RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 released. Apply Online for 161 Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers Jobs. Get RBI Officers Grade B Important Dates, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Application Fee, Exam Centers, Selection Procedure, etc.
RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2021 @ www.rbi.org.in
Hello, Aspirants!! Good news for all of you. We all know that Reserve Bank of India conducts Recruitment every year to fill various vacancies. Like every year, The Reserve Bank of India Services Board of Mumbai has recently published RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2021 for 161 Posts. All the well-qualified individuals can grab this wonderful opportunity. Every year, the Reserve Bank of India will release the Notifications for Manager, BMC, Clerk. Assistant Manager, and many other. Young boys and girls who are career-oriented can apply online for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2021. It is really good news for those who are in search of Upcoming RBI Exams 2021-22 can submit the RBI Grade B Online Application 2021 before the deadline, i.e. 23rd May 2021 by logging on to Official Portal, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
Candidates must fill the RBI Grade B Online Application Form 2021 carefully after reading the instructions. Phase I Examination of Reserve Bank of India will be organized by the Officials on 17th June 2021, while Phase 2 will be conducted on 7th July 2021. Students who qualify in Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Phase I Exam 2021 can only attempt Phase II Exam. Based on the marks scored by the applicants in Phase 2 Exam, they will be shortlisted for the Interview Process. Reserve Bank of India will prepare a RBI Grade B Merit List 2021 for final selection of the aspirants. Candidates can refer the below sections for more details regarding RBI Grade B 2021 like Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, etc.
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Important Dates 2021
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer (General)|
|Number of Vacancies||161 Jobs|
|Date of publication of RBI Officers (Grade B) 2021 Notification||3rd May 2021|
|Starting Date of Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Online Application Form 2021||3rd May 2021|
|Application Form Closing Date||23rd May 2021|
|Date of release of Phase I Admit Card 2021||Updated Soon|
|Phase I Online Examination Date 2021||17th June 2021|
|Declaration of Phase I Results 2021||Notify Soon|
|Date of Phase II Online Exam 2021||7th July 2021|
|Announcement of Phase II 2021 Result||Updated Soon|
|Date of Interview||Notify Soon|
|Release Date of RBI Grade B Final Result 2021||Updated Soon|
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Grade B Officer General||145 Posts|
|2.||RBI Grade B Officer (Economic and Planning Department)||12 Posts|
|3.||RBI Grade B (Statistical and Information Department)||04 Posts|
|Total no. of vacancies||161 Posts|
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for RBI Grade B Jobs must satisfy the Eligibility Conditions mentioned below.
- Aspirants who belong to Indian Nationality are eligible to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021.
- Citizens of Nepal, Students of Indian Origin, and subjects of Bhutan can also apply.
- The candidates applying for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment 2021 must be minimum 21 years old.
- Maximum Age of the students should be 30 years as on 1st April 2021.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Jobs must possess Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officer Notification 2021
- First of all, candidates must visit the RBI Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, you must go to Opportunities Section.
- Next, aspirants must click on Current Vacancies Option.
- There, you can find the RBI Grade B Apply Online Link along with the Official Notification (Advt.) for the RBI Officer Grade B Exam 2021.
- You need to register with the E-mail Address.
- Fill the Application Form and pay the requisite fee.
- Print a hard copy of the RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2021 for future use.
Candidates can apply for RBI Recruitment of Grade B Officer 2021 through Online mode only. Application Form in Offline mode will not be accepted.
RBI Grade B Application Fee 2021
|S No.||Category Name||Amount of Fee (in Rs.)|
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|3.||Staff of Reserve Bank of India||Rs. Zero/-|
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Selection Procedure 2021
Aspirants should attempt both the Exams which consists of Objective and Descriptive Type questions conducted for a total of 550 Marks.
- Phase I Exam has the questions of the Objective type which carries 200 Marks.
- Phase II Exam consists of Objective and Descriptive Type Exam which is conducted for 300 Marks.
- 3rd Phase (Interview) is conducted for 50 Marks.
Number of Attempts
- The candidates who belong to General Category can attempt the Online Exam for a maximum of 6 times.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC aspirants have no restriction on the number of attempts of Exam up to the prescribed Age Limit.
RBI Grade B Officer (General) Salary Details 2021
Individuals who get the appointment as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India will receive Rs. 65, 789/- as per the previous notification. This amount includes a Starting basic pay of Rs. 35, 150/- which is applicable to Grade B Officers. The Grade B Officers are also eligible to acquire Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
1st Phase of Grade B Officers
- The 1st Phase of Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Exam 2021 will be conducted in Online mode only.
- Question Paper of Phase I consists of the questions asked from four sections, i.e. General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- There will be a total of 200 questions which carries 01 Mark each.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 of the total marks will be deducted.
Phase II of Officers Grade B
- It consists of both Objective and Descriptive Type of questions.
- Phase II is conducted in Online mode only.
- This Exam consists of 3 Question Papers with 100 Marks each.
- Paper 1 is of the descriptive type and the questions asked in 2nd Paper & 3rd Paper will be of Objective Type.
- Duration of the Exam is 270 Minutes, out of which 90 Minutes is allocated to each paper.
RBI Officer Grade B Interview
Students who clear the 2nd Phase of the Online Examination will only be eligible for the Interview Round. Candidates will score 50 Marks in Interview Round if they perform well.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Centers 2021
The authorities of Reserve Bank of India will conduct Phase I Online Exam 2021 across 156 Cities throughout India. However, they will organize Phase II Exam 2021 in only 10 Exam Cities. Candidates must choose any one Test Center for both the phases at the time of Online Application Form Submission. The Conducting Board has right to cancel any of the RBI Grade B Exam Centers and the student must be in a position to accept the allotted center. Venue of the Exam will be notified in the RBI Grade B Officer 2021 Admit Card.
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers Admit Card 2021
Officials of RBI will not send the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2021 through Post or by any other means. Applicants can download the Hall Ticket of RBI Officer Grade B Exam 2021 from the Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Students can download the Admit Card for both the Phases, Phase I & II. To download RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Hall Ticket, aspirants need to enter Registration Number, Password or Date of Birth.
RBI Officer Grade B 2021 Cut Off
Cut Off is the minimum score to be secured by the applicants in order to get qualified in the Exam. Every year, RBI sets different Cut-offs for different categories based on many factors. Candidates can download the RBI Grade B Officer Cut Off 2021 from this article.
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B 2021 Result
The authorities of Reserve Bank of India releases the Result of three phases, i.e. Phase I, Phase II & Interview round separately. All the applicants can check their RBI Grade B Result 2021 from the RBI Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
Candidates can visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding RBI Recruitment 2021.
Leave a Reply