- 1 178 Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Posts – RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Notification 2018
- 1.2 RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Details of www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018 – RSMSSB Vacancy
- 1.5 Application Procedure for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification released. Apply Online for 178 Ophthalmic Assistant Posts. The online applications will be available @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 09.01.2018 to 08.02.2018. Check out complete details of RSMSSB Rajasthan Recruitment 2018.
178 Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Posts – RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board invite applications from desirous and eligible candidates to fill 178 Ophthalmic Assistant Posts in Paramedical Cadre. The candidates who completed diploma in Ophthalmic Technology are eligible for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018. So, interested and eligible aspirants of Rajasthan State dreaming of Latest Govt Jobs can apply for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018 through online only. The commencement of online applications will start from 9th January 2018 and closes on 8th February 2018. Go through the article for complete information regarding RSMSSB Rajasthan Jobs like eligibility, selection, pay scale, application procedure, important dates, etc.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Notification 2018
|www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Ophthalmic Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||178|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Available From||09.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||08.02.2018|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancy Details
- Non-Scheduled Area – 164
- Scheduled Area – 14
As per the RSMSSB Notification 2018, 178 Ophthalmic Assistant posts in paramedical cadre available. Refer official notification for category wise vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
The aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official Notification are only eligible to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018. Check following sections, i.e., age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility.
Educational Qualification of Ophthalmic Assistant Jobs
The candidate should have following educational qualification which is required for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018.
- Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics
- Two years diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from any institute recognized by State Govt and Registered in Rajasthan Paramedical council.
- Working knowledge of Hindi script and also knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Rajasthan Jobs
The age limit of aspirants must be between 18 years and 35 years as on 01.01.2017 to apply for www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018.
Details of www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018 – RSMSSB Vacancy
For further more information about RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 check the following sections like essential dates, pay scale, selection process, and application fee.
Important Dates of RSMSSB Notification 2018
- Advertisement published on – 05/01/2018
- Start Applying from – 09/01/2018
- Last Date to Apply – 08/02/2018
Pay Scale of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Assistant Post
Shortlisted applicants through RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for the post of Ophthalmic Assistant in paramedical cadre will get a pay of Rs. 20,800/-
Selection Process of RSMSSB Rajasthan Jobs
The aspirants will be selected for Rajasthan OA Posts based on the MERIT LIST prepared from academic marks. For more details refer official notification.
Application Fee for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018
The application fee details were not enclosed in the official notification of www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2018.
Application Procedure for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018
Interested postulates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018. To apply, follow the apply online steps provided below. The applicants who have already applied earlier for the post of Ophthalmic Assistant need to edit their online applications from 20.01.2018 to 08.02.2018 @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. To avoid server issues on the last date apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Rajasthan OA Recruitment 2018 – RSMSSB Vacancy
- Firstly, open the official website of RSMSSB Rajasthan, i.e., www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on “News & Notifications” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link “Advertisement for the post of Ophthalmic Assistant in the paramedical cadre.”
- Read the advertisement completely and check for your eligibility.
- If you meet the eligibility, then click on the apply online link.
- Proceed to fill the application form details completely and efficiently.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Before submitting the application form cross check the entered details and click on “submit” button.
- Finally, take a printout of RSMSSB OA application form for future reference.
The information shared here is just for reference purpose only. In case of any queries regarding RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment 2018 refer official notification pdf which is attached below. Meanwhile, keep in constant touch with Entrance Exams page for ongoing and upcoming job notifications.
Official Portal: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in