- 1 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 55 posts
- 2 PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – 18
- 2.1 www.powergridindia.com Field Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- 2.2 Post-Wise Details of Power Grid Vacancy 2021
- 2.3 PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.4 Other Details of Power Grid 2021 Recruitment
- 2.5 How to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2021?
- 2.6 Power Grid Recruitment 2021
- 2.7 PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – www.powergridindia.com Deputy Manager Jobs
- 2.8 www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 2.9 Eligibility Criteria of Power Grid Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification released. Job Seekers who were interested in Power Grid Jobs can apply for 539 Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee, and Assistant posts. Applicants can apply online for Latest PGCIL Vacancy 2021 before 29th November 2021 @ powergridindia.com. Get the complete details of Power Grid Recruitment 2021-22 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. in the following sections of the article.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 55 posts
Power Grid Corporation of India has recently released a notification on 13/11/2021 with the Advt no. NR-I/01/2017. The PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification was announced for filling the vacancies of Diploma Trainee posts in Power grid Northern region. Aspirants who were looking for Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. The officials will accept online applications only. So, eligible contenders can apply for Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 on or before 29th November 2021. Further details of these 55 Diploma Trainee Posts in Power Grid Corporation are disclosed in the following sections.
Power Grid Corporation Northern Region Recruitment 2021
|Post name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ IT/ Electronics)|
|Number of vacancies||55 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021||15/11/2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||29/11/2017|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/- (other than SC/ ST categories)|
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 38 years.
- The upper age is relaxable for reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post: Passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
- Diploma Trainee (IT) Post: Passed Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
How to Apply for 55 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs?
Eligible contenders can apply for this Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 through the official website, i.e., www.powergridindia.com. One can also apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021 by following the below link. Fill the application form with correct details and send the hard copy to the given address before 29/12/2017.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110 051.
Important Dates of Power Grid Recruitment 2021-22
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification release date: 13th Nov. 2021.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15th Nov. 2021.
- Closing Date to submit Power grid application: 29th Nov. 2021.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications (Resume) along with enclosures: 09th Dec. 2021.
- Opening date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan: 18th Nov. 2021.
- Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan: 04th Nov. 2021.
- Cutoff date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Work Experience: 20th Sept. 2021.
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 – 81 Trainee Posts
Here is a good news for all the aspirants that Power Grid Corporation of India has recently released a notification on 04/09/2021 with the Advt no. NR-I/01/2017. The PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification was published for filling the various vacant posts in Powergrid and Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO). The vacancies to be filled under this Power Grid Recruitment 2021 are 81 Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee, and Assistant posts. Aspirants who have done diploma in the relevant trade are only eligible for this PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021.
All the Eligible candidates of Power Grid POSCO Recruitment 2021 can apply online from 10/08/2021 to 24/08/2017. Hence the Interested aspirants need to apply online along with supportive documents between these dates only. Further details of Latest Power Grid Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in detail below.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL POSCO Recruitment 2021
Age Limit for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs
- Maximum age for Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee: 27 years.
- For Assistant posts, Maximum age: 28 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification for PowerGrid India Recruitment
- Diploma Trainee: Candidates must have completed Diploma in relevant field with minimum 70% marks from a recognized board.
- Assistant (Finance): B.Com. from a recognized University/ College with one-year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function is required.
- Jr Officer Trainee: Two years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.
Application Fee for Powergrid WR-I Recruitment
- Diploma Trainee & Jr Officer Trainee: Rs. 300/-.
- Assistant (F & A): Rs. 200/-.
- Bank Charges: Rs. 60/-.
NOTE: There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates.
www.powergridindia.com Recruitment 2021 for Diploma Trainee
|Post name||Diploma Trainee, Jr Officer Trainee, and Assistant posts|
|Number of vacancies||81 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2021||04/09/2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||20/09/2017|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application||02/10/2017|
How to Apply for 81 PGCIL Diploma Trainee posts?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Power Grid Recruitment 2021 through the official website, i.e., www.powergridindia.com. One can also apply for PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021 by following the below link. Click here to know online application process of Powergrid Trainee Jobs. Finally, send the hard copy of the application form through ordinary post along with the given documents to the below address before the last date.
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9279,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
Delhi – 110 051.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – 18
Hello, Candidates !!!
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited published the Recruitment Notification with Advt No. 01/2017. According to the PGCIL Notification 2021, there were 382 Field Supervisor, Field Officer, Field Engineer Vacancies. Job Seekers who are searching Power Grid Careers can utilize this golden chance before the last date. The Power Grid Corporation will receive online applications from 3rd August 2021 to 16th August 2021. Before applying to the PGCIL Jobs 2021, aspirants should check their eligibility. Hence, refer the Power Grid Notification 2021 which was provided in the below section.
