PGIMER 2021 Counselling Dates out. So, all the qualified candidates of PGIMET 2021 can check the below sections for complete details. We have given information regarding Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Counselling Schedule, Procedure, Fee etc. in the following post.
Latest News !!! PGIMER 2021 Counselling for MD/MS is Starting Feom 17th June 2021. Check and Download Link, Gothrough the Below Table.
PGIMER 2021 Counselling
The Conducting Authority has released the Counselling Schedule for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Exam 2021. Candidates who got qualified in PGIMER Test 2021 must check the details of PGIMER Counselling 2021. First of all, eligible aspirants must appear at the PGIMER Chandigarh Campus. Officials will verify the documents produced by the candidates. After successful Certificate Verification, candidates will be allotted seats. Applicants must pay the Admission fee immediately after PGIMER Seat Allotment 2021. Aspirants can attend for Second round of Counselling if they are not satisfied with the allotted seat. Consequently, candidates can attend for third and fourth rounds of Counselling. You can refer the below post for further information of PGIMER 2021 Counselling.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is a premier medical institution provides quality education in the field of Medicine. This Institution conducts entrance exam in order to offer admissions for eligible candidates in various courses. The courses are MS, MD, MDS, DM (Doctor of Medicine) and other PG courses. The name of the Examination is called as PGIMER 2021 examination. Officials organize this exam twice a year in two sessions, i.e. January and July session. The Applications for PGIMER July Session starts in the month of February 2021. Officials will conduct Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research 2021 Exam in the third week of May 2021. They will declare PGIMER 2021 Result in the fourth week of May 2021.
List of Documents required for PGIMER 2021 Counselling
- PGIMER 2021 Hall Ticket
- PGIMER Rank Card 2021
- 10th Class Mark list & Certificate (As Date of Birth Proof)
- 12th Class Marks sheet & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Graduation Certificate from a Recognized University
- Provisional Certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Caste or Category or Community Certificate if applicable
- Income Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate of those candidates who has graduated from any other University
- Three recent Passport size Photographs
All the candidates who wish to attend for PGIMER Counselling 2021 must ensure that they carry the listed certificates.
PGIMER 2021 Counselling Dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||PGIMER, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Exam||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Exam 2021|
|Commencement of PGIMER 2021 Online Applications||18th March 2021|
|Last date to fill PGIMER Application form 2021||18th April 2021|
|PGIMER 2021 Exam Date||26th May 2021|
|Announcement of PGIMER Result 2021||28th May 2021|
|First Counselling Date||14th June 2021|
|Second Round Counselling||12th July 2021|
|Third Counselling||26th July 2021|
PGIMER Admission Fee 2021
|1.||Tuition Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|2.||Registration Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|3.||Amalgamated Fee||Rs. 720/-|
|4.||Laboratory Fee||Rs. 900/-|
|5.||Security||Rs. 1,000/- (Refundable only after Course Completion)|
|6.||Hostel Security||Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable) To be deposited by the Hostel Administrative Officer if hostel is allotted|
Aspirants must pay the Admission Fee immediately after getting allotted in a particular Institute.
PGIMER 2021 Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Reporting to the Counselling Venue
- Firstly, Officials will announce Rankwise Dates for Post Graduate Institute of Medical Research Test 2021.
- They will intimate the candidates that students must report at PGIMER Chandigarh Campus according to the rank secured.
- It is important for candidates to be physically present for Counselling Process.
- Candidates must be Medically fit in order to continue with the Admission Process.
- The authorities will perform Medical Check up on the appearing candidates.
- They will not consider the applicants who are absent for admission.
- However, such candidates can attend for Second or Third or Fourth rounds of Counselling.
Step – 2: Document Verification
- Eligible candidates must carry Original certificates along with Photocopies of the same.
- Officials will verify the documents brought by the students.
- We advise you not to miss any of the listed certificates while attending for PGIMER Counselling Process 2021.
Step – 3: Seat Allotment & Payment of Admission Fee
- Authorities will allot seats to candidates after successful verification of documents.
- Candidates must pay the required admission Fee immediately after getting allotted in Post Graduate Courses.
PGIMER 2021 Second Round of Counselling
- The aspirants who did not get the seat in First round or who are not satisfied with the allotted seat are eligible to appear for Second round of Counselling.
- Candidates will go through same steps as in the First round.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research 3rd Round of Counselling
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the seats allotted in two rounds and those who did not get the seat can attend for the third round of Counselling.
- The steps involved in this round is same as that of the 1st and 2nd round of Counselling.
These are the detailed steps involved in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Counselling 2021.
You can visit All India Entrance Exams regularly for complete information regarding PGIMER 2021 Counselling. You can also watch the video for further clearance.
Official site: www.pgimer.edu.in