RBI Grade B Preparation Tips here. Get Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Preparation Books. Check RBI Officer Grade B Study Materials. Also, get Important Tips to crack RBI Grade B Exam 2017 which are available in the below sections.
RBI Grade B Preparation @ www.rbi.org.in
Are you preparing for the upcoming RBI Exam for Grade B Officer Jobs 2017 and confused about how to prepare for RBI Grade B Exam 2017? If so, it is necessary for you to go through the complete article in which we have provided most useful tips and tricks. RBI Grade B Officer Exam is considered as one of the toughest nuts to crack. So, candidates need to prepare adequately in order to make this Exam. For the sake of applicants, our team has provided useful and important tips which will be helpful for you at the time of RBI Grade B Preparation. By following the RBI Grade B Exam Preparation Tips, we are sure that you will crack the Exam. Candidates can refer the following sections for RBI Grade B Officer Preparation Strategy.
“The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare”
RBI Grade B Officer 2017 Study Plan – Important Dates
|Conducting Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Exam||Grade B Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||161 Jobs|
|Starting Date of RBI DR Grade B Application Form 2017||3rd May 2017|
|Departmental/ DSIM Application Form Starting Date||5th May 2017|
|Last date for DR & DSIM Online Application Form Submission||2rd May 2017|
|Availability of RBI Grade B Phase I Admit Card 2017||Updated Soon|
|Date of Declaration of Phase I Result 2017||Updated Soon|
|Announcement of RBI Officer Grade B Phase II 2017 Result||Notify Soon|
|Date of Interview||Notify Soon|
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Exam Dates
|Phase I Exam Date of Officers in Grade B (DR General)||17th June 2017|
|Officers in Grade B (Departmental) Phase I Exam 2017||June 17, 2017|
|Date of Phase I Exam of Officers in Grade B (DSIM)||17th June 2017|
|Phase II Exam of Grade B Officer (DR General)||7th July 2017|
|Officer in Grade B Phase II & III Online/ Written Exam (Dept.) Date 2017||6th & 7th July 2017|
|Phase II & III Written/ Online Examination for Grade B Officer DSIM||6th & 7th July 2017|
|Date of release of RBI Grade B Officer Final Result 2017||Updated Soon|
“There are no secrets to success, It is the result of Preparation, Hard work and Learning from failure“
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2017?
- Step 1: Know the Exam Syllabus
- Step 2: Know the Test Pattern
- 3rd Step: Practice Previous Papers
- Step 4: Subjectwise Preparation Strategy
1st Step: Know the Exam Syllabus
The first step aspirants need to perform is to Know the RBI Grade B Syllabus for Phase I & Phase II Exam. Candidates should prepare each and every sub-topic involved in the Syllabus of Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam 2017. We have listed the main topics included in the RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017. We have also given the direct link to download RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus 2017.
RBI Grade B Officer Phase I Exam Syllabus 2017
- General Awareness
- Banking & Financial and Economic News
- Current Affairs
- Static GK
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Phase II Syllabus 2017
- Paper 1: Economic & Social Issues
- 2nd Paper: English
- Paper 3: Finance and Management
“Before anything else, Preparation is the key to success“
Step – 2: Know the Test Pattern
After having a glance at all the topics, candidates must know about the number of questions asked in every section, marks awarded for each section, and the duration of the test. All these can be known by the RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2017. As this Exam is carried out in two phases, we have provided the Exam Pattern for both the phases. Candidates can also look at the below sections for RBI Grade B Preparation Tricks.
RBI Grade B Phase I Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of Paper||Name of the subjects||Number of Questions||Marks awarded||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||2 hours|
- Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Phase II is an Online Exam which consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The RBI Grade B Question Paper has total 200 questions.
- This exam is conducted for 200 Marks.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours (120 minutes).
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officer Phase II Exam Pattern
|S No.||Paper Name||Type of the Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Paper I||Descriptive||Economic and Social issues||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
|2.||Paper II||English (writing skills)||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
|3.||Paper III||Finance and Management||100||90 min (1 hr 30 min)|
|Total Marks||300||4 hours 30 minutes|
- Grade B Phase II Exam is of the Descriptive type which has only three papers.
- Each Paper is conducted for 100 Marks.
- This Exam is conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes).
“One important key to success is Self-Confidence. An important key to Self-Confidence is Preparation“.
Step – 3: Practice Previous Papers
Applicants of Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Exam 2017 should practice RBI Grade B Previous Year Question Papers as they help a lot in making the Exam. As we have learned from a saying, Practice makes you Perfect. So, download RBI Grade B Model Papers PDF from the link placed below and start practicing right now. You can save time through practice.
“Don’t Practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong“
Step – 4: Subjectwise Preparation Strategy
Candidates who have applied for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Exam 2017 should make a strategy for each subject which eases your RBI Grade B Preparation. By following the strategy prepared by you, you can get minimum qualifying mark in every section.
RBI Grade b Study Material free download – Reserve Bank of India Grade B Preparation Books List
For RBI Grade B Officer Preparation, One book is more than enough for a specific section. However, some subjects require more than one book. For example, NCERT Economics Class XI and XII is mandatory for the students to prepare for Economics Section. In addition to this copy, you will need to refer Indian Economy book by Ramesh Singh also. The RBI Grade B Preparation Material is given below.
|S No.||Name of the book|
|1.||General Knowledge by Lucent|
|2.||Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh (TMH Publication)|
|3.||RBI Grade B Officer Exam Guide for Phase I|
|4.||RBI Grade-B Officers Online Exam Phase-1 Objective Type Practice Work Book Including Model Solved Papers|
|5.||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal|
|6.||RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide|
|7.||Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers Recruitment Exam Guide|
|8.||RBI Grade B Officers’ Phase I Objective Type: Practice Work Book|
8 Essential Tips for RBI Grade B Exam Preparation 2017
As of now, all the students are aware of what to study for the Exam. Below are the essential tips that a candidate must look into as they help you for further RBI Grade B Preparation.
- Read a magazine which consists of Current Affairs to build up your General Knowledge. Magazines like Competition Success Review are preferable through which you can know everything that is happening around the world.
- We suggest the aspirants read a newspaper on daily basis. We recommend The Hindu as it plays a key role in preparation for Competitive Examinations.
- Reading this newspaper enables you to understand the Economic and Political aspects regarding the various news.
- Pay your attention to issues related to Economy, Banking Industry, Stock Exchange, Budget, SEBI, etc.
- For Quantitative Aptitude Section, you must practice more questions on Geometry, Trigonometry, and Algebra which develop your Time Management Skills.
- For General Awareness Section, students must go through the Union Budget of present year, RBI & Economic Policies.
- You must work on basics of English Grammar while preparing for English Language Test. You need to practice Meanings of words, Antonyms & Synonyms, Sentence Correction & Word substitution.
- Be prepared to handle any kind of questions in Reasoning Section, i.e. Seating Arrangements, Blood Relation, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Inequality, Assumptions and Inferences, and Data Sufficiency.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io regularly for more updates on RBI Grade B Preparation Strategy for Phase I & II.