Aspirants who are eligible for PGCIL Vacancy 2021 can apply directly by visiting the official site powergridindia.com. We posted all the essential information of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 on this page. So, have a glance at this page for further details such as Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process.
www.powergridindia.com Field Supervisor Recruitment 2021
|PGCIL Career 2021 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Designation||Field Supervisor (Civil, Electrical), Field Officer, Field Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Total Posts Available||386 Vacancies|
|Online Application Starting date||3rd August 2021|
|Last date to apply online||16th August 2021|
|Official web portal||www.powergridindia.com|
Post-Wise Details of Power Grid Vacancy 2021
Total Number of Posts – 386
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Field Engineer (Civil)||42|
|2||Field Engineer (Electrical)||80|
|3||Field Supervisor (Electrical)||192|
|4||Field Supervisor (Civil)||63|
|5||Field Officer (Environment & Social management)||05|
PGCIL Field Engineer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Postulants of PGCIL Field Supervisor Recruitment 2021 should make sure whether they are eligible for the jobs or not before applying. The eligibility criteria tell the age limit, academic qualification, nationality essential for the Power Grid Vacancy 2021. So, check the below sections for the Eligibility Conditions.
Postulants can check the Official Advertisement for the Academic Qualification Details.
For the Age Limit, we inform the aspirants to refer the official notification available at Power Grid Careers.
Other Details of Power Grid 2021 Recruitment
Contenders should be aware of some details about the Power Grid Recruitment 2021 before applying. Those include Selection Process, Payment Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates. You can check all these information of Power Grid Field Supervisor Jobs 2021 in the below section.
Selection Process of PGCIL Vacancy
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited officials will hire the postulants based on their score in the following rounds.
- Written Test or
Power Grid Jobs 2021 Application Fee
Aspirants who fill the online application form must pay the application fee through online. The application fee for is different for various categories. Hence, check the Official Power Grid Notification 2021 for the application fee.
Aspirants who got selected in the PGCIL Field Officer Recruitment 2021 will get a huge pay and other allowances as per the Norms of the Board. You can know the Pay Scale Details in the Notification at Power Grid Careers.
|Starting date to apply||3rd August 2021|
|Final date to apply online||16th August 2017|
How to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, the postulants have to visit the official web portal of Power Grid corporation of India Limited www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab available on the homepage.
- Select Job Opportunities and then Openings.
- Now, search for the PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification link.
- Open it and read the advertisement carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the Apply Online link.
- Now, fill all your details in the online application form.
- Attach your scanned copies of signature and photograph within the specified dimensions.
- Finally, cross check your details before you submit the Power India 2021 Application Form.
- Your PGCIL Application Form 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the Power Grid Corporation Application form for future use.
Download Power Grid Corporation Notification 2021
If you found this article about PGCIL Recruitment 2021 useful, please do share with your friends. And, if you have any queries regarding the Power Grid Recruitment 2021, comment us in the box provided below. Also, Stay connected with our entranceexams.io site for more details of the Latest Government Jobs.
The Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Notification published. Job Searching candidates can apply online for 17 Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer, Assistant Officer Posts. Refer the Notification at PGCIL Careers for Eligibility. The individuals who satisfy eligibility for the PGCIL Jobs 2021 should apply before 28th August 2021@ powergridindia.com. Check the Power Grid Vacancy 2021 Details, selection process, pay scale, etc in this article.
Power Grid Recruitment 2021
The PGCIL Notification 2021 was released by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for filling 386 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply to these Dy managers, Senior Engineer, Assistant Officer Posts before 28th August 2021. Before applying to Power Grid Jobs 2021, check out the Eligibility Conditions. Contenders can directly apply to the PGCIL Vacancy 2021 by visiting the link www.powergridindia.com. Here, we provide all the details such as Selection Process, Application Fee, Application Procedure, etc. So, keep reading this post for further details of the Power Grid Recruitment 2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – www.powergridindia.com Deputy Manager Jobs
|Power Grid Careers 2021 Details|
|Name of the Company||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (F & A, Electrical), Senior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Officer|
|Total Vacancies Available||17 Posts|
|Starting date to fill Online Application||29th July 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||28th August 2021|
www.powergridindia.com PGCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post ID||Job Designation||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale||CTC|
|153||Deputy Manager (F & A)||03||INR 32900 – 58000||18.8 Lakhs|
|154||Deputy Manager (Electrical)||04||INR 32900 – 58000||18.8 Lakhs|
|155||Senior Engineer (Electrical)||03||INR 29100 – 54500||17 Lakhs|
|156||Vigilance Officer||01||INR 24900 – 50500||15 Lakhs|
|157||Officer (Company Secretary)||01||INR 24900 – 50500||15 Lakhs|
|158||Asst. officer (Accounts)||05||INR 20600 – 46500||12.75 Lakhs|
Eligibility Criteria of Power Grid Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Deputy Manager (F & A), Assistant Officer: Aspirants should complete CA/ICWA with a knowledge of MS Office.
- Dy Manager (Electrical), Senior Engineer: BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/Power Systems Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks from recognized University.
- Vigilance Officer, Officer: Graduation from the recognized university.
The Age Limitation for different category individuals is different as per the rules of Government of India directives. For the upper age relaxation, check the official notification which is available on PGCIL Careers.
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ST/PWB/Ex-serv aspirants: No Fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, log on to the official website i.e., www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to Careers>Job Opportunities and then Openings.
- Click on the Power Grid Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link.
- Fill up the required details in the mandatory fields.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in the provided spaces.
- Validate your details before submission.
- Finally, download and take a printed copy of the Power Grid Application Form for future reference.