- 1 SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2017 Details – SBI Jobs
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.3 sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online last date
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Apply Online – State Bank of India Clerk Application Fee 2017
- 1.5 sbi.co.in Clerk Important Dates 2017
- 1.6 Documents required while filling the SBI Clerk Application Form
- 1.7 How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2017?
- 1.8 Remember things while filling the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application 2017 – sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017 will be available through online. Candidates who are willing to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Jobs can check the eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, etc. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 through online before the last date to avoid the server issues. The State Bank of India Clerk Apply Online link is available in the month of June 2017. The last date for SBI Clerk Apply Online is July 2017.
SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Notification 2017 in the month of June 2017. The officials going to release the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 link through the official website. Before going to fill the State Bank of India Clerk Application form, candidates have to ensure that they have to fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by the SBI.
The SBI Clerk Apply Online 2017 link is there on the official site in the month of May. Aspirants have to register online for the recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associate in Clerical Cadre in SBI. We have provided here the direct link for SBI Clerk Exam 2017 Apply Online. The details such as how to fill the SBI Clerk Application form, application fee, etc are covered in the below sections.
State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2017 Details – SBI Jobs
|sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Dates|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk Exam 2017|
|Job Type||Bank jobs|
|Name of the posts||SBI Clerk Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date to fill SBI Clerk application form 2017||May 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of State Bank of India Online Application 2017||June 2017|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancies.
State Bank of India (SBI) Eligibility 2017 – Educational Qualification
- For Junior Associates: Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Aspirants should possess a graduation degree in agriculture or agriculture allied activities from a government recognized university/institute.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online last date
|State Bank of India Clerk Application Form last Date 2017|
|SBI Clerk Notification 2017 Release Date||May 2017|
|Commencement of SBI Online Registration for clerk posts||May 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of SBI Clerk Application form||June 2017|
|Payment of SBI Application Fee||June 2017|
|SBI Clerk Online Application Form Correction||June 2017|
|Printout of SBI Clerk Application Form 2017||June 2017|
SBI Clerk Apply Online – State Bank of India Clerk Application Fee 2017
|SBI Clerk Fees Details|
SBI Clerk Fee Payment
- Credit/Debit card
- SBI Bank challan
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode for SBI Clerk Apply Online. The sbi application fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee once paid can not be refunded under any circumstances.
sbi.co.in Clerk Important Dates 2017
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2017|
|Availability of SBI Clerk Online Application||May 2017|
|Last date to apply||June 2017|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card download||June 2017|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam||4th week of June 2017|
|State Bank of India clerk Mains Exam||July 2017|
|SBI Clerk Interview date||August 2017|
Documents required while filling the SBI Clerk Application Form
- Candidates must have valid Email-ID & password and should be kept active till the declaration of SBI clerk mains results. It will help the officials to communicate with the applicants regarding call letter, sbi clerk results, etc.
- Aspirants have to scan the photograph & signature as per the specifications mentioned in the SBI clerk notification to upload in the application.
- Dimensions 200 X 230 pixels.
- The file size is between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The sign must be on the white paper with black/blue pen.
- Dimensions 140 X 60 pixels.
- The size of the file should be in between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- The photograph of the candidates must be recent passport size color picture and it must be the true image representation of the candidate.
Candidates have to get ready with the above documents before going to fill the State Bank of India Apply Online form 2017.
How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2017?
- Filling the Basic Information
- Uploading of the Images – (Photograph & signature)
- Filling the Basic Details (Educational details)
- Preview of the SBI Clerk Online Application
The State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Online Application 2017 consists of the above five steps.
Step-I: Filling the Basic Information
- First of all, candidates have to visit the SBI official website.
- Click on “SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online” link.
- The page will be redirected to the SBI Registration window.
- On the home page, select “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Instructions of how to fill the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the continue button.
- Register for the SBI Clerk Exam 2017 by filling the details such as name, mobile number, email-ID, confirm email-ID, etc.
- After the successful registration for the SBI Exam, the registration number and password are sent to the phone number and Email-ID.
- Candidates have to note down the registration number & password and preserve safely until the completion of the recruitment process.
Step-II: Uploading of Photograph & Signature
- Aspirants have to upload the scanned photo & signature of the candidate as per the dimensions mentioned below.
- The SBI online registration is incomplete unless applicants will not upload the signature & photo.
- The specification for the photograph & signature is as provided below.
- The photograph must be recent passport size color one.
- The picture will be in color with white or light color background.
- Dimension 200 X 230 pixels.
- The size of the file is in b/w 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The applicant has to sign on the white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature is signed by the applicants only not by others.
- Dimension 140 X 60 pixels.
- The size of the file is in between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- The image is of JPG or JPEG format.
Step-III: Uploading of Basic Details such as educational qualification, professional experience, posts
- Basic Details: Select the post applied either for Junior Associates (Customer Supports & Sales), Junior Agricultural Associates. In this step, it is required to select the state & circle you are wishing to apply. Select the category & information related to the official languages, and marks secured in 10th class.
- Corresponding Address: Provide the complete information regarding the permanent & temporary address.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants have to enter the details such as post graduation, graduation, etc details such as year of passing, subject studied, marks scored, the name of the college/institution, etc.
- Work Experience: In this section, candidates have to enter the experience details in case you are working person.
- Languages Known: Candidates have to mark the
Step-IV: Preview of the SBI Clerk Application Form
- After the completion of filling the SBI Clerk Online Application 2017, check all the details entered by you once again.
- In this stage, applicants can make the changes in the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2017 form.
- After ensuring that the details entered by you are correct, submit the SBI Clerk Apply Online form and proceed toward the fee payment.
- No corrections/changes/modifications are entertained after the final submission of the SBI Clerk Online apply 2017 form.
Step-V: Payment of Application Fee
- After the completion of final submission of SBI Clerk Online application 2017, candidates have to pay the application fee through payment gateway integrated with the application.
- The payment can be made by using the credit/debit card/net banking by providing the necessary information.
- If online transaction is not successfully completed, candidates have to register again & make the payment online.
Take printout of the SBI Clerk Application form & e-Receipt
After the successful transaction of the application form, SBI Clerk Apply Online form & e-receipt will be generated which the candidates have to take the hard copy of it.
Remember things while filling the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application 2017 – sbi.co.in
- Aspirants have to apply for only one post in one state only.
- Candidates applying for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the official language of the state.
- While filling the application form, make use of “Save & Next” button to move to the next page/section.
- After the completion of filling all the details in the application form, click on “Save” option to save data.
- The SBI Clerk Online Application of the candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are rejected. The SBI Clerk Application fee is paid through online mode.
- While filling the application, aspirants cannot leave any field blankly.
Download SBI Clerk Previous Papers here
The information provided on this page regarding SBI Clerk Apply Online form 2017 is only for the guidance purpose of the candidates. Also, refer the official website for any further details of State Bank of India (SBI) Online. Our unit will advise the aspirants to stay tuned to out site for further updates regarding SBI Clerk Exam 2017.