- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 Download – www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2017 Important Details
- 1.2 SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card Download – SBI Exam Dates
- 1.3 Details required to Download State Bank of India sbi Clerk Admit Card
- 1.4 sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Admit card 2017 Details
- 1.5 SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card 2017 Download
- 1.6 How to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.7 Certificates/documents required for SBI Clerk Exam 2017
State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 through online mode. Applicants who have successfully submitted the SBI Clerk Application form 2017 have to enter the registration number & password through sbi online. Candidates have to download the SBI Hall ticket after checking all the details and keep it safely till the completion of the sbi recruitment process. Check the simple steps provided for easy download of SBI Admit Card 2017.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 Download – www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India will upload the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 download link within 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date. The SBI Admit Cards is made available for all the applicants of State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2017 in two stages.
- SBI Clerk Preliminary (Prelims) Admit Card 2017
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2017
The SBI Prelims Hall Ticket is issued for the candidates who have registered for the first stage of the recruitment process. State Bank of India Mains Admit Card 2017 is available for those candidates who have qualified the preliminary Examination.
Candidates have to download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket by entering the roll number, date of birth/password. No hard copy of the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket Download 2017 is sent to the applicants through the post. So, candidates have to download SBI Clerk Admit card through online itself.
State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2017 Important Details
|SBI Clerk Exam Dates|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk Exam|
|Prelims SBI Clerk Exam Admit Card download||May 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||June 2017|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit card Release Date 2017||July 2017|
|Clerk SBI Admit Card 2017 availability date||August 2017|
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card Download – SBI Exam Dates
|sbi.co.in Hall ticket 2017 Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card Download date for SC/ST||May 2017|
|State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Admit card 2017 Availability date||May/June 2017|
|State Bank of India (SBI) Mains 2017 Admit Card download date||June/July 2017|
|SBI Clerk Appointment letter 2017 Download||October/November 2017|
Details required to Download State Bank of India sbi Clerk Admit Card
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of birth
It is compulsory to take the printout of the SBI Admit card 2017 and keep it safely till the recruitment process over. Aspirants who have opted for training while filling the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2017 have to download the Pre-Exam Training Admit cards. Aspirants can access SBI Admit card Clerk 2017 through the following details provided below.
sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Admit card 2017 Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth
- Post Applied for
- Exam time, date & Venue
- Space for signature & thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space to affix the recent passport size photo similar to the uploaded one.
After the completion of the downloading process of SBI Hall ticket 2017, candidates have to verify the above details. In case, if you have found any mistakes in the SBI Clerk Admit card 2017, contact the officials through the below address provided.
SBI Contact Details
Candidates can refer the SBI help desk numbers 022-2282 0427, Fax: 022-2282 0411 for any queries related to the errors printed in the SBI Admit Card 2017.
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card 2017 Download
State Bank of India will issue the SBI Pre-exam training Hall ticket 2017 for the candidates who have opted training at the time of filling the SBI Clerk application form. The Pre-Exam Training is only given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/XS/Religious Minority Community. Aspirants have to download the SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Call Letter through registration number, password, etc. The SBI Clerk Admit card 2017 download link for pre-exam training is made available here soon after the official announcement.
Download SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card 2017
How to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 @ sbi.co.in
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website sbi.co.in
- Click on “SBI Clerk Admit card 2017 download” tab available on the home page.
- Enter the roll number, password, etc to download the State Bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket.
- Candidates have to enter the details correctly.
- After filling the necessary details in the text boxes, click on the submit button.
- Your SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 will appear on the page.
- Check all the details in SBI Hall ticket whether printed correctly or not.
- Take the printout of the SBI Clerk Admit card for future reference.
We hope that all the aspirants have already started their preparation for SBI Clerk Exam 2017. To help in your preparation, our unit has provided here SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Also, download SBI Clerk Previous papers for better practice for the clerk sbi Exam.
Certificates/documents required for SBI Clerk Exam 2017
- Firstly, all the candidates have to remember that no hard copy of SBI Clerk Admit cards is sent to the candidates individually.
- Candidates are not allowed into exam center without the SBI Clerk Admit card 2017. So, after taking the printout of the sbi hall ticket, paste the recent passport size photograph in the space allotted.
- Aspirants need to carry any of the original government ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Ration Card, driving license, voter Id and passport along with the xerox copy.
- Applicants have to write the name, registration number, mobile number, signature, etc on the photocopy of the government photo ID.
- Candidates have to bring the similar original govt. photo ID which they have submitted while filling the application form while appearing for sbi clerk exam.
- The photocopy of the identity proof along with SBI Clerk Call Letter is submitted to the invigilator after the completion of the exam in the examination hall.
SBI Clerk Documents Required
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph
- Identity Card issued by School/College.
We have provided here the simple steps to download SBI Admit card 2017 Clerk Exam. Candidates have to enter the roll no & DOB through sbi online to get the SBI Admit card download 2017.
Related Link: SBI Clerk Result 2017