- 1 Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- 1.1 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs in India 2017
- 1.2 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 www.rajyasabha.nic.in – Indian Parliament Secretariat Notification 2017
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies
- 1.5 Other Details of Rajya Sabha Current Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Parliament of India Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- 1.7 Rajya Sabha Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
- 1.8 Rajya Sabha Admit Card 2017
- 1.9 Rajya Sabha Result 2017 @ rajyasabha.nic.in
- 1.10 www.rajyasabha.nic.in – Rajya Sabha Vacancy 2017
- 1.11 Rajya Sabha Syllabus 2017
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Know Rajya Sabha Security Asst Grade II, Assistant Legislative, Secretariat Assistant (English/ Hindi/ Urdu) Vacancy Details. Apply Online for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 prior to the last date. Refer the complete details of Current Vacancy in Rajya Sabha 2017 from the below sections.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Hello, Aspirants!! We have a good news for you. Recently, Secretariat of Rajya Sabha has issued a Job Notification to recruit eligible freshers for Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant, and many other vacancies. Officials of Parliament of India has released this Advertisement for the sake of contenders who are in search of Central Government Jobs. As per the Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017, there are 115 Vacant Posts in Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs in India 2017
|Name of the Conducting Body||Rajya Sabha (Parliament of India)|
|List of Rajya Sabha Jobs||
|Level of Job||Central Government Job|
|Test Level||National Level Exam|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
What is Rajya Sabha? | All About Rajya Sabha
Usually, the Upper house of the Parliament of India is termed as Rajya Sabha, which is Otherwise known as the Council of States. There are total 245 seats in the Rajya Sabha, out of which 233 are filled through elections and 12 through nominations. Officials also conduct Recruitment to take dynamic young job seekers for various posts. The posts for which the Rajya Sabha authorities organize Recruitment are Translator, Secretariat Assistant, Proof Reader, Parliamentary Reporter, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver, Security Assistant Grade II, Assistant Legislative, Library Assistant, etc. Depending on the qualification, aspirants can apply for any of the jobs listed above.
Candidates who belong to Indian Nationality and those who have an Age Limit between 18 to 35 years are only eligible to apply for Latest Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017. Individuals must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized Institution/ University. Aspirants must also possess a typing speed of 40 Words per minute in English or Hindi or Urdu in order to be eligible for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017. Contenders who fulfill the required Eligibility need to submit the Parliament of India Application Form on or before 18th August 2017.
www.rajyasabha.nic.in – Indian Parliament Secretariat Notification 2017
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rajya Sabha (Parliament of India)|
|Name of the Posts||Security Assistant Grade II, Secretariat Assistant, Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator, Proof Reader, and Many Other|
|Exam Name||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||115 Vacancies|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Exam||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Date of Release of Rajya Sabha Asst Legislative Notification 2017||25th July 2017|
|Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Grade II Online Application Form Starting Date||25th July 2017|
|Last Date to apply online for Parliament of India Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2017||18th August 2017|
Current Vacancy in Rajya Sabha 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Secretariat Assistant (English)||30 Posts|
|2.||Security Assistant Grade II||21 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer||20 Posts|
|5.||Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07 Posts|
|6.||Stenographer (English)||11 Posts|
|7.||Proof Reader||03 Posts|
|8.||Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02 Posts|
|9.||Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01 Post|
|10.||Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi)||01 Post|
|Total Number of Posts||115 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies
Candidates need to ensure their Eligibility before applying for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017. Authorities of Rajya Sabha consider the individuals who fulfill the Eligibility regarding Age Limit, Nationality, and Educational Qualification as eligible.
- The Minimum Age of the applicants must be 18 years while the maximum age is 30 years in case of those who belong to Unreserved Category.
- The Age Limit is calculated as on the Last date of Online Application Form.
- Age Relaxation to reserved category candidates like SC/ ST will be applicable for 05 years, and Physically Challenged aspirants for 10 years.
- Other Backward Classes will claim the relaxation in age up to 03 years.
- Individuals can either possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with English or Hindi Language medium up to Degree level depending on the posts they are applying for.
Other Details of Rajya Sabha Current Recruitment 2017
Officials of Parliament of India will organize the following rounds to shortlist candidates for different posts.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Skill Test, and
- Personal Interview
- Unreserved Candidates need to deposit an Application Fee of Rs. 300/- per post along with the Bank Charges.
- Aspirants who belong to Reserved Categories (SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability/ Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen) need not pay any Application Fee.
- Contenders must make the payment through Online mode only, i.e. Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking.
