- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download – www.sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2021 Important Details
- 1.2 SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card Download – SBI Exam Dates
- 1.3 Details required to Download State Bank of India sbi Clerk Admit Card
- 1.4 sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Admit card 2021 Details
- 1.5 SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card 2021 Download
- 1.6 How to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- 1.7 Certificates/documents required for SBI Clerk Exam 2021
State Bank of India will release the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 through online mode. Applicants who have successfully submitted the SBI Clerk Application form 2021 have to enter the registration number & password through sbi online. Candidates have to download the SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 after checking all the details and keep it safe until the completion of the sbi clerk recruitment process. Check the simple steps provided for easy download of SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 Download – www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India will upload the SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 download link within 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date. The SBI Admit Cards is made available for all the applicants of State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2021 in two stages.
- SBI Clerk Preliminary (Prelims) Admit Card 2021
- SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021
The SBI Prelims Hall Ticket is issued for the candidates who have registered for the first stage of the recruitment process. SBI Admit Card 2021 is available for those candidates who have qualified the Preliminary Examination.
Candidates have to download the SBI Admit Card 2021 Clerk by entering the roll number, date of birth/password. No hard copy of the SBI Clerk Admit Card Download 2021 is sent to the applicants through the post. So, candidates have to download SBI Clerk Admit Card through online itself.
State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2021 Important Details
|State Bank of India Junior Associate Exam Hall Ticket 2021|
|Board Name||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total no.of vacancies||8301 Posts|
|Online Application Closing Date||10th February 2021|
|Name of the Exam||SBI Clerk / Junior Associate Exam 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test (Preliminary & Main Examination), Language Proficiency Test|
|Written Test (Preliminary) date||March/April 2021|
|Written Test (Main) date||12th May 2021|
|Admit CaReleaseese date||Will notify soon|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job location||PAN India|
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card Download – SBI Exam Dates
|sbi.co.in Hall ticket 2021 Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Pre-Training Admit Card Download date for SC/ST||March /April 2021|
|State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Admit card 2021 Availability date||March /April 2021|
|State Bank of India (SBI) Mains 2021 Admit Card download date||March /April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Appointment letter 2021 Download||October/November 2021|
Details required to Download State Bank of India sbi Clerk Admit Card
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of birth
It is compulsory to take the printout of the SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card and keep it safe until the recruitment process over. Aspirants who have opted for training while filling the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 have to download the Pre-Exam Training Admit cards. Aspirants can access SBI Admit Card Clerk 2018 through the following details provided below.
sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Admit card 2021 Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth
- Post Applied for
- Exam time, date & Venue
- Space for signature & thumb impression
- Space for signature of the invigilator
- Some general instructions for the exam
- Space to affix the recent passport size photo similar to the uploaded one.
After the completion of the downloading process of SBI Hall ticket 2021, candidates have to verify the above details. In case, if you have found any mistakes in the SBI Clerk Admit card 2021, contact the officials through the below address provided.
SBI Contact Details
Candidates can refer the SBI help desk numbers 022-2282 0427, Fax: 022-2282 0411 for any queries related to the errors printed in the SBI Clerk Admit Cards 2021.
SBI Clerk Pre-Exam Training Admit card 2021 Download
State Bank of India will issue the SBI Pre-exam training Hall ticket 2021 for the candidates who have opted training at the time of filling the SBI Clerk Online Application Form. The Pre-Exam Training is only given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/XS/Religious Minority Community. Aspirants have to download the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021 through registration number, password, etc. The SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 download link for pre-exam training is made available here soon after the official announcement.
How to download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 @ sbi.co.in
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website sbi.co.in
- Click on “SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 download” tab available on the home page.
- Enter the roll number, password, etc to download the State Bank of India Clerk Hall Ticket.
- Candidates have to enter the details correctly.
- After filling the necessary details in the text boxes, click on the submit button.
- Your SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the page.
- Check all the details in SBI Hall ticket whether printed correctly or not.
- Take the printout of the SBI Clerk Admit card for future reference.
We hope that all the aspirants have already started their preparation for SBI Clerk Exam 2021. To help in your preparation, our unit has provided here SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Also, download SBI Clerk Previous papers for better practice for the clerk sbi Exam. Also check SBI Recruitment 2021 here.
Certificates/documents required for SBI Clerk Exam 2021
- Firstly, all the candidates have to remember that no hard copy of SBI Clerk Admit cards is sent to the candidates individually.
- Candidates are not allowed into exam center without the SBI Clerk Admit card 2021. So, after taking the printout of the sbi hall ticket, paste the recent passport size photograph in the space allotted.
- Aspirants need to carry any of the original government ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Ration Card, driving license, voter Id and passport along with the xerox copy.
- Applicants have to write the name, registration number, mobile number, signature, etc on the photocopy of the government photo ID.
- Candidates have to bring the similar original govt. photo ID which they have submitted while filling the application form while appearing for sbi clerk exam.
- The photocopy of the identity proof along with SBI Clerk Call Letter is submitted to the invigilator after the completion of the exam in the examination hall.
SBI Clerk Documents Required
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph
- Identity Card issued by School/College.
Related Link: SBI Clerk Result 2021
We have provided here the simple steps to download SBI Admit card 2021 Clerk Exam. Candidates have to enter the roll no & DOB through sbi online to get the SBI Clerk Admit Card download 2021.