- 1 Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 – www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 192 RWF Jobs
- 1.2 Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 More details of Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 How to Apply for 192 Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Bengaluru, Karnataka Jobs?
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 192 Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can apply for RWF Jobs in offline mode before 29th November 2017. More on this topic such as trade wise RWF Apprentice Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection process, etc. are mentioned in detail below. Postulants can also download the Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Application form @ rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 – www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Post name||Act Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||192 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|RWF Yelahanka Apprentice Notification 2017 release date||30th October 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of online application||29th November 2017|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
RWF Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 192 RWF Jobs
Hello, Job Seekers!!! Here is a good news for all the unemployed candidates. Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore has issued a notification for engagement of Act Apprentices 2017-18. As per this RWF Yelahanka Recruitment 2017, there is a total of 192 Apprentice vacancies available. Aspirants who find themselves eligible and wish to be a part of this organization can apply for this Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017. So, all the interested candidates must submit their application form of RWF Apprentice Jobs through offline mode till the last date, i.e, 29th November 2017.
This is the great news for all the aspirants looking for Indian Railway Jobs. But one should remember that those who satisfy the eligibility conditions are only allowed to apply for the rwf.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Vacancy 2017. As per the official Rail Wheel Factory Notification, SSC Passed contenders with ITI certificate are only eligible to fill the application form. For complete information regarding the Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2017, check the below details.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Designated Trade||No. of Posts|
|CNC Programming cum Operator (COE group)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
To know category wise RWF Apprentice Vacancy, refer the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2017
One should check their eligibility before applying to the Rail Wheel Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2017. In the below section, we have provided the qualification and age limit conditions required to apply for the RWF Bangalore Apprentice Jobs. So, refer the eligibility conditions.
Age Limit for Rail Wheel Factory Yelahanka Recruitment
The age limit of the candidates applying for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 must be as under
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Maximum age: 24 years.
The age limit will be calculated as on 29/11/2017. However, age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as shown in the below table.
|Category Name||Age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Educational Qualification for RWF Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation exam or 10th class or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must possess ITI (NCVT certificates) in any of the notified trades from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
<< Also, check Eligibility of Kanchrapara Railway Workshop Jobs >>
More details of Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
RWF Bangalore Selection Process
The officials will select the applied candidates of Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017-18 on the basis of Merit List. The list of selected candidates will be available on 3rd week of December 2017 at the official website. The RWF Apprentice Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained in Matriculation or 10th class or its equivalent.
Apprenticeship Training period
The training period for all the designated trades under RWF Apprentice Vacancy is one year. Whereas for the COE group trade, the training period is six months only.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee using Indian Postal Order or Demand draft. The fee should be drawn in the favour of “Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory.” There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates.
Stipend for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs
After the successful completion of the selection process, the hired applicants will get a stipend of Rs. 6841 per month. While the candidates applied for COE Group trade (CNC Programming Operator) will get a stipend of Rs. 6081 per month.
Also, check Western Railway Apprentice Jobs
Important Dates of Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Notification
- RWF Apprentice Notification release date: 30th October 2017.
- End date to submit Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Application form: 29th November 2017.
- Probable date of Merit List: 3rd week of December 2017.
- Commencement of Training (tentative): Dec 2017/ Jan 2018.
How to Apply for 192 Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Bengaluru, Karnataka Jobs?
- At first, login to the official website, i.e., www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click for Notification of Trade Apprentice 2017-18 link available under News & Announcements section.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now download the RWF Apprentice Application form 2017 in an A4 size paper.
- Affix one recent passport size colour photograph in the given space provided.
- Fill the details correctly in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per your category in the given format.
- Now send the duly filled application form, two passport size photographs, self-attested copies of given certificates through registered post to the given address or drop them in the sealed box.
Rail Wheel Factory Yelahanka Address
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Bangalore – 560 064.
NOTE: Applicants should superscribe the cover as “Application for undergoing training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 for the year 2017-18 in Rail Wheel Factory.”
Hope you get the complete details of the Rail Wheel Factory Bangalore Recruitment 2017. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment, then feel free to ask us through comments. Stick to our www.entranceexams.io website for the latest updates on all Railway Jobs.