- 1 www.police.rajasthan.gov.in – Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021
The Rajasthan Police Department will release Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021. Individuals who have successfully applied for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2021 can download Raj Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2021 from the Official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Contenders can refer Rajasthan Police Exam Date 2021 in the following sections. Postulants can also have a look at Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Call Letter 2021 in the below sections.
www.police.rajasthan.gov.in – Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Police Department of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||5500 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Date of release of Rajasthan Police Constable Notification 2021||18th October 2021|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Online Application Form 2021 Starting Date||23rd October 2021|
|Last Date to submit Raj Police Constable Online Application Form 2021||21st November 2021|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Will be available soon|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Date 2021||Will be updated soon|
We have a good news for all the applicants who have successfully submitted Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021. The Officials of Police Department of Rajasthan will release the Rajasthan Police Constable Hall Ticket 2021 on the Official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspirants need to stay focused on our site for further information.
www.police.rajasthan.gov.in Police Constable Hall Ticket 2021 Exam Date
The Officials of Rajasthan Police Department will conduct Written Examination, PET, Efficiency Test, and Special Eligibility Test to select the suitable individuals for Constable Vacancies. Written Test plays a key role in the shortlisting procedure and so each and every individual should take it seriously. One of the mandatory documents that an aspirant need to carry while attending for the Written Exam is Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2021. The authorities will simply reject the candidature of the contenders if they fail or forget to carry Rajasthan Police Call Letter 2021 with them.
As the Rajasthan Police Constable Examination 2021 is expected to be conducted in the month of November 2021, candidates need to download Rajasthan Police Constable Call Letter 2021 as soon as possible. Usually, the Admit Card will be uploaded on the Official Portal, i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Due to heavy traffic on the Official website, most of the postulants may face server issues. With an intention to help all the applicants, our team is providing the Rajasthan Police Exam Admit Card 2021 Download Link at the bottom of this article.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Efficiency Test
- Special Eligibility
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2021 Constable Download Link
All the individuals who clear the first round, i.e. Written Test will be invited to participate in the further rounds. We will also place the direct link to download Raj Police Admit Card 2021 for other rounds whenever they are available Officially. The concerned authorities will check the details printed on the Hall Ticket and correct them accordingly. Therefore, individuals should verify their credentials carefully. The Photograph and the Identity of the contender will be verified at the Test Venue. Due to that reason, candidates should take either Aadhatr Card or Voter ID or PAN Card or Passport or Driving License along with Admit Card of Rajasthan Police Constable Exam 2021.
Details printed on Raj Police Constable Call letter 2021
- Name of the Postulant
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name and Code of the Test Venue
- Name of the Exam
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Detailed Address of the Exam Center
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Aspirant
- Important Instructions that a contender need to follow
- List of Important Documents to carry along with Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021
It is not that easy to get Constable job in Rajasthan Police Department. So, individuals must prepatre effectively. Due to that reason, candidates should also go through Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus PDF and Raj Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF.
Raj Police Constable Test Pattern 2021
|S No.||Type of the Test||Name of the Subject or Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Exam||Rajasthan General Knowledge||30 Questions||30 Marks||90 Minutes|
|2.||General Aptitude and Reasoning Ability||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|3.||Social Science/ Science/ Current Affairs||15 Questions||15 Marks|
|Total||75 Questions||75 Marks||90 Minutes|
How to Download Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2021? @ www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Contenders must, first of all, log on to Rajasthan Police Department Official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates should otherwise click on the link placed related to Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021 in the bottom of the article.
- On the Home Page, individuals need to go to the Recruitment Section and click on the relevant link.
- Applicants must now enter the credentials such as Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- After verifying the captcha, individuals must click on the Submit option.
- In the next step, contenders can observe Raj Police Constable Admit Card 2021 appearing on the computer screen.
- By clicking on the download button available at the right top of the page, individuals can download Rajasthan Police Hall Ticket 2021.
- Finally, contestants should collect a print out of it and carry to the Exam Center.
Individuals can drop their respective comments in the comment section if they have any queries regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2021. Contenders must visit our website entranceexams.io on a regular basis to get regular updates on Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central Government & State Government Jobs.