- 1 RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 for 3052 ICT Instructor Posts
Latest RMSA Vacancy 2017: The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam released the RMSA Assam Recruitment Notification for DSE 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Jobs. Contenders who are interested in these posts can apply Online for RMSA Assam Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017 through online. Postulants should fill the online application Forms from 25th Septemeber 2017 to 15th October 2017 @ www.rmsaassam.in. Applicants can get the complete details of the RMSA Assam Contractual Teacher Recruitment 2017 from the below sections.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 for 3052 ICT Instructor Posts
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) has published the fresh job notification for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017. This DSE Assam Notification 2017 was released with an aim to fill 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Vacancies in Government Schools, H.S Schools, Arabic Colleges under the scheme Dr.Manikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Programme. Therefore, the contenders who look for the Assam Government Jobs can refer their eligibility for DSE RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017.
According to RMSA Assam Computer Instructor Notification 2017, postulants have to complete Graduation in the Govt Recognized University. And, the age limit must be between 43 to 48 years. Those people who satisfy both these requirements are most welcome to apply for the RMSA Assam Computer Instructor Jobs 2017. Go through the below sections for more information.
www.rmsaassam.in Part Time ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017
|RMSA Assam Part Time ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)|
|Post Name||Part Time ICT Instructor Posts|
|Total No. of Available Posts||3052 Vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for applying online||25th September 2017|
|Closing date to submit online application||15th October 2017|
RMSA Assam Computer Instructor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
DSE Assam Recruitment Educational Qualification
Aspirants who want to apply for the RMSA Assam Govt Schools DSE ICT Instructor Jobs 2017 must possess the below qualifications.
- Postulants have to complete Graduation from the recognized board or university.
- And, the candidates who completed 1 years diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application from the AICTE/UGC approved college.
- Also, aspirants who done Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Application are also eligible to apply for these Part Time ICT Instructor posts.
Age Limit for RMSA Assam 3052 Part Time ICT Instructor Posts
The maximum age required for the candidates who want to apply for the RMSA Assam Recruitment is as follows.
- General Candidates – 43 years.
- SC/ST/OBC contenders – 48 years.
Assam DSE Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Notification 2017
RMSA ICT Instructor Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The aspirants will be selected for the RMSA Assam Part Time ICT Instructor Jobs for a contract period of 3 years. Postulants can refer the RMSA Assam Govt Schools DSE ICT Instructor Notification 2017 for the selection process.
RMSA Assam ICT Instructor Jobs 2017 Pay Scale
The selected postulants under the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 will get Rs.10,000/- per month.
Application Fee for RMSA Assam Vacancy
Applicants who want to apply for the RMSA ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 have no need to pay the application fee.
www.rmsaassam.in Part Time ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Online application starting date – 25th September 2017.
- Closing date for applying online – 15th October 2017.
Apply Online for DSE Assam Govt Schools ICT Instructor Recruitment 2017 @ www.rmsaassam.in
- At first, postulants have to visit the Official Website i.e. rmsaassam.in. Or, click on the direct link updated below.
- Search for the “RMSA Assam Advertisement for 3052 ICT instructor Posts” link.
- Open it and read all the instructions for confirming your eligibility for RMSA Assam Vacancy.
- If eligible, click on the apply online link.
- You have to enter all the mandatory details in that online application form.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Cross verify the details once before your submit he RMSA Online form.
- Finally, submit the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Application forms on or before 15/10/2017.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for the future purpose.
Official website: www.rmsaassam.in
We hope, aspirants got the complete details of the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 from this page. If you have any queries regarding this recruitment, please ask us through comments. Stick to our www.entranceexams.io website for the latest updates.