Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling Dates releases soon. So, all the qualified aspirants of Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 can check the following sections for complete details regarding Punjab MET Counselling 2020. You can find information like BFUHS Counselling Dates 2020, PMET Counselling Schedule etc. in the below sections.
Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling
Baba Farid Singh University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has releases Counselling Dates for Punjab MET Counselling 2020. This is a good news for all aspirants who are seeking a career in Medical Courses in Institutes of Punjab State. PMET Counselling Process 2020 involves four steps. First of all, candidates must register online for Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Process. After successful registration, students must fill Online choices of Colleges and Courses. In order to secure the seat in the desired college, Candidates must fill the maximum number of choices. Officials will declare Seat Allotment depending on the number of seats available and preferences of aspirants. All the candidates who are allotted the seat must report to the college carrying the required documents. Also, candidates must pay the Counselling fee in order to confirm their admission to that college.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test is supervised by Baba Farid Singh University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. It is a State level Exam conducted every year in order to admit candidates to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery Courses. Candidates are given admission in the respective courses in Institutes located in Punjab State. Aspirants can fill PMET 2020 Online Application form in the first week of April 2020. Officials will conduct Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 in the Second week of May 2020. Punjab MET 2020 Counselling will start in the second week of July 2020. You can refer following sections for further details of Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling. You can also go through All India Entrance Exams for more details.
Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot|
|Exam Name||Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020|
|Starting date to fill PMET Online & Offline Applications 2020||First week of April 2020|
|Last date for submitting Punjab MET 2020 Online Application Form||Last week of April 2020|
|PMET 2020 Application form submission with late fee Last date||First week of May 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee||First week of May 2020|
|Punjab MET 2020 Admit Card download date||Second week of May 2020|
|Date of Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020||Third week of May 2020|
|Declaration of PMET 2020 Result||Last week of May 2020|
|PMET Counselling 2020 commencement||Second week of July 2020|
Documents Required for Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling
- PMET 2020 Hall Ticket
- PMET Score Card 2020
- 10th Class Mark list and Certificate of Passing
- Intermediate Marks sheet and Certificate of Passing
- Marks sheet of the qualifying examination
- Caste or Category Certificate (If candidates belong to OBC or Sc or ST categories)
- Character or Conduct Certificate from the last studied Institute
- Domicile Certificate
- A copy of Bank Challan form for Online payment of fee
- Gap Certificate (In case there is gap after Intermediate)
- Certificate of Residence
- Recent Passport size Photographs
- Medical Certificate
Aspirants must carry all the documents required for Counselling of PMET 2020. We are providing the complete list of certificates in order to help the candidates.
Punjab MET Counselling Schedule 2020 – Tentative Dates
|S No.||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Online Registration||6th July 2020|
|2.||Filling of Colleges and Courses||6th July to 11th July 2020|
|3.||First Round Seat Allotment||15th July 2020|
|4.||Reporting at the College & Certificate Verification||16th to 20th July 2020|
The tentative Counselling Schedule for Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 is given above. PMET Counselling Schedule 2020 tabulated above is tentative and may subject to change.
Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling Fee
Candidates must pay Rs. 3000/- as the Counselling Fee after the completion of Certificate Verification in order to confirm their admission to that College.
PMET Counselling Venue 2020
The Counselling Process for Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 is conducted by the officials at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Step – 1: Online Registration
- First of all, candidates must log on to the Official website of Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
- Click on “Punjab MET 2020 Counselling”.
- By clicking on that, you will find the details of Counselling Dates and Schedule.
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Fill the required details with valid information like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Roll Number etc.
- Submit the filled details.
Step – 2: Filling of Choices and Locking
- Click on the appropriate link.
- The number of seats available will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the Colleges & Courses of Punjab State of your choice.
- Fill the maximum number of choices for better allotment.
- Save the filled choices and also lock the choices.
- Submit the choices.
- You may also take a print out of the filled options for further reference.
Step – 3: Seat Allotment
- You can check PMET Seat Allotment 2020 from the official website i.e., www.bfuhs.ac.in.
- Officials will allot seats to candidates based on various factors like Seat availability & Merit list.
Step – 4: Reporting to the College & Document Verification
- Candidates must report to the College once the seat is alloted by the officials.
- It is essential for candidates to carry necessary documents to the Counselling Venue.
- Aspirants should complete other Admission formalities in order to claim their admission in the allotted College.
Candidates will undergo the above four steps in Punjab PMET 2020 Counselling.
We will update complete details of Punjab Medical Entrance Test Counselling 2020. Therefore, stay updated on our website.