Parliament of India Jobs 2017 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||25th July 2017|
|Starting Date of availability of Online Application Form||25th July 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||18th August 2017|
Rajya Sabha Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
All the interested candidates who satisfy the Eligibility Conditions must fill the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Online Application Form 2017 by logging on to www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Individuals must note that those who fail to submit the Parliament of India Application Form 2017 before 18th August 2017 will not be allowed to take part in Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Notification 2017?
- Applicants must, first of all, visit the Rajya Sabha Official website i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants should go to Careers Section, and click on the appropriate Advertisement Link.
- Otherwise, contenders can also click on the link provided at the bottom of this page.
- Refer the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Notification 2017 completely and hit the Registration Link.
- You must fill the basic details which are valid and on successful submission, an Application Number will be generated.
- The Application Number will be sent to your Registered E-mail Address and log in with the help of the credentials.
- Candidates need to upload the Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee if you belong to Unreserved Category.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print out of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Application Form for further reference.
Rajya Sabha Admit Card 2017
Admit Card of Rajya Sabha 2017 is one of the important documents to carry while appearing for the Exam. Officials of Indian Parliament will make the Rajya Sabha Hall Ticket 2017 be available on the Official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Individuals need to disclose the details like Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password in order to download Rajya Sabha 2017 Admit Card. Candidates can find the following details on the Rajya Sabha Call Letter 2017.
- Name of the Applicant
- Coordinating Institution
- Subject selected by the candidate
- E-mail Address
- Mother’s Name
- Name of Father
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Important Documents to carry
- Paperwise timings
- Important Instructions to be followed
- Date, Time, and Place of Exam
Important documents to carry for Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 Exam
Some list of documents needs to carried by the aspirant to the Exam Center. The authorities will not allow the contenders to the Test Center if they fail to carry Rajya Sabha 2017 Hall Ticket. They are
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Any other proof for identity purpose which is issued by a Gazetted Officer along with the Photograph or any supportive documents mentioned in the Admit Card Other than those listed above.
Steps to download Hall Ticket of Rajya Sabha 2017
All the participants of Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 should follow the instructions mentioned below to download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017.
- First of all, applicants must log on to the Rajya Sabha Official website, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Then, candidates need to navigate to the Recruitment Cell which is available on the left side of the Home Page.
- Now, aspirants should click on the appropriate link with name “Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2017”.
- Contenders must enter the required details like Registration Number, Date of Birth and then click on submit button.
- After few seconds, the Rajya Sabha Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Individuals need to download and take a print out of Rajya Sabha Exam Hall Ticket 2017 as it must be taken to the Exam Center.
Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat 2017 Admit Card
Rajya Sabha Result 2017 @ rajyasabha.nic.in
Aspirants who have given Rajya Sabha Recruitment Exam 2017 will eagerly be waiting for the announcement of Rajya Sabha 2017 Results. Officials will release the Result of Rajya Sabha Exam 2017 on the Official website, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in. We will update each and every detail regarding the declaration of Rajya Sabha Results 2017 soon. The following details will be known by the applicants through the Results of Rajya Sabha 2017-18.
- Name of the Participant
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Marks secured in all the subjects
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Date of Birth
- Date of Exam
Steps to Check Rajya Sabha 2017 Result?
- First of all, contenders must visit the Rajya Sabha Official Portal, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, a link with name “Rajya Sabha Exam Result 2017” will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Individuals need to hit that link and so, a new page will open.
- There, you will be asked to enter the information regarding Registration Number or Roll Number and Password and Date of Birth.
- Now, participants must click on the Submit button.
- Finally, the Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 Result will appear on the computer screen.
- You can also take a print of your outcome for further correspondence.
Check Rajya Sabha Exam Results 2017
www.rajyasabha.nic.in – Rajya Sabha Vacancy 2017
As per today’s scenario, there are no vacant posts available in Rajya Sabha. The Officials of Rajya Sabha have published a Notification in the recent days of which the last date has been expired. We will notify the individuals if any Job Advertisement is being released on the Official Portal of Rajya Sabha, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in. So, contenders must visit our website on a regular basis.
Rajya Sabha Syllabus 2017
Many of the Job Aspirants have successfully applied for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. All those candidates were striving hard to make their best in the Examination. Although the Selection Process for each post differs in its own way, the Written Test has been the common stage for all the posts. So, participants of the Written Test should be aware of the topics from which the questions will be asked.
Due to that reason, Officials have uploaded the Syllabus for Rajya Sabha on the Official Portal. To make ease of the aspirants, we have placed a direct link to download Rajya Sabha 2017 Syllabus at the bottom of this article. We advise the candidates to study each and every topic involved in the Rajya Sabha Exam 2017 Syllabus. We wish you All The Best for you Exam!!
Download Rajya Sabha Exam Syllabus 2017
Individuals must visit our website entranceexams.io on a regular basis for further details regarding Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017.