- 1 RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- 1.1 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam 2017 – Details
- 1.2 www.rbi.org.in Assistant Model Papers
- 1.3 RBI Assistant Recruitment Process 2017
- 1.4 भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) Assistant Last Year Question Papers
- 1.5 Are there any benefits of solving RBI Assistants Sample Question Papers?
- 1.6 RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.7 RBI Assistants Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.8 Year Wise RBI Assistants Exam Papers
- 1.9 Download RBI Assistants Previous Year Papers with Answers
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper with Solutions available here. Download RBI Assistant Model Question Papers with Answers. Get Last 10 Years RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Exam Papers for better preparation. Applied candidates can also know RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern 2017. Scroll down this page for RBI Asst Previous Papers, Study Materials, and Preparation Tips.
RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Are you the applicant of RBI Asst Recruitment 2017? Then, you might be in search of RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers. For the sake of all applicants, we are providing RBI Asst Study Materials, Exam Pattern and Model Papers. Download RBI Assistant Sample Papers in Pdf format. Also, for free of cost. The provided RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper are the practice papers similar to that of actual question paper. From RBI Assistant Paper, candidates can know the Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Total Marks, and Weightage of each Section etc. RBI Assistant Old Question Papers helpful for the candidates to prepare well for the Exam. Solving RBI Assistant Model Question Paper not only helps to know the Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme but also enhances your solving skills.
By practising more RBI Assistant Previous Question Papers, you can boost up your speed and answering skills. Your accuracy while answering questions increases gradually. Solving RBI Assistant Exam Question Paper regularly, applicants can gauge their preparation levels. You can get a clear idea of your weak areas where need special attention. Practicing a number of RBI Assistant Exam Previous Year Question Papers, postulants can improve their time management skills. This will help to answer more questions in less time in the Exam. Go through the following sections for RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Previous Question Papers.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam 2017 – Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Exam||RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam 2017|
|No. of vacancies||623 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||October, 18th 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||November 10th 2017|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||27th and 28th November 2017|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||December 20th, 2017|
www.rbi.org.in Assistant Model Papers
Reserve Bank of India is the Central Bank of India. All the private and public sector banks are under the control of RBI. Every year, RBI recruits talented candidates to fill the posts of Assistants. So, this year also RBI published a Notification on its official portal. The RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 consists of over 623 Vacancies. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Bank Jobs have already applied. After the completion of the application process, all the candidates must begin their Exam Preparation immediately. Because there will be a lot of competition for Bank Jobs. Download RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper along with Solutions and kick-start your Exam Preparation.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Process 2017
Lakhs of candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs have applied for RBI Asst Recruitment. Reserve Bank of India filters the efficient persons through the following procedures.
- Prelims Exam,
- Mains Exam, and
- Language Proficiency Test.
First of all, applicants need to attend the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam. Attended candidates must score the Cutoff Marks in order to qualify in the Prelims Exam. Qualified candidates are shortlisted and need to write the Mains Exam. Postulants who crack the Prelims and Mains Exam are called for Language Proficiency Test.
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) Assistant Last Year Question Papers
The Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam is not so difficult but the cutoff marks are very high. Aspirants need to work really hard, else you will not crack the Prelims and Mains Exams. Hence, to help you, we have enclosed Last 10 Years RBI Assistant Previous Question Papers. From the RBI Assistant Old Question Papers, candidates can prepare better as it will help to understand the type of questions that come in the Exam. Also, you can know the complexity level of the Exam.
Are there any benefits of solving RBI Assistants Sample Question Papers?
The benefits of practising Reserve Bank of India Assistant Previous Question Papers are provided below.
- Solving the Questions in RBI Assistant Previous Papers helps to give your best in the Exam.
- Your confidence level increases by practising more RBI Assistant Sample Papers which results in a good score.
- Aspirants can able to know how to manage time efficiently in the Exam.
- Practicing RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Papers helps the candidates in effective revision before the Exam.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Topic name||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Exam consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question carries 1 Mark.
- Questions are asked from Reasoning, English, and Numerical Ability Subjects.
- There is negative marking.
- For each wrong answer, a penalty of 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The total marks are 100 Marks.
- Duration of time for RBI Asst Prelims Exam 60 Minutes.
RBI Assistants Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||40||40||2 Hours|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
- Reserve Bank of India Asst Mains Exam comprises of 200 Questions.
- Questions are asked from Reasoning, General English, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge topics.
- Duration of time for RBI Asst Mains Examination is for 2 Hours.
- Like Prelims Exam, there is negative marking for Mains Exam also. For every incorrect answer, a penalty of a 1/4th mark will be deducted.
Year Wise RBI Assistants Exam Papers
|RBI Assistant Previous Paper – 2011|
|RBI Assistant Previous Paper – 2012|
|RBI Assistant Previous Paper – 2013|
|RBI Assistant Previous Paper – 2014|
Download RBI Assistants Previous Year Papers with Answers
Practice RBI Assistant Previous Year Question Paper, Online Mock Tests regularly and crack the Written Exam. For any queries, comment in the below provided comment box. All the best for RBI Assistant Written Test. Interested aspirants can bookmark our portal entranceexams.io regularly.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in