Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 239 Stenographer Grade-III and 350 Clerk vacancies. Apply through online for Punjab High Court Recruitment 2018 @ sssc.gov.in before the last date. Go through the article for complete details of Stenographer Vacancy in High Court.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys!!!! Here is the latest news regarding High court jobs in Chandigarh. The Government of Punjab and Haryana has come up with new Notification to recruit candidates for 239 Stenographer and 350 Clerk Posts in Subordinates Courts. Hence, interested and eligible candidates of Punjab and Haryana State who are dreaming of Latest Govt Jobs can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018. Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (S.S.S.C) Chandigarh will conduct the recruitment drive. To avoid last minute server problems apply before the last date. Go through the article for more details regarding Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs.
|Post Name||Last Date|
|Punjab and Haryana Stenographer Grade – III||27.01.2018|
|SSSC Punjab Haryana Clerk||06.10.2017|
239 Punjab & Haryana Stenographer Posts @ sssc.gov.in
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (S.S.S.C) Chandigarh released a Latest Notification on 22.12.2017 with advt no. 23S/SSSB/PB/2017. According to this notification, 239 Stenographer Grade-III vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. So, interested candidates can check for eligibility of Stenographer jobs in High Court. If the aspirant meets the eligibility criteria, then he/ she can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018. The SSSC board accepts only online mode application forms. The online applications will be available @ www.sssc.gov.in from 25.12.2017 to 27.01.2018.
Summary of Punjab Haryana High Court Notification 2018
|www.sssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Authority Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Board Name||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade-III|
|No. of vacancies||239|
|Start Applying From||25th December 2017|
|Last Date for Step-I||23rd January 2018|
|Last Date for Step-II||27th January 2018|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Official website||www.sssc.gov.in or www.highcourtchd.gov.in|
High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
|Post Name||General||SC of Punjab||BC/OBC||PHC||ESM||Total|
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment 2018
Candidates firstly need to verify his/ her eligibility required for Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 before applying. To verify check following sections like age limit and educational qualification.
Educational Qualification of High Court Steno Posts in Punjab
The applicants having following educational qualification can apply for Stenographer Jobs in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- A degree of Bachelors in any streams of Arts, commerce, science, or computer from any recognized university.
- Proficiency in operation of Computer (word processing and spreadsheets).
- Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the elective subject.
Age Limit of Punjab High Court Jobs
The age limit for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 is 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2017. Refer official notification for upper age relaxation details.
Brief Details of Punjab High Court Recruitment 2018
Essential Dates of Punjab Haryana Steno Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Advertisement Release Date||22.12.2017|
|Start Applying From||25.12.2017|
|Last Date for Registration of Step-I||23.01.2018|
|Closing Date for Payment of application fee||25.01.2018|
|Last Date for Registration of Step-II||27.01.2018|
|Editing the application details ends on||27.01.2018|
Pay Scale for Stenographer Jobs in High Court
The appointed postulates get a pay of Rs. 5,910/- to Rs. 20,200/- and grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- and extra allowances as per the rules of Punjab Govt.
Selection Process of Haryana High Court Steno Posts
The candidates will be selected for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 based on the merit list of following rounds.
- English Short Hand Test and its Transcription (speed of 80 WPM & 20 WPM respectively)
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
The application fee for Punjab Haryana Steno Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below which is to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India only.
- General and Reserved categories of other states- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ BC/OBC/ ESM of Punjab State – Rs.250/-
- PHC of Punjab
- General – Rs.500/-
- SC/ BC/OBC/ ESM – Rs. 125/-
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Posts
- Open the official website of SSSC, i.e., www.sssc.gov.in or directly click on the link given below.
- Click on Society for Centralised Recruitment under Recruitments section on the homepage.
- Now click on the link “Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab).”
- Now, select the link “Step I Registration” and fill the details in Registration Step I form and click on “Preview” button.
- On successful registration, a unique Registration ID and password gets generated and displayed on the screen and take the printout of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for depositing fee in Bank.
- After depositing fee click on “Login for Second Step.”
- Select the post you are applying for and enter the details and click on “Login” button.
- Complete the remaining process, upload required documents and click on “Lock & Submit” button.
- Finally, save and take the printout of application form for further use.
