PTU Counselling schedule is given here. Check PTU Counselling dates 2020 and procedure on this page. Get the Punjab Technical University Counselling Schedule and find the required documents for the PTU Counselling 2020. Refer PTU 2020 Counselling Process and other related information.
PTU Counselling 2020
The candidates who are seeking admissions into undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Punjab should apply the PTU Counselling 2020. PTU Counselling provides a seat for the candidates based on their score. The qualified candidates in the JEE Mains, NATA, CMAT, GATE can apply for PTU 2020 Counselling. The University will not conduct any entrance exam to provide admissions. To participate in the Punjab Technical University Counselling, the candiadtes should pay the PTU Counselling fee either in online or offline. Then the candidates should register by providing all the details. Then the candidates will be given a chance to fill their choices. Based on the options entered, the candidate will be allocated in a particular college.
I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University conducts PTU Counselling 2020 in the month of June 2020. The candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for the PTU 2020 Counselling. In the following sections, candidates can check the PTU Counselling schedule, Fee payment, procedure and seat allotment details.
PTU Counselling Dates
|PTU Admission Counselling|
|Name of the Board||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU)|
|PTU Online Application Starting Date||June 2020|
|PTU Options Entry Starting Date||June 2020|
|Last Date for PTU options Entry||June 2020|
|PTU 2020 Counselling Result Declaration Date||June 2020|
ptuadmissions.nic.in Counselling 2020
PTU is referred as Punjab Technical University. The Counselling of PTU will be conducted by I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. PTU offers admissions into various UG and PG courses in the affiliated colleges under the IKGPT university. The candidates who have attended the JEE Mains, NATA, CMAT, GATE can apply for PTU Counselling 2020. The rank wise PTU Counselling dates will be updated on this page after the announcement of the PTU Counselling notification.
Necessary Documents for PTU 2020 Counselling
- Intermediate Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Certificate of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- GAP Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Character Certificate
- PTU Counselling fee Payment Receipt
- Degree Marks Sheet and Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate
PTU Counselling Fee 2020
To participate in the PTU Counselling 2020-21, candidates have to pay the non-refundable Counselling fee of Rs 2000 for online counselling. The candidates should pay the PTU counselling fee within the scheduled date.
PTU Counselling Stages
The PTU Counselling 2020 comprises of the following stages.
- PTU Counselling fee Payment
- Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at the college
Counselling Procedure of PTU 2020 | PTU Counselling 2020-21
Step-1: PTU Counselling Fee Payment
- First, visit the official website.
- Then click on the link ‘pay online counselling fee’.
- Choose your stream, enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Select the payment mode i.e Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and enter your credentials.
- Then take a print out of the Fee slip.
- The candidate can also pay the fee in offline at the PTU Counselling centre.
Step-2: Registration for PTU Online Counselling 2020
- After completion of payment of PTU 2020 Counselling fee, the candidate can register themselves by visiting the official web portal.
- Then click on the courses link.
- Then, under the centralised Counselling courses option, select preferred course name from the list.
- Click on the Go button.
- At the left side of the page, click on the proceed button.
- Enter the fee receipt number, the name of the candidate, rank, date of birth, mobile number, address, email ID.
- Fill the details carefully and click on the submit button.
Step-3: Filling of Choices
- After completion of registration successfully, candidates have to fill the choices of college and course in the order of their preference.
- Fill the maximum number of choices to avoid the non-allotment of seats.
- Candidates can also alter, delete the filled options if they are not satisfied.
- Take a printout of the filled choices for future use.
Step-4: Seat Allotment
- The seat will be alloted to the candidates based on the merit list, options filled, category and seat availability.
- The seat allotment results will be published on the official website.
- Also, the authorities will send the PTU Counselling results to the registered mobile number through SMS.
Step-5: Reporting at the alloted College
- After checking the PTU Counselling 2020 results, download the allotment order and take a print out of it.
- Report at the alloted college with the required documents before the last date.
- Pay the requisite fee at the alloted college on the day of reporting.
- In case, if they fail to visit the alloted college, the seat allocated will be cancelled.
The information given here is only for reference purpose. Once the PTU Counselling 2020 notification is released, we will update on this page. Visit our site to know the latest news on University Level Entrance Exams.