- 1 SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2021 Details – SBI Jobs
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.3 www.sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online last date
- 1.4 SBI Clerk Apply Online – State Bank of India Clerk Application Fee 2021
- 1.5 www.sbi.co.in Clerk Important Dates 2021
- 1.6 Documents required while filling the SBI Clerk Application Form
- 1.7 How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2021?
- 1.8 Remember things while filling the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application 2021 – sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021 is available from 20th January 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Jobs can check the eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, etc. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 through online before the last date to avoid the server issues. The last date for SBI Clerk Apply Online is 10th February 2021.
SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India released the SBI Clerk Notification 2021 on 20.01.2018. The officials released the SBI Clerk Application Form 2021 link through the official website. Before going to fill the State Bank of India Clerk Application form, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by the SBI.
The SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 link is active from 20.01.2021 to 10.02.2018. Aspirants have to register online for the recruitment to the post of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associate in Clerical Cadre in SBI. We have provided here the direct link to SBI Clerk Exam 2021 Apply Online. The details such as how to fill the SBI Clerk Application form, application fee, etc are covered in the below sections.
State Bank of India Clerk Exam 2021 Details – SBI Jobs
|www.sbi.co.in Clerk Exam Dates|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk Exam 2021|
|Job Type||Bank jobs|
|Name of the posts||Junior Associate (Customer & Sales)|
|No. of Vacancies||8301|
|Starting Date to fill SBI Clerk application form 2021||20th January 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of State Bank of India Online Application 2021||10th February 2021|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancies.
State Bank of India (SBI) Eligibility 2021 – Educational Qualification
- For Junior Associates: Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Aspirants should possess a graduation degree in agriculture or agriculture allied activities from a government recognized university/institute.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Apply Online last date
|State Bank of India Clerk Application Form last Date 2021|
|SBI Clerk Notification 2021 Release Date||20.01.2018|
|Commencement of SBI Online Registration for clerk posts||20.01.2018|
|Last Date for the submission of SBI Clerk Application form||10.02.2018|
|Payment of SBI Application Fee||20.01.2021 to 10.02.2018|
|Last Date for SBI Clerk Online Application Form Correction||10.02.2018|
|Last Date for Printing SBI Clerk Application Form 2021||25.02.2018|
SBI Clerk Apply Online – State Bank of India Clerk Application Fee 2021
|SBI Clerk Fees Details|
SBI Clerk Fee Payment
- Credit/Debit card
- SBI Bank Challan
Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode for SBI Clerk Apply Online. The SBI application fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
www.sbi.co.in Clerk Important Dates 2021
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021|
|Availability of SBI Clerk Online Application||20th January 2021|
|Last date to apply||10th February 2021|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card download for Prelims||01.03.2021 Onwards|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam||March/ April 2021|
|Tentative date to download SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Exam||26th April 2021 Onwards|
|State Bank of India Clerk Mains Exam||12th May 2021 (Tentative)|
|SBI Clerk Interview date||Update Soon|
Documents required while filling the SBI Clerk Application Form
- Candidates must have valid Email-ID & password and should be kept active till the declaration of SBI Clerk Mains Results. It will help the officials to communicate with the applicants regarding call letter, sbi clerk results, etc.
- Firstly, the aspirants have to scan the photograph & signature as per the specifications mentioned in the SBI clerk notification to upload in the application.
- Dimensions 200 X 230 pixels.
- The file size is between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The sign must be on the white paper with black/blue pen.
- Dimensions 140 X 60 pixels.
- The size of the file should be in between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- The photograph of the candidates must be recent passport size color picture and it must be the true image representation of the candidate.
Candidates should be ready with the above documents before filling the State Bank of India Apply Online form 2021.
How to fill SBI Clerk Application Form 2021?
- Filling the Basic Information
- Uploading of the Images – (Photograph & signature)
- Filling the Basic Details (Educational details)
- Preview of the SBI Clerk Online Application
The State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Online Application 2021 consists of the above five steps.
Step-I: Filling the Basic Information
- First of all, candidates have to visit the SBI official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in
- Now click on “careers” tab on the homepage.
- Click on “SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online” link.
- The page will be redirected to the SBI Registration window.
- On the home page, select “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Instructions on how to fill the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application will appear on the screen.
- Click on the continue button.
- Register for the SBI Clerk Exam 2021 by filling the details such as name, mobile number, email-ID, confirm email-ID, etc.
- After the successful registration for the SBI Exam, the registration number and password are sent to the phone number and Email-ID.
- Candidates have to note down the registration number & password and preserve safely until the completion of the recruitment process.
Step-II: Uploading of Photograph & Signature
- Aspirants have to upload the scanned photo & signature of the candidate as per the dimensions mentioned below.
- The SBI online registration is incomplete unless applicants upload the signature & photo.
- The specification for the photograph & signature is as provided below.
- The photograph must be recent passport size color one.
- The picture will be in color with white or light color background.
- Dimension 200 X 230 pixels.
- The size of the file is in b/w 20 KB to 50 KB.
- The applicant needs to sign on the white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature should be signed by the applicants only not by others.
- Dimension 140 X 60 pixels.
- The size of the file should be between 10 KB and 20 KB.
- The image is of JPG or JPEG format.
Step-III: Uploading of Basic Details such as educational qualification, professional experience, posts
- Basic Details: Select the post applied either for Junior Associates (Customer Supports & Sales), Junior Agricultural Associates, select the state & circle you are wishing to apply, Select the category & information related to the official languages, and marks secured in 10th class.
- Corresponding Address: Provide the complete information regarding the permanent & temporary address.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants have to enter the details such as post-graduation, graduation, etc details such as year of passing, subject studied, marks scored, the name of the college/institution, etc.
- Work Experience: In this section, candidates have to enter the experience details in case you are working person.
- Languages Known: Mark the Languages on which you have the knowledge.
Step-IV: Preview of the SBI Clerk Application Form
- After the completion of filling the SBI Clerk Online Application 2021, check all the details entered by you once again.
- In this stage, applicants can make the changes in the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 form.
- After ensuring the details entered by you are correct, submit the SBI Clerk Apply Online form and proceed to pay the fee.
- No corrections/changes/modifications entertained after the final submission of the SBI Clerk Online apply 2021 form.
Step-V: Payment of Application Fee
- After the completion of final submission of SBI Clerk Online application 2021, candidates have to pay the application fee through payment gateway integrated with the application.
- The payment can be made by using the credit/debit card/net banking by providing the necessary information.
- If online transaction is not successfully completed, candidates have to register again & make the payment online.
Take printout of the SBI Clerk Application form & e-Receipt
After the successful transaction of the application fee, SBI Clerk Apply Online form & e-receipt gets generated, take a print of them for further use.
Remember things while filling the State Bank of India Clerk Online Application 2021 – sbi.co.in
- Aspirants have to apply for only one post in one state only.
- Candidates applying for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding the official language of the state.
- While filling the application form, make use of “Save & Next” button to move to the next page/section.
- After the completion of filling all the details in the application form, click on “Save” option to save data.
- The application of candidate gets rejected if they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the SBI Clerk Application Fee through online mode.
- While filling the application, aspirants cannot leave any field blankly.
Download SBI Clerk Previous Papers here
The information provided on this page regarding SBI Clerk Apply Online form 2021 is only for the guidance purpose of the candidates. Also, refer the official website for any further details of State Bank of India (SBI) Online. Our unit will advise the aspirants to stay tuned to our site for further updates regarding SBI Clerk Exam 2021.