- 1 PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021 | Assam Tax Collector Study Material
Download the new PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021 Pdf which is updated here. Check Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Tax Collector cum Road Mahorar 2021 Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. Get PNRD Assam Panchayat Gaon Panchayat Secretary Syllabus and Exam pattern @ pnrd.assam.gov.in. Candidates can get the clear picture about every topic of Assam PNRD Tax Collector Exam Syllabus 2021 and the Marking Scheme of Junior Assistant Exam Pattern. Assam Panchayat and Rural Development Exam Date is to be updated soon.
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021 | Assam Tax Collector Study Material
The candidates who have already applied for the PNRD Assam Exam can download PNRD Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2021. Assam PNRD Exam Syllabus is important for the candidates to score good marks in the Exam. The aspirants can check the precise PNRD Job Syllabus 2021 and exam Pattern here. Along with the PNRD Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika Syllabus 2021, Previous Papers play an important role in the preparation. With the help of Assam Exam 2021 Syllabus, the candidates can get confidence on the Subjects. Whenever the PNRD Assam Exam Syllabus is given topic-wise, the aspirants can utilize the time in searching various sites for the precise Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Syllabus 2021. Read the article completely to get the PNRD Exam Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
Assam Panchayat and Rural Development JA Syllabus 2021 – Overview
pnrd.assam.gov.in Syllabus 2021-22
|Authority Name||Panchayat & Rural Development Assam|
|Post Name||Tax Collector cum Road Mahorar, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat), Extension Officer (Panchayat), Jr. Asst. HQ|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The starting date to submit the application form||22.12.2017|
|The closing date to submit the registration form||16.01.2018|
PNRD Goan Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2021 – Assam TC Recruitment
PNRD has dispatched a notification to recruit 945 candidates for various pots like Tax Collector cum Road Mahorar, Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Asstt. (Anchalik Panchayat), Extension Officer (Panchayat), Jr. Asst. HQ. As it the Central Government Job. Many of the candidates will be waiting to crack the Exam. In such cases, PNRD Junior Assistant Syllabus helps the candidates in their preparation. PNRD Assam Syllabus helps the aspirants to prepare well in order to survive from such tight competition. Many people prepare for years to crack the government jobs.The candidates can audit the PNRD Exam 2021 Syllabus enclosed below. Check it out!!
Assam PNRD Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika Exam Pattern 2021
PNRD Assam Tax Collector cum Road Mahorar Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about the difficulty level of the Exam.Some of the essential points for PNRD Assam Exam Pattern are as follows. The exact Assam PNRD Exam Pattern is table format is as follows.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- Total no of Questions is 100.
- Total Marks are 100.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours.
|Type of the Exam||S.No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|OMR Based||1.||Logical Reasoning, Aptitude & Comprehension||100||100||3 Hours|
|2.||Matters relating to History
and Culture of Assam and India
pnrd.assam.gov.in Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021
Before starting the preparation, the candidates can check the given precise PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021-22. If the candidate can find the detailed and the exact Panchayat Rural & Development Assam Syllabus, then he/she can prepare well for the Exam. Hence we are providing the Assam Goan Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus Pdf 2021 here. Check it out!!!
PNRD Exam Syllabus 2021 – Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice
- Statement Conclusion
- Number Ranking.
pnrd.assam.gov.in Tax Collector Syllabus 2021 – Aptitude
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Interest & Discount.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
PNRD Assam Syllabus 2021 – English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Para Jumbles.
PNRD Junior Assistant General Knowledge Syllabus 2021
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
Assam PNRD Panchayat Syllabus 2021 – History and Culture of Assam
- Indus Valley Civilisation — relation with Rigvedic and West Asian civilizations.
- Political and Social changes of the Rigvedic Aryans in the later Vedic period, Vedic culture.
- Effects of Alexanders invasion of India.
- Ashoka as a ruler and missionary his place in history.
- The decline of the Mauryas and Ashoka’s responsibility for it. The administrative system of the Mauryas.
- Sungas, Kansas, Pallavas and Satavahans
- The greatness of the Gupta— Guptas Golden Age, India Cultural contact with Southeast Asia and neighboring countries.
- Harshavardhanahis relation with King Bhaskarvarman of Kamrupa and Sasanka of Gauda Huen Tsang.
- Origin of the Rajputs– their different dynasties such as pratiharas, paramaras, Chouhan’s etc.
- The Chalukyas and the Rastrakutas of the Deccan.
- The Arab invasion of Sind.
- The Khiliji imperialism under Alauddin
- The Tughluqs and disintegration of the Delhi Sultanate.
- The influence of Islam on India’s culture, the Bhakti movement Ramananda, Kabir, Chaitanya, Sankardav and Nanak.
- Mughal Afghan contest (15261556) Shershah.
- Akbar as a national monarch– religious policy, civil and military administration.
- Aurangajebcharacter and policy, his responsibility for the downfall of the Mughal Empire.
- Sivaji — character and achievements.
- Mughal administration central and provincial state of art, architecture and literature in Mughal India Decline of the Mughal Empire.
- Effect of the Battle of Palassey— the advent of the British Clive in Bengal.
- Warren Hastings — the real founder of the British Empire in India achievements impeachment.
- Lord Cornwallis Permanent settlement.
- Wellesley to Lord Hastings AngloMysore, AngloMaratha and AngloGurkha conflict.
- Rise and fall of the Sikhs.
- Bentinck to Dalhousie expansion and consolidation of Company’s rule in India.
- Revolt of 1857 character and consequences.
- India under the British Crown Canning to Mountbatten.
- British relation with the NorthEast and NorthWest Frontier.
- Impact of Western Education and Ideas — new awakening.
- Birth of Indian National Congress Indian National Struggle for self-government, the partition of Bengal— Swadeshi movement.
- NonCooperation Movement.
- Constitutional Movements.
The candidates can find the Assam PNRD Panchayat Syllabus 2021 along with the Exam Pattern above. The aspirants can also get PNRD Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar Previous Papers from the above links. Stay tuned to entrance exams page for more details of PNRD Assam Syllabus and Marking Scheme.
Check official site @ pnrd.assam.gov.in