- 1 RBI Recruitment 2017 @ www.rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Legal Consultant Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Latest RBI Consultant Vacancy Details
- 1.3 10 Reserve Bank of India Consultant Jobs
- 1.4 Reserve Bank of India Notification 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.5 About Reserve Bank of India
- 1.6 RBI Latest Vacancy 2017
- 1.7 RBI Director Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 RBI Manager Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.10 Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for Legal Consultant posts. Get Reserve Bank of India Grade ‘B’ Officers Notification from the below links. Check RBI Grade ‘B’ Age Limit, Educational Qualification, RBI Legal Assistant Important Dates, Application Form, Selection Procedure, etc. from the following sections. One can also get the online application of Reserve Bank of India Jobs @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017 @ www.rbi.org.in
Dear aspirants, if you are looking for the RBI Latest Recruitment 2017, you are at the right place. Reserve Bank of India organizes different Exams every year to fill various vacancies. It conducts Recruitment for the posts of Clerk, Assistant Manager, Manager, Probationary Officer, etc. As per recent source, the Service Board will update the advertisement for Latest RBI vacancies 2017. The Reserve Bank will also invite Applications to fill various vacancies through RBI Recruitment 2017.
All the interested candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Process if they meet the Eligibility Criteria, i.e. either 10th or 12th or Degree/ Graduation from a recognized board or University. Eligible people can register in Online mode only, i.e. by logging on to the RBI Official website www.rbi.org.in. Candidates can refer the following post for complete details regarding RBI Upcoming Recruitment 2017-18 like Important Dates, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Form, Selection process, etc.
RBI Legal Consultant Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for all the candidates that Reserve Bank of India has released a notification with the advertisement no. 1 A/2017-18. The RBI Recruitment 2017 was published to fill the vacancies of 10 Legal Consultant, Officer in Grade B, Director posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this latest RBI Legal Consultant Recruitment 2017 must check the complete information from the below sections. The officials of Reserve Bank of India are providing you a chance to forward your applications from 24th July 2017 to 11th August 2017. Hence Interested and Eligible candidates can download the RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2017 and apply before the deadline. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Age Relaxation, etc. are given here.
Latest RBI Consultant Vacancy Details
|S.no||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Adviser)||02|
|2.||Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Adviser)||03|
|3.||Officer in Grade B – Communication||01|
|4.||Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Adviser)||01|
|5.||PhDs in Grade B for Research Positions||03|
10 Reserve Bank of India Consultant Jobs
|Post Name||Legal Consultant, Director, Grade B Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Screening and Interview|
|Last date to submit RBI Legal Consultant Application form||11th August 2017|
|Closing Date to take printout of application||26th August 2017|
|Online Fee payment||24th July 2017 to 11th August 2017|
How to Apply for RBI Legal Consultant Posts?
All the interested and Eligible candidates of RBI Legal Consultant Notification 2017 may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 24/07/2017 to 11/08/2017. Click here for Instructions to apply online.
Reserve Bank of India Notification 2017 – Brief Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Exam||Various|
|Location of Job||Across India|
|Type of Job||Central Government Job|
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India is a Central Bank, which is established on April 01, 1935 following the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. It is the monetary authority of India that regulates the loans offered by Banking and Non-banking Financial Institutions to Government Entities, Consumers & Businesses and also controls the fund availability in the financial system for credit. Reserve Bank of India offers beautiful career options both in terms of benefits, salary, and quality of life.
Compared to other Government Jobs including the Civil Services, getting a job in RBI is safe and secure as there is no corruption. The work environment in Reserve Bank of India is easily adjustable and the pay packages are the best when compared to Industry packages. Working in RBI gives a new perspective on various economic, banking, and cultural dimensions.
