- 1 SBI PO Apply Online 2021 Procedure
SBI PO Apply Online link is available now. Check how to apply SBI PO Online Application Procedure. SBI PO Application Last Date. Steps to fill SBI PO 2021 Online Application Form. Candidates can check Application Fee details, Eligibility, and step by step online application filling process.
SBI PO Apply Online 2021 Procedure
SBI PO Online Application 2021 is available in online mode to fill as many as vacant posts in Stata Bank of India. Candidates who are willing for the SBI PO Apply Online can check the Eligibility Criteria and Application filling process. Here, candidates can check the SBI PO Application Last date and also fee payment dates etc. Aspirants must note that no other mode of applications is available for the SBI PO Recruitment. The authority will not accept any other mode of the application form. Aspirants must fulfill all the eligibility conditions before filling the SBI PO 2021 Online Application Form. Before filling the Online Application Form of SBI PO Recruitment, candidates need to register first.
Candidates who are willing to fill the SBI PO Apply Online application form should have a valid email id. Applicants should be noted that any change in the category was not entertained at any stage once the registration process is completed. So at the time of registration, need to enter the details carefully. Applicants must keep the email id active till the declaration of the results because it will help in getting admit card/ interview dates by email. Therefore read the entire article and check the complete information regarding the SBI PO Online Application like Payment details, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply SBI PO Recruitment etc. And also can go to the official site www.sbi.co.in/careers/ for more details of Stata Bank of India PO Application.
SBI PO Online Application Dates @ sbi.co.in/careers
|1||SBI PO Online Application begins||February 2021|
|2||SBI PO Apply Online Last Date||March 2021|
|3||Closing date of online application form editing||March|
|4||Last date of application form printing||March 2018|
|5||Closing date of SBI PO Application Fee Payment||March 2021|
|6||SBI PO 2021 Preliminary Exam||April and May 2021|
sbi.co.in/careers – SBI PO Application Form 2021
The SBI PO Apply Online form has been filled online in five steps such as registration, uploading of scanned images, entering basic details, previewing of the application form and finally payment of application fee. Candidates should fill all the steps of SBI PO Online Application Form 2021 successfully. Incomplete application form of State Bank of India PO Recruitment will be rejected. Candidates can pay the application fee while filling the SBI PO Online Form through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking etc. People should fill the online Application Form carefully because no changes will be entered after final submission. Check the complete details of SBI PO 2021 Application process, Application fee details and eligibility criteria from the below sections.
State Bank of India PO 2021 Eligibility
Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling the SBI PO Apply Online application Form carefully. According to the SBI PO 2021 eligibility Criteria, candidates must have a minimum and Maximum age limits and also educational qualification. Check the Eligibility mentioned below for the Probationary officers/ Management Trainees.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- Candidates who completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Students who are studying Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation can also apply but they should submit the graduation degree at the time of Interview.
- Candidates who Possessing qualification of Charted Accountant can also apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2021.
Age Limit for SBI PO Application 2021
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 30 years are eligible to apply online for State Bank of India PO Recruitment.
SBI PO Online Application Form 2021
The SBI Online Application Process for the PO Recruitment has been started. So candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment can apply only through the online facility provided by the state bank of India through the official website. People must apply for this Notification before the last date. To fill the SBI PO Online Application Form use the direct link attached at the bottom of the page.
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must register online by providing the basic details.
- Note down the Registration number and system generated password.
- Upload the Passport size photograph (< 50KB) and scanned signature (< 20 KB).
- Fill the SBI PO Apply Online Application Form with required details such as Educational details, Contact details on the next page.
- Preview th filled Application Form and very whether all the details are correct or not.
- Pay the SBI PO Application Fee.
SBI PO Application Fee/ Payment Details
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
- Candidates must pay the Fee through Online only.
- Pay the fee through online payment gateways i.e., by using Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking etc.
- After Successful Payment/ transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which should be take printout for the records.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, register again and make payment online.
Pre-requisites for applying online SBI PO
- Should have a valid email Id.
- Scanned photograph and Signature in a prescribed size.
- Application fee has to be paid online, therefore, keep the required details and documents ready for the online transaction.
How to fill SBI PO 2021 Online Application Form
The Procedure of SBI PO Online Form involves five steps. These Steps are mentioned below.
- Online Registration
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Enter basic details.
- Fee Payment.
- Print Application
Step 1: SBI PO Online Registration/ New Registration
- Go to the official site sbi.co.in/careers and find the Registration link.
- “Click on the new registration link”.
- Read the instructions carefully displayed on the screen and click on “Continue”.
- Now enter the basic information like the First name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After entering the data, click on “Save & Next” button.
- Now at the end of the Page, a Registration Number and Password generated by the system will be displayed.
- Note down the Registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Upload photograph and Signature
- Login to your Registered ID by using the generated Registration Id and Password.
- Enter some required details asked in the form.
- Click on Save to proceed for next process.
- Now Upload the Scanned Image of Colored Passport Size photograph.
- The photograph should have the dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- And Size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- The applicant has to sign with a black ink pen on a white paper.
- The Dimensions of the Signature should be 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- And the Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
Procedure to upload Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links to upload photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link of “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse the scanned photograph or Signature file which has been Saved in your device.
- Select the image and click on the Upload button.
- After uploading click on Next.
Step 3: Enter basic details
Details to be filled in the SBI PO Apply Online Application Form is divided into three parts. Such Parts are mentioned below.
- Basic details
- Qualification / Experiences / Languages
Basic details to be entered in application form of SBI PO 2021 are as follows
- Date of birth
- Examination center
- Name of Husband / Father
- Name of Mother
- Address for correspondence and permanent address
After filling all the details click on the “Save and Next” button.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Applicants can pay the Application fee online using any of following available modes.
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Internet banking
The payment details are provided in the above sections. check the Application Fee and Pay through online using these Payment Gateways.
Step 5: Printing SBI PO Application Form
- After filling the Application Form, you can Preview it.
- Check the details and you have entered and correct details if you have done any mistakes in the Application Form before the Submission.
- After correcting the details Submit the online Form Successfully.
- Now take a printout of the application Form for further use.
Click here for more details of how to fill SBI Application Form
Hence check the complete procedure of How to fill the SBI PO Apply Online Application Form provided above. Also, check application dates, Payment of Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria etc. for more information visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly for latest updates on SBI PO Recruitment 2021.