PGIMER Online Registration 2018 Link is available now. Check PGIMER 2018 Application Form filling procedure. Get PGIMER Chandigarh Online Application Form for January Session. Therefore by using all the provided information, candidates can PGIMER apply for exam. And also can check pgimer.edu.in Registration procedure. Hence read the entire article and get the complete information of PGIMER 2018.
PGIMER Online Registration 2018
PGIMER Online Application Form 2018: The procedure of apply for exam PGIMER 2018 for January session has been released in the month of January 2018. Therefore candidates who are wishing and interested in doing MD/ MS Programs under PGIMER can check the Complete process of filling PGIMER Application Form. The Officials will release the Application link at its official Portal. So, aspirants need to apply for PGIMER Entrance Exam through online mode only. And no other mode of Submitting the Online Application will accept the authority. So before filling the Application check the Complete PGIMER Online Registration Procedure from this Article.
As per the source of PGIMER 2018 for January Session, PGIMER Chandigarh officials will accept the Application Form from the aspirants who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria. So before filling the PGIMER Online Application Form 2018, once check the Eligibility criteria. Those who satisfy the Eligible criteria is only eligible to fill the Application Form. And those applicants will participate in the PGIMER Entrance Examination 2018. Hence check the complete information like PGIMER Online Registration Process etc. And also can check from the PGIMER Official Website pgimer.edu.in
pgimer.edu.in PGIMER Online Application Form 2018
|PGIMER 2018 Application Form Important Dates|
|Name of the Board||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh|
|Examination Name||PGIMER Entrance Exam|
|Starting date for PGIMER Online Registration 2018||September 2017|
|Closing date to fill PGIMER Online Application form (without late fee)||October 2017|
|Last date to deposit PGIMER Registration Fee||October|
|Admit Cards download Date||November|
|PGIMER Entrance Exam Date 2018||November|
|Declaration of PGIMER Results||December|
|Counselling dates||December to January|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
PGIMER Apply for Exam 2018 | Pre-Medical Test Application
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is a Pre-Medical Institute. It provides quality education in the field of Medical. Therefore it organizes entrance examination to offer admissions in MD, MS, DM, MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) and other PG courses. The Premier Medical Entrance Examination is known as PGIMER entrance exam. Therefore candidates who interested in doing Masters and Post Graduation in the field of Medical can check the complete PGIMER Online Registration 2018 Process and can apply for the Examination.
Every year, this Exam is conducted for two sessions i.e., January and July Sessions. Therefore through this Article, People can get the complete information regarding PGIMER Application Process, Registration Fee, eligibility criteria etc. Therefore, candidates who are willing to apply for PGIMER Online Application Form 2018 can check the information provided in this article. Those who Submitted the Form Successfully are suggested to download the Admit Cards. It is the entry pass for the Examination. Candidates will get the Admission based on the marks scored in the PGIMER entrance Examination. For more information regarding the PGIMER 2018, can visit the official website pgimer.edu.in.
PGIMER Registration 2018 for January Session
The PGIMER Online Registration 2018 will start in the month of September 2017. Therefore, to participate in the Post Graduation Institute of Medical Education Research, aspirants need to fill the PGIMER Application Form. Candidates can apply for PGIMER 2018 in online mode. To fill the PGIMER Online Application Form, applicants need to pay the Registration Fee via online or offline.
PGIMER Registration Fee for January Session
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 800/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 1,000/-|
Method of PGIMER Application Fee Payment
Online Payment: Aspirants can pay the PGIMER Registration Fee by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet banking through the payment gateway.
Bank Challan: Applicants can also deposit the application fee in any of the SBI Bank Branches by submitting the challan form. Candidates can also deposit the Registration fee in the account number 32222954695 through SBI-collect service.
Required Information to fill PGIMER Application Form 2018
- A valid Email ID.
- Scanned Image of Applicant’s Photograph.
- Scanned Image of Applicant’s Signature.
- Internship Certificate.
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- No objection Certificate (if applicable).
Steps to fill PGIMER Online Application Form 2018
Step 1: PGIMER 2018 Online Registration
- Aspirants can visit the official site of PGIMER – pgimer.applyforexam.com
- Find the “Entrance Exam – Session January 2018” and click on it.
- Now click on the online application form and start registering.
- Now aspirants need to enter the personal information like applying for course, subject, category option from the drop down menu.
- After filling the PGIMER Online Registration Form, click on “Register” button and Submit it.
- Now a unique PGIMER Registration number, Login Id, Password will generate.
- Then note down the PGIMER Application Login and also the generated password for further use.
Step 2: Filling PGIMER 2018 Application Form
- Fill the Application Form with required details.
- Enter the important information like Contact details, Qualifying exam details, and other details etc.
Step 3: Upload Images
- After entering all the required information, applicants need to upload the scanned images.
- Now select the upload file option and upload their scanned image of the photograph, signature, and certificates (if applicable).
- After finishing of PGIMER Application Form process then go through the Declaration paragraph carefully and fulfill all conditions and criteria, and click on the check box and then ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- After Submitting the Application Form download the Application Fee Bank Challan Form.
- And pay the fee in any SBI Bank branches.
- Aspirants can also make payment through online by using Credit/ Debit Cards and also Net Banking while filling the PGIMET 2018 Application Form.
- If applicants paid the fee through offline then they need to enter the details of payment by login into their PGIMER Online Registration account.
Step 5: Download Application Form
- After completion of filling the PGIMER Online Application Form, download the Form and take a print out for further use.
Also, check PGIMER 2018 Counselling Dates.
Hence check the PGIMER Online Registration Process and fill the Application Form. Get the direct link of PGIMER Application Form 2018 which is attached below. PGIMER Exam Apply by using the given process. And also get the Application Fee, Eligibility. Therefore for more information regarding PGIMER 2018 online Application Form, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.