RBI Latest Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Legal Consultant (Grade C/ D)||10 posts|
|Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’||02 Posts|
|Probationary Officers||Updates Soon|
|Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’||07 Posts|
|Grade ‘A’ Officers||Updated Soon|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||10 Posts|
|Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)||Notify Soon|
|Grade ‘B’ Officers||161 Posts|
|Assistant Manager||Updated Soon|
Upcoming RBI Exams 2017 | RBI Recruitment Notifications
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’
- RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017
- Grade ‘A’ Officer
- Economic & Social Policy Research Dept.
- Assistant Manager
- Department of Statistics and Information Technology
RBI Director Recruitment 2017
Under Reserve Bank of India, Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRL) has released the RBI Director Notification to fill the vacancies. Candidates who are eligible to apply can apply for this post on or before 9th May 2017. For other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Process, etc., applicants can refer the following sections.
Reserve Bank of India Director Jobs – Overview
|Conducting Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||Not specified|
|Location of Job||All over India|
Eligibility for RBI Director
Candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies can be up to 65 years old.
Applicants must possess Ph.D. from a renowned Institution and should actively be engaged in the Research work in a reputed institution.
How to Apply for RBI Director Jobs
Individuals who ensure that they are eligible for Director Posts can send their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) in the prescribed format to the CAFRAL Search Committee, C/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department, Central Office, Reserve Bank of India, Main Building, 2nd floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
RBI Manager Recruitment 2017
Recently, Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI Manager Notification 2017 and many candidates have applied successfully. It has released the Notification with an objective to fill 02 Posts of Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B, 10 Posts of Asst. Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A & 07 Vacancies of Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A. Candidates who have given RBI Manager (Civil) Exam 2017 and those who have qualified in this Exam will receive a Pay Scale of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- while those who get selected for Asst. Manager Jobs will get Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/-.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Notification 2017
The Officials of Reserve Bank of India organizes this Exam to fill the vacancies of Assistant in various branches of RBI. Based on the performance of the candidates in the National Level Online Examination and Interview, they will be recruited. The expected date for the start of RBI Assistant Registration 2017 is in the month of November 2017. And the Preliminary Exam will be conducted in the month of December 2017, while the Main Examination will be organized in January 2018.
RBI Assistant Important Dates 2017 (Tentative)
|Conducting Body Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||RBI Assistant|
|No. of posts||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date of Online Registration Process||In the month of November 2017|
|Last date to register online||November 2017|
|Payment of Fee in Online mode||In the month of November 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||December 2017|
|Date of conduction of Main Exam||In the month of January 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2017|
- Age of the candidates who are applying for RBI Recruitment 2017 should be between 20 years to 28 years as on the date of release of RBI Assistant 2017 Application Form.
- Students must possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks along with knowledge in Computer.
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
The RBI Officials is all set to release RBI Grade B Notification 2017 to fill various jobs. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date, i.e 23rd May 2017. Aspirants can check the following sections for complete details of RBI Recruitment 2017.
RBI Officer Grade B Important Dates 2017
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer (General)|
|Number of Vacancies||161 Jobs|
|Date of publication of RBI Officers (Grade B) 2017 Notification||3rd May 2017|
|Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date||3rd May 2017|
|Closing Date of RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2017||23rd May 2017|
|Date of release of Phase I Admit Card 2017||Updated Soon|
|Phase I Online Examination Date 2017||17th June 2017|
|Declaration of Phase I Results 2017||Notify Soon|
|Date of Phase II Online Exam 2017||7th July 2017|
|Announcement of Phase II 2017 Result||Updated Soon|
|Date of Interview||Notify Soon|
|Release Date of RBI Grade B Final Result 2017||Updated Soon|
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Grade B Officer General||145 Posts|
|2.||RBI Grade B (Statistical and Information Department)||04 Posts|
|3.||RBI Grade B Officer (Economic and Planning Department)||12 Posts|
|Total no. of vacancies||161 Posts|
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for RBI Recruitment of Grade B Officer 2017 must satisfy the Eligibility Conditions mentioned below.
- Aspirants who belong to Indian Nationality are eligible to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017.