SSSC official portal: www.sssc.gov.in
Punjab Haryana HC Notification out. Apply online for 350 Clerk Jobs in Punjab & Haryana High Court on or before 3rd October 2017. More details such as Haryana & Punjab High Court Vacancy, Eligibility, Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card, etc. are mentioned in detail below. Aspirants can also apply online for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ www.sssc.gov.in
350 Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Posts – sssc.gov.in
|Haryana & Punjab High Court Clerk Recruitment|
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Post name||S.S.S.C Clerk posts|
|Number of vacancies||350 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs||4th September 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of online application||6th October 2017|
|Job Type||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Official website||www.sssc.gov.in or www.highcourtchd.gov.in|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana is inviting online applications to recruit staff in Subordinate courts for the post of Clerks. The Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification was released on 31st August 2017 with Advt. no. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017. As per the latest information, there is a total of 350 Clerk posts available in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. So, this is a right opportunity for every postulant who was looking for Court Jobs in their native state.
Aspirants who have done a Bachelor’s degree are only eligible for this Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017. Hence all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 through the official website, i.e., www.sssc.gov.in or highcourtchd.gov.in. Here on this page, we have given the Application process of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy, Subordinate Courts Exam Date, Pay scale, etc.
Also, check State wise Govt Jobs here.
Haryana & Punjab High Court Vacancy
|Name of the Post||General||SC (Punjab)||BC/ OBC of Punjab||PHC of Punjab||ESM|
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who wish to apply for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 should meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification. So, check the educational qualification, age limit, and other details of the Chandigarh High Court S.S.S.C Clerk Notification 2017 in this section. I suggest you apply for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2017 only if you found you are eligible.
Age Limit for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment
The age limit of the aspirants of High Court of Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 must be between 18 to 45 years as on the closing date of application. However, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for the reserved category such as SC, ST, PWD, Women etc.
Educational Qualification for Chandigarh High Court Vacancy
- Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in Bachelors of Arts or Science or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must be passed Punjabi subject in 10th standard.
- Along with this, applicants should have a knowledge of Computers (Word/Excel) from any approved institution/board with a minimum pass percentage of marks.
Also, check 107 Mahagenco LDC Jobs here.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details
- Written Exam.
- Computer Proficiency test.
- English Typing Test.
- Spread Sheet Test.
- Checking of Original Testimonials/ Interaction.
Hence the officials of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 will select the applied candidates based on their performance in the above rounds.
Application Fee for 350 Chandigarh High Court Clerk posts
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab: Rs. 250/-.
- PHC of Punjab (General Category Candidates): Rs. 500/-.
- PHC of Punjab (SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM): Rs. 125/-.
- Reserved Category of other States: Rs. 1000/-.
Applicants shortlisted for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 will get the best pay scale of Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay Rs.3200/- with all other extra benefits.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application: 04/09/2017.
- Last date for P&H High Court Step-I Registration: 03/10/2017 by 02:00 PM.
- Closing date for receipt of application fee: 04/10/2017 (Within Banking Hours).
- Last date for online registration Step-II: 06/10/2017 by 11:59 PM.
- Closing date for editing of applications: 06/10/2017 by 11.59 PM.
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court (S.S.S.C) Clerk Recruitment?
- First of all, login to the official website, i.e., www.sssc.gov.in
- There on the homepage, click on Clerk(Subordinate Courts of Punjab) appearing under Recruitments section.
- Read the notification carefully, before applying online.
- To apply online for P&H High Court Clerk Jobs, you have to undergo 2 steps of Registration.
- Now, Click on Step I Registration and fill the details correctly in the relevant fields.
- After successful completion of registration process, a unique Registration ID and password will be sent to your registered E-mail Id and Mobile number.
- Pay the application fee as per your category in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Now click on Step II registration link.
- Select the post you are applying for and Login with your credentials.
- Now complete the further details as per the instructions.
- Attach copies of all relevant documents in the given format.
- Verify all the details once and Click on submit button.
- Finally, save a copy of the submitted form for future use.
Download High Court of Punjab & Haryana Notification 2017
The direct link to download Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2017 is given below. So, download the notification and apply for Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 today.
Chandigarh High Court Notification 2017 – 350 S.S.S.C Clerk posts.
If you found this article about Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned to our entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs in India.