- 1 RBI Grade B Notification 2021-22 @ rbi.org.in
- 1.1 Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
- 1.2 rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Vacancy Details
- 1.3 RBI Grade B Number of Attempts – RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Date – rbi.org.in Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021-22
- 1.5 Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Eligibility – RBI Grade B Officer DR DSIM DEPR Posts
- 1.6 RBI Recruitment for Grade B Officers 2021 – RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Notification Details
- 1.7 Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Apply Online 2021 @ rbi.org.in
- 1.8 RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 Download
- 1.9 Download RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification – Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B notification 2021 in the month of May 2021 to fill Grade B Officers in DR General, DEPR, DSIM RBI Vacancies. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Bank jobs can check the eligibility criteria for RBI Grade B posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can go through online to fill & submit the application form before the last date. Check RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021 details such as age limit, qualification, salary, vacancies, selection process, etc before going to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies Grade B Exam 2021.
RBI Grade B Notification 2021-22 @ rbi.org.in
Are you looking for Upcoming Bank Jobs? You are on the right page. Recently, Reserve Bank of India has issued a RBI Grade B Notification 2021 for the recruitment of DR, DSIM, DEPR Posts.
Reserve Bank of India Services Board has announced the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 on 3rd May 2021. Interested candidates can check the eligibility for the direct recruitment of the grade B officer posts. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree will reach the minimum eligibility criteria for the RBI Grade B Exam 2021.
Before going to apply, candidates have to ensure that they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for DR, DEPR, and DSIM posts in Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve Bank of India Services Board will conduct RBI Grade B Exam 2021 for to all the applied candidates. Candidates are invited to fill the applications through online mode only. No other mode of applications is not allowed.
Direct Recruitment for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
|RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B Exam 2021|
|No. of Vacanmcies||161 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Officers in Grade B DR General, DEPR & DSIM|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Exam Date||June 17th, 2021|
rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Vacancy Details
|Reserve Bank of India Vacancies for Grade B Officers 2021|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Scheduled Castes (SC)||Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Total|
|Officers in Grade B (DR) – (General)||73||39||22||11||145|
|Grade B Officers (DR) -DEPR||09||03||–||–||12|
|Officers in Grade B (DR) – DSIM||01||–||01||02||4|
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2021-22
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation.
- Those candidates have to indicate their category as General.
- Out of 145 vacancies mentioned above, one vacancy is reserved for candidates with Visually Impairment (VI) and 3 vacancies are reserved for Hearing Impairment (HI).
- No backlog vacancies are applicable to OH category.
RBI Grade B Number of Attempts – RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017
|Number of Attempts for RBI Grade B Exam|
|Category||No. of attempts|
|General (Unreserved)||6 Times|
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved (General) category who have already attempted six times for Phase-I Examination are not eligible to apply for RBI Grade B Exam 2021.
- No such restrictions for SC/ST/OBC/PWB candidates for the number of attempts for RBI Grade B Exam.
RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Date – rbi.org.in Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021-22
|RBI Grade B Exam Important Dates|
|Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B notification Issue Date||May 3rd, 2021|
|Starting Date to fill the application form for Gr B DR General Posts||3rd May 2021|
|Commencement of Online Applications for DEPR/DSIM RBI Posts||5th May 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of the application forms through online||May 23rd, 2021|
|Admit card release date||June 2nd 2021|
|Officers in Gr B DR – General Exam Date||
|Exam Date for Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DSIM||
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Eligibility – RBI Grade B Officer DR DSIM DEPR Posts
Candidates have to fulfill the RBI Grade B Eligibility such as age limit, qualification, etc to apply for Reserve Bank of India Vacancies.
RBI Grade B Eligibility 2021 – Educational Qualification
|Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Eligibility|
|Name of Post||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Officers in Grade B (DR) (General)||
|Grade B Officers (DR) – DEPR||
|Officers in Grade B (DR) – DSIM||
RBI Grade B Age Limit 2021 – RBI Grade B Officer Age Criteria
- Aspirants have to attain the age of 21 years and must not have attained 30 years on the 1st May 2021.
- For the candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, the upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India.
- ECOs/SSCOs: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
RBI Recruitment for Grade B Officers 2021 – RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Notification Details
Aspirants who have met the above eligibility criteria have to check the RBI Grade B Notification 2021 details such as salary, application fee, etc through the below sections.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Salary – RBI Grade B Salary Structure
Selected candidates for Grade B Officers will draw a pay scale of Rs. 35,150/- per month. Those candidates are also eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Hose Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per the rules from time to time.
Candidates selected from the separate recruitments for Officer in Grade B (DR) General, DEPR, DSIM, posts will join the Common Security Group and the seniority among these officers is fixed according to the ranking worked provided through standard percentile score of aggregate marks of the selected candidates.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Online Application Fee
|RBI Grade B Application Fee|
|Category||Online Application Fee|
Reserve Bank of India RBI Grade B Apply Online 2021 @ rbi.org.in
- First of all, visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- On the home page search for the related link “RBI Grade B Notification 2021”.
- Download RBI Recruitment Grade B Officer notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on RBI Grade B Application form 2021 link.
- Fill all the details in Reserve Bank of India Grade b Officer Recruitment 2021 Application form.
- Pay the Grade B RBI 2021 Apply Online Fee through the prescribed mode of payment.
- Check all the details before submitting the RBI Grade B Application form 2021.
- Also, take the printout of the application form for future use.
Download RBI Grade B Application Form 2021 for DR (General)
RBI Gr B Officer Online Application for DEPR/DSIM in CSG
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 Download
Candidates have to download the E-Admission Letter two weeks before the commencement of the exam. The RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card is made available through the official site. The admit card is not sent through the post. Candidates have to produce any one of the identity proof at the time of examination.
Download RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 —–> Official RBI Hall Ticket Released
Download RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification – Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment
The information provided on this page regarding RBI Grade B Notification 2021 is for the guidance purpose of the candidates only. We will also update here the further details of Grade B Officer RBI Recruitment 2021 through this page soon after the announcement by the officials. So, we ask the aspirants to follow our site entranceexams.io regularly for Upcoming Bank Jobs notifications. Also, refer the official website for more updates on RBI Grade B Exam 2021.