- 1 RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 RBI Grade B Officer Important Dates @ www.rbi.org.in
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Syllabus
- 1.3 RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus & Details
- 1.4 RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 www.rbi.org.in RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Syllabus
- 1.7 RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017 Pdf is updated now. Check Complete RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus Phase 1 and Phase 2. Get Syllabus for RRB Grade B Officer Exam 2017 along with the Exam Pattern. Candidates who applied for the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam can read the entire article and check individual topics of RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus 2017.
RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017
The Reserve Bank of India issued the RBI Grade B Officer Notification to recruit the Eligible candidates. All Interested candidates applied for this recruitment before the Last date. Now all those applicants were searching for the RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017. The Reserve Bank of India framed the Syllabus of RBI Grade B Officer Exam for the candidates appearing for the online exam. Such candidates can check the Complete RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus Phase 1 and Phase 2 on this page. The Provided Syllabus contains all the relevant topics from the subjects General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Economic and Social Issues and also Finance & Management.
In this Article, Along with the RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017, applicants may check the Phase 1 Exam pattern and also Phase 2 Exam Pattern. People who are attending the Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam should prepare according to the Syllabus provided. With the help of RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus, candidates can score good marks in the Examination. And also can get an idea about the topics what to study and what not for the Examination. We have given the RBI Group B Officer Phase 1 Syllabus and RBI Group B Officer Phase 2 Syllabus separately. Hence scroll down this page to check complete RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus 2017.
RBI Grade B Officer Important Dates @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Dates
|Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 notice||May 3, 2017|
|Starting date of Application Form||May 3, 2017|
|The last date to apply RBI Grade B Officer||May 23, 2017|
|Last date of Fee Payment||May 23, 2017|
|Grade B Officer 2017 Admit Card issuing date||Last week of May 2017|
|RBI Grade B officer Phase 1 Exam||June 17, 2017|
|Result declaration of Grade B Officer||June 2017|
|Admit Card of Phase II Grade B officer||June 2017|
|RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 exam||July 7, 2017|
|Result of RBI Grade B officer Phase II||July 2017|
|Reserve Bank of India BI Grade B Officer Interview Date||announce later|
|Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer 2017 Final Result||notified late|
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Syllabus
The Reserve Bank of India has issued a RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification to fill 161 vacancies. People who interested to work with Reserve Bank of India have applied for the Grade B Officer Jobs before the Last Date. Such candidates should attend the Written Exam of Phase I and Phase II. It is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Aspirants who want to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Jobs can apply up to 23rd of May 2017. After applying for this Notification, check the Provided RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus to prepare well for the Examination.
Applicants who were appearing the Reserve Bank of India Grade-B officer Examination should prepare well for the Exam. There is a huge competition for the Bank Jobs. So to face this immense competition, people must know the RBI Grade B Officer 2017 Syllabus for perfect Preparation. To know the Pattern of the Question Paper, check the Provided Exam Pattern from the below tables.
Also, download RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Papers Pdf
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus & Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Exam||Recruitment of Grade B Officers (General) in different branches of RBI|
|Name of the Posts||Grade B Officers (General)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||161 posts|
|Level of Exam||All India Level|
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Selection Process
- Phase 1 Online Examination – 200 Marks.
- Phase 2 Written examination – 300 marks.
- Interview – 50 Marks.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|SL. No||Paper Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness||80||80||2 hours|
Phase 1 RBI Group B Officer Exam Paper
- Phase 1 is an Online Examination having Objective type questions.
- Question Paper contsins total 200 questions.
- This exam conducted for 200 Marks.
- Duration of the Examination is 2 hours (120 minutes)
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam Pattern
|SL. No||Papers||Paper Type||Subjects||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Paper I||Descriptive||English (writing skills)||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
|2.||Paper II||Economic and Social issues||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
|3.||Paper III||Finance and Management||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Paper Structure
- Phase 2 Examination is a descriptive type having the 3 papers.
- Each Paper is for 100 marks.
- Duration of Each paper is 1 hour 30 min, i.e., (90 min).
www.rbi.org.in RBI Grade B Officer Phase 1 Syllabus
RBI Grade B Officer General Awareness Syllabus
1. Banking & Financial + Economic News
- Banking Terminology
- Recent RBI News like – Monetary policies, Financial & Economics News, Important guidelines, Economics terms, etc.
2. Current Affairs
- National + International News
- Sports News
- Summits & Conferences
- Agreement & Deals, etc.
3. Static GK
- Thermal Power Plants
- Airports etc.
RBI Grade Officer English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions
- Cloze Test – 10 Questions
- Para jumbles (7 statements)– 5 Questions
- Spotting Error – 5 Questions
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus – Quantitative
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Missing DI, Caselet DI, Mix DI.
- Quadratic Equation
- Profit loss
- SI & CI
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Boats & Streams, etc.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement (Circular) (Inward Outward).
- Blood Relation
- Linear Arrangement
- Input Output
- Logical / Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding Decoding
- Miscellaneous Questions
RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Syllabus
Paper 1: Economic and Social Issues
- Growth and Development.
- Economic Reforms in India.
- Social Structure in India.
Paper 2: English
The English Subject in Paper II is framed in a manner to access the writing ability.
Paper 3: Finance and Management
Topics of Finance
1. Financial System.
2. Financial Markets.
3. General Topics.
- Risk Management in Banking Sector.
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, and Swap
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology.
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments.
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership.
- The Union Budget
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, the role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
- The Role of a Manager in an Organisation
- Human Resource Development
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives
- Corporate Governance.
Hence check the Provided RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus for Phase 1 and Phase 2 for better preparation. To crack the Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers exam, prepare according to the RBI Officer Garde B Syllabus. Also, check RBI Grade B Phase 1 and Phase 2 Exam Pattern. For more details regarding the syllabus of RBI Grade b Officer Exam visit the official site www.rbi.org.in or can get from the direct link attached below. On our site, we will update each and every information regarding the RBI Grade B Officer Exam, i.e., Notification, Previous Papers, Admit Card, etc. So stay tuned to our site www.entranceexams.io for Latest updates of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam 2017.