervisor, Field Officer, Field Engineer Vacancies. Job Seekers who are searching Power Grid Careers can utilize this golden chance before the last date. The Power Grid Corporation will receive online applications from 3rd August 2017 to 16th August 2017. Before applying to the PGCIL Jobs 2017, aspirants should check their eligibility. Hence, refer the Power Grid Notification 2017 which was provided in the below section.
Aspirants who are eligible for PGCIL Vacancy 2017 can apply directly by visiting the official site powergridindia.com. We posted all the essential information of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 on this page. So, have a glance at this page for further details such as Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process.
www.powergridindia.com Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017
|PGCIL Career 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Designation||Field Supervisor (Civil, Electrical), Field Officer, Field Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Total Posts Available||386 Vacancies|
|Online Application Starting date||3rd August 2017|
|Last date to apply online||16th August 2017|
|Official web portal||www.powergridindia.com|
Post-Wise Details of Power Grid Vacancy 2017
Total Number of Posts – 386
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Field Engineer (Civil)||42|
|2||Field Engineer (Electrical)||80|
|3||Field Supervisor (Electrical)||192|
|4||Field Supervisor (Civil)||63|
|5||Field Officer (Environment & Social management)||05|
PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Postulants of PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment 2017 should make sure whether they are eligible for the jobs or not before applying. The eligibility criteria tell the age limit, academic qualification, nationality essential for the Power Grid Vacancy 2017. So, check the below sections for the Eligibility Conditions.
Postulants can check the Official Advertisement for the Academic Qualification Details.
For the Age Limit, we inform the aspirants to refer the official notification available at Power Grid Careers.
Other Details of Power Grid 2017 Recruitment
Contenders should be aware of some details about the Power Grid Recruitment 2017 before applying. Those include Selection Process, Payment Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates. You can check all these information of Power Grid Field Supervisor Jobs 2017 in the below section.
Selection Process of PGCIL Vacancy
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited officials will hire the postulants based on their score in the following rounds.
- Written Test or
Power Grid Jobs 2017 Application Fee
Aspirants who fill the online application form must pay the application fee through online. The application fee for is different for various categories. Hence, check the Official Power Grid Notification 2017 for the application fee.
Aspirants who got selected in the PGCIL Field Officer Recruitment 2017 will get a huge pay and other allowances as per the Norms of the Board. You can know the Pay Scale Details in the Notification at Power Grid Careers.
|Starting date to apply||3rd August 2017|
|Final date to apply online||16th August 2017|
How to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, the postulants have to visit the official web portal of Power Grid corporation of India Limited www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab available on the homepage.
- Select Job Opportunities and then Openings.
- Now, search for the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification link.
- Open it and read the advertisement carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the Apply Online link.
- Now, fill all your details in the online application form.
- Attach your signature and photograph within the specified dimensions.
- Finally, cross check your details before you submit the Power India 2017 Application Form.
- Your PGCIL Application Form 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the Power Grid Corporation Application form for future use.
Download Power Grid Corporation Notification 2017
If you found this article about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 useful, please do share with your friends. And, if you have any queries regarding the Power Grid Recruitment 2017, comment us in the box provided below. Also, Stay connected with our entranceexams.io site for more details of the Latest Government Jobs.
The Power Grid Recruitment 2017 Notification published. Job Searching candidates can apply online for 17 Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer, Assistant Officer Posts. Refer the Notification at PGCIL Careers for Eligibility. The individuals who satisfy eligibility for the PGCIL Jobs 2017 should apply before 28th August 2017@ powergridindia.com. Check the Power Grid Vacancy 2017 Details, selection process, pay scale, etc in this article.
Power Grid Recruitment 2017
The PGCIL Notification 2017 was released by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for filling 386 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply to these Dy managers, Senior Engineer, Assistant Officer Posts before 28th August 2017. Before applying to Power Grid Jobs 2017, check out the Eligibility Conditions. Contenders can directly apply to the PGCIL Vacancy 2017 by visiting the link www.powergridindia.com. Here, we provide all the details such as Selection Process, Application Fee, Application Procedure, etc. So, keep reading this post for further details of the Power Grid Recruitment 2017.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – www.powergridindia.com Deputy Manager Jobs
|Power Grid Careers 2017 Details|
|Name of the Company||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (F & A, Electrical), Senior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Officer|
|Total Vacancies Available||17 Posts|
|Starting date to fill Online Application||29th July 2017|
|Last date to submit online application||28th August 2017|
www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Vacancy 2017 Details
|Post ID||Job Designation||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||CTC|
|153||Deputy Manager (F & A)||03||INR 32900 – 58000||18.8 Lakhs|
|154||Deputy Manager (Electrical)||04||INR 32900 – 58000||18.8 Lakhs|
|155||Senior Engineer (Electrical)||03||INR 29100 – 54500||17 Lakhs|
|156||Vigilance Officer||01||INR 24900 – 50500||15 Lakhs|
|157||Officer (Company Secretary)||01||INR 24900 – 50500||15 Lakhs|
|158||Asst. officer (Accounts)||05||INR 20600 – 46500||12.75 Lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria of Power Grid Deputy Manager Recruitment 2017
- Deputy Manager (F & A), Assistant Officer: Aspirants should complete CA/ICWA with a knowledge of MS Office.
- Dy Manager (Electrical), Senior Engineer: BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/Power Systems Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks from recognized University.
- Vigilance Officer, Officer: Graduation from the recognized university.
The Age Limitation for different category individuals is different as per the rules of Government of India directives. For the upper age relaxation, check the official notification which is available on PGCIL Careers.
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ST/PWB/Ex-serv aspirants: No Fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, log on to the official website i.e., www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to Careers>Job Opportunities and then Openings.
- Click on the Power Grid Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill up the required details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in the provided spaces.
- Validate your details before submission.
- Finally, download and take a printed copy of the Power Grid Application Form for future reference.