Syllabus for RCUES AP Jr Assistant, Bill Collector, Junior Accountant provided here. Hence, applicants of RCUES Exam can refer RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus to start exam preparation. Candidates can check the following sections for RCUES Syllabus. RCUES Exam applicants can also find Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Syllabus from the official portal i.e. rcueshyd.gov.in.
RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus
Latest RCUES Junior Assistant Syllabus enclosed here. Aspirants applied for RCUES Recruitment 2021 can find the Written Test Syllabus from this article. Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies is going to conduct Exam for all the applicants. Officials are conducting Written Test to hire skillful and capable candidates. So, all the aspirants can make use of this RCUES AP Syllabus 2021 and prepare well for the Exam.
All the applied candidates can prepare well for the Exam by using RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus. Without having a proper knowledge of Exam Syllabus, you cannot gain good marks in the Exam. Only, the qualified candidates in the Written Exam, are short listed for next step of selection process i.e. Interview. So, we suggest all the candidates to prepare well for RCUES Exam, soon after the completion of application process.
Detailed RCUES System Manager, System Assistant Syllabus
|Syllabus for RCUES AP Bill Collector Exam|
|Name of the Organization||Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies, Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, System Assistant, System Manager and Other Posts|
|Available Vacancies||750 Vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||October 7th, 2021|
|Exam Date||October 22nd, 2021|
RCUES Selection Process
Applied candidates for RCUES Recruitment are selected through Written Test and final list shall be prepared by following Rule of Reservation.
- Junior Assistant/ Bill Collector/ System Manager/ System Assistant: By taking a district as a unit, the merit list shall be prepared as per Rule of Reservation. Also, based on the securing marks, priority is given.
- Health Assistant/ Junior Accountant/ Stenographer: Taking a Zone as a Unit, Merit list is prepared.
RCUES Junior Assistant, Bill Collector Exam Pattern 2021
Go through RCUES AP Exam Pattern before starting Exam Preparation. Here, we have updated the Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies AP Exam Pattern. From this, RCUES Written Exam Pattern, aspirants can know the weightage of each section. Now, you can plan a schedule and prepare accordingly. Therefore, have a look at RCUES Exam Pattern 2021, and know the topics, type of exam, exam duration etc.
- RCUES Jr Asst Exam consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The RCUES Question Paper will be both in English and Telugu Versions.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- Important topics for RCUES Exam are Current Affairs, General Science, Computer Awareness etc.
- Time Duration for Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies Written Test is 2 Hours.
Subject Wise RCUES AP Bill Collector Exam Syllabus
Here, we are providing each topic, subtopic in RCUES Syllabus. Cover each and every topic in this RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus and crack the written Test. First of all, make a clear note of all the contents in RCUES Exam Syllabus. Now, prepare a proper timetable and cover all the topics accordingly. For better preparation, aspirants can also practice RCUES Bill Collector Previous Year Question Papers. On this page, we have also provided a free downloading link for RCUES Sample Papers.
RCUES Recruitment Test Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Issues of National and International Important Events.
- General Science and its application to the Day to Day Life and Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology.
- Topics on Social, Economic and Political History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian National Movement in Andhra Pradesh.
Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies Syllabus for Indian Polity and Governance
- Constitutional issues.
- Nature of Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development.
- Structure, and Functions of Indian Government – Legislative, Executive and Judiciary.
- E-Governance initiatives.
- Centre-State Relations.
- Salient features of Indian Constitution.
- Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution.
- Geographical and Economic Development of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
RCUES System Assistant Syllabus for Secretarial Abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and Non-Verbal).
- Logical Reasoning.
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
RCUES AP Syllabus Computers Awareness
- Introduction to Computers.
- Uses of Computers.
- Internet Applications.
- MS Office tools.
- Computer System.
- Introduction to the Internet.
- Operating System.
- Latest Trends in IT, and Computer Networking.
Download RCUES Jr Asst Syllabus for Urban Governance
- 74th Constitutional Amendment Act.
- Its implementation in India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Urban Schemes and Programmes of Central and State Governments – Swachh Bharat, AMRUT, Smart Cities, Solid Waste Management, NULM.
rcueshyd.gov.in System Assistant Syllabus
Nowadays, there is a lot of competition for Government Jobs. To beat the tough competition you must work hard. In this context, we are providing RCUES Syllabus. Applicants can download the AP Bill Collector Syllabus for free of cost. Hence, get the RCUES Bill Collector AP Syllabus and kick-start your Exam Preparation. In the following section, we are providing a free link for downloading RCUES AP 2021 Syllabus. Just click on the link and access the Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies in Pdf format.
Click here for RCUES (AP) Bill Collector Junior Assistant Syllabus Pdf
Here, we have provided the RCUES Official Syllabus. Follow this RCUES Bill Collector Syllabus and score the cutoff marks with ease. All the best for RCUES Written Exam. Visit our portal entranceexams.io regularly for more government job notifications, syllabus, previous papers etc.