- 1 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 www.rajyasabha.nic.in Secretariat Exam Hall Ticket 2017 | Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Date 2017
- 1.2 Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link
- 1.3 Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 How to Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Call Letter 2017? @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 will be released soon. Hence, applied aspirants of Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017 can download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Hall Ticket 2017 by logging on to www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Candidates can know Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Date from the below sections. Individuals can also have a glance at Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Grade II Call Letter 2017 Download Steps.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Rajya Sabha (Parliament Of India)|
|No of Vacancies||115 vacant posts|
|Exam Name||Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017|
|Post Name||Parliamentary Interpreter, Stenographer, Assistant Legislative, Secretariat Assistant, Proof Reader,
Executive Officer, Security Assistant Grade-II, Translator.
|Starting date to submit online Application Forms||25th July 2017|
|Last date to submit the applications||17th August 2017|
|Date of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017||Will be updated soon|
|Date of Issuance of Admit Card||Will be released soon|
|Official Web Portal||rajyasabha.nic.in|
Dear Candidates, if you are one among those who have been excitedly waiting for the release of Rajya Sabha Hall Ticket 2017 Secretariat, then you have reached the right place. Contenders can download the Admit Card of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017 by visiting the Official Portal, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Individuals need to stay focused on our Entrance Exams site for further information about Rajya Sabha Call Letter 2017.
www.rajyasabha.nic.in Secretariat Exam Hall Ticket 2017 | Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Date 2017
Hello, Participants!! Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament of India will issue the most important document for the Exam, Rajya Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket 2017 very soon for the candidates who have successfully applied for Translator, Security Assistant, Parliamentary Interpreter, Proof Reader, and Stenographer Vacancies.
Therefore, individuals who are going to participate in the Written Examination can download Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Grade-II Admit Card 2017 from the Official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in. Candidates need to enter the required details like Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password in order to download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Admit Card 2017.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Selection Process 2017
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
- Skill Test, and
- Personal Interview
Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Call Letter 2017 Download Link
The details like Name of the Exam Participant, Exam Name, Name and Code of the Test Center, Category, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Detailed Address of the Exam Venue, Date and Timings of the Exam, Photograph and Signature of the applicant, etc. will be present on Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Grade II Hall Ticket 2017. Individuals must verify each and every detail carefully. If any of the contestants observe any discrepancy in the details, they must report to the concerned authorities. For the purpose of verification, postulants must carry any of the ID Proofs among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, PAN Card, etc.
Details available on Rajya Sabha Translator Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name and Code of the Test Center
- Detailed Address of the Test Venue
- Date and Timings of the Exam
- Photograph of the contender
- Signature of the applicant
- List of Important Documents to carry along with Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
- Important Instructions that an individual need to follow
Important Documents to Carry for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam 2017
- PAN card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Driving license.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer.
Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Exam Pattern 2017
By having a look at the following tables, individuals can know the Name of the subjects from which the questions will be asked, No. of Questions in each section and in total, Marks Awarded for each section and in total, Duration of the Exam, etc. for all the posts under Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2017. Along with this, individuals must also refer Rajya Sabha Secretariat Syllabus PDF and Rajya Sabha Previous Papers PDF in order to boost their exam preparation.
rajyasabha.nic.in Group 1 & 2 Exam Pattern
|S No.||Examination Type||Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Test||1st Paper||General intelligence||40 Questions||40 Marks||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|2.||General Awareness||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|3.||Hindi Language||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|4.||English Language||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|1.||Descriptive test||Paper II||English to Hindi Translation||50 Questions||50 Marks||02 Hours|
|2.||Hindi to English Translation||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||260 Questions||260 Marks||04 Hours 30 Minutes|
Rajya Sabha Group 3 Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Subject Name||No of questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||General Intelligence (Reasoning Ability)||60 Questions||60 Marks||3 Hours|
|2.||General Awareness||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|3.||English Language||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Marks|
rajyasabha.nic.in Group 4 Exam Pattern (Translator, Proof Reader)
|S No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Test|
|1.||Objective Type Exam||General Intelligence (Reasoning Ability)||50 Questions||50 Marks||03 Hours|
|2.||General awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|3.||Hindi Language||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|4.||English Language||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
How to Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Call Letter 2017? @ www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- First of all, aspirants need to log on to Parliament of India Official website, i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Candidates can otherwise click on the direct link to download Rajya Sabha Admit Card 2017 updated in the following sections.
- Go to the Vacancies Section and there, click on the appropriate link.
- Contenders need to enter the valid details of Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- In the next step, participants should click on the Submit button.
- Then, Rajya Sabha Translator Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Postulants must download Rajya Sabha Security Assistant Grade II Exam Call Letter 2017.
- Finally, individuals need to collect the print of the hard copy of the Admit Card for further correspondence.
This is all about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017. Participants who have further queries can comment in the comment section. For regular updates regarding Admit Card for All India Entrance Exams, Central and State Government Jobs, applicants must stay focused on our website entranceexams.io.