- Citizens of Nepal, Students of Indian Origin, and subjects of Bhutan can also apply.
- The candidates applying for Reserve Bank of India Grade B Recruitment 2017 must be minimum 21 years old.
- Maximum Age of the students should be 30 years as on 1st April 2017.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officer Notification 2017
- Firstly, applicants should visit the RBI Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Now, you must go to Opportunities Section.
- Next, aspirants must click on Current Vacancies Option.
- There, you can find the RBI Apply Online Link along with the relevant notification (Advt.).
- You need to register with the E-mail Address.
- Fill the Application Form and pay the requisite fee.
- Print a hard copy of the RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2017 for future use.
Candidates can apply for RBI Recruitment of Grade B Officer 2017 through Online mode only. Application Form in Offline mode will not be accepted.
RBI Grade B Application Fee 2017
|S No.||Category Name||Amount of Fee (in Rs.)|
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|3.||Staff of Reserve Bank of India||Rs. Zero/-|
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Selection Procedure 2017
Aspirants should attempt both the Exams which consists of Objective and Descriptive Type questions conducted for a total of 550 Marks.
- RBI Recruitment Phase I Exam has the questions of the Objective type which carries 200 Marks.
- Phase II Exam consists of Objective and Descriptive Type Exam which is conducted for 300 Marks.
- 3rd Phase (Interview) is conducted for 50 Marks.
Number of Attempts
- The candidates who belong to General Category can attempt the Online Exam for a maximum of 6 times.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC aspirants have no restriction on the number of attempts of Exam up to the prescribed Age Limit.
RBI Grade B Officer (General) Salary Details 2017
Individuals who get the appointment as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India will receive Rs. 65, 789/- as per the previous notification. This amount includes a Starting basic pay of Rs. 35, 150/- which is applicable to Grade B Officers. The Grade B Officers are also eligible to acquire Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017
Phase I of Grade B Officers
- The 1st Phase of Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Exam 2017 will be conducted in Online mode only.
- Question Paper of Phase I consists of the questions asked from four sections, i.e. General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- There will be a total of 200 questions which carries 01 Mark each.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 of the total marks will be deducted.
2nd Phase of Officers Grade B
- It consists of both Objective and Descriptive Type of questions.
- Phase II is conducted in Online mode only.
- This Exam consists of 3 Question Papers with 100 Marks each.
- Paper 1 is of the descriptive type and the questions asked in 2nd Paper & 3rd Paper will be of Objective Type.
- Duration of the Exam is 270 Minutes, out of which 90 Minutes is allocated to each paper.
RBI Officer Grade B Interview Process
Students who clear the 2nd Phase of the Online Examination will only be eligible for the Interview Round. Candidates will score 50 Marks in Interview Round if they perform well.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Centers 2017
The authorities of Reserve Bank of India will conduct Phase I Online Exam 2017 across 156 Cities throughout India. However, they will organize Phase II Exam 2017 in only 10 Exam Cities. Candidates must choose any one Test Center for both the phases at the time of Online Application Form Submission. The Conducting Board has right to cancel any of the RBI Grade B Exam Centers and the student must be in a position to accept the allotted center. Venue of the Exam will be notified in the RBI Grade B Officer 2017 Admit Card.
Reserve Bank of India Grade-B Officers Admit Card 2017
Officials of RBI will not send the RBI Grade B Admit Card 2017 through Post or by any other means. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket of Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B Exam 2017 from the Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Students need to enter their Registration Number, Password or Date of Birth to download RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Hall Ticket.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Cut Off
Every year, RBI sets different Cut-offs for different categories based on many factors. Candidates must stay updated on our website for RBI Grade B Officer Cut Off 2017.
Reserve Bank of India Officer Grade B 2017 Result
The authorities of Reserve Bank of India releases the Result after few days of the Exam. All the candidates can check their RBI Grade B Result 2017 from the RBI Official website, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io regularly for more updates regarding RBI Recruitment 2017.