SBI Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers (Regular & Contract basis) out. Check State Bank of India SCO Jobs for various vacancies. Get Notification for SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 from the following sections. Also, get the details like SBI Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, etc. from this article.
SBI Recruitment 2017-18 Latest News
If you are an aspirant of Bank Job, then this might be an exciting news for you. State Bank of India conducts Recruitment Process every year to take innovative and intellect people into different cadres as per its requirement. Like every year, it has released SBI Notification 2017 for various posts under Specialist Officer Cadre on the regular and contractual basis. It is the most precious opportunity for the candidates who are aspiring a Career in Banking. Therefore, a huge number of aspirants must be eagerly waiting for the release of this Notification. The first thing to be performed by the student is to visit the SBI Official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in and go to SBI Upcoming Examinations 2017 section. Next, refer the complete notification of the prescribed job. For any query regarding SBI Recruitment 2017 like Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process, etc., refer the following sections.
www.sbi.co.in recruitment – Overview
|Name of the Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exams organized by State Bank of India||
|Category of Job||Bank Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Upcoming SBI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
State Bank of India manages various exams for various positions throughout the year. Candidates can apply for any Exam based on their interest as well as Educational Qualification. We have given the complete list of Latest SBI Jobs in the following sections.
- SBI Clerk/Junior Associate 2017 Recruitment
- State Bank of India PO 2017 Notification
- SBI SCO Notification 2017
- State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2017
- State Bank of India Senior Manager Recruitment 2017
- SBI DBA Jobs 2017
- State Bank of India PPMO Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India SCO Notification 2017 (12 Jobs)
SBI announces Notification for different posts every year. Specialist Cadre Officer is one of the posts of the high cadre. So, candidates will be searching for the release of SCO Notification for SBI Recruitment 2017. The Jobs which come under Specialist Officer Cadre are listed below.
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant)
- Digital System Architect
- System or Business Analyst
- UX Designer
- WAS Administrator
- IT Risk Manager
- Data Warehouse Architect
- Analyst (Analytics)
SBI SCO 2017 Important Dates
|Name of the Post||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|No. of vacancies||12 Posts|
|Date of Release of Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2017||26th April 2017|
|SBI SCO Online Registration 2017 Starting Date||26th April 2017|
|Last date to apply for State Bank of India SCO Exam 2017||12th May 2017|
|Starting Date to pay Application Fee||26th April 2017|
|Fee Payment Last date||12th May 2017|
|Last date to receive Offline Application along with the enclosure||19th May 2017|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
Above are the important dates for State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017.
SBI Vacancies 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Chief Manager (Cost Accountant)||01 Post|
|2.||Digital System Architect||02 Posts|
|3.||System/ Business Analyst||02 Posts|
|4.||Analyst (Analytics)||02 Posts|
|5.||WAS Administrator||01 Post|
|6.||UX Designer||01 Post|
|7.||IT Risk Manager||02 Posts|
|8.||Data Warehouse Architect||01 Post|
|Total no. of posts||12 Posts|
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Scale of Pay
- Applicants who get selected for SBI Recruitment 2017 of Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) Posts will get Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170.
- Such candidates will also be eligible for HRA, DA, PF, CCA, Contributory Pension Fund and many other as admissible to the corresponding grade.
- The total compensation per annum will be approximately Rs. 21.78 Lakhs.
- For contractual positions, the package of compensation will comprise fixed and variable components, but there will be no limiting factor for a suitable applicant.
Educational Qualification of State Bank of India SCO 2017
- For Chief Manager (Cost Accountant), candidates with CA/ ICWA as their qualification are eligible to apply. Officials will also give preference to those with B.Tech/ BE (CSE/ IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc. (CS/ IT).
- To apply for Digital System Architect, the aspirant must be an Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Candidates who wish to apply for System/ Business Analyst Jobs must possess Engineering Graduation in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) with MBA in Finance/ System/ Operations or equivalent.
- Individuals who have a desire to apply for Analyst (Analytics) Posts should complete Degree in Statistics or equivalent.
- A candidate with Engineering Graduation in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science) can only apply for WAS Administrator Vacancies.
- For UX Designer Jobs, the candidates must possess Graduation in Engineering in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics or MCA.
- Students who have B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ CISA/ CISM/ CISSP Certificate can only apply for Data Warehouse Architect.
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs 2017
Aspirants can apply for SBI Recruitment of SCO 2017 after having a look at the following steps.
- Candidates must log on to the Official website of SBI, i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, go to the Careers Section.
- Click on Join SBI and there, Open the link with name “Current Openings”.
- Search for the tab “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers” and click on it.
- Read the complete notification and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Register yourself with correct details.
- Fill the Application Form with relevant information and Submit the filled form after checking all the details.
- Pay the required amount of fee and take a print out of the SBI SCO Online Application Form 2017.
- Send the form to the Head Office of State Bank of India, Mumbai before the last date.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application Fee 2017
|S No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|2.||SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants should pay the requisite fee depending on their category for their Application Form to be considered.
SBI SCO Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Syllabus PDF 2017
To clear State Bank of India SCO Exam 2017, candidates should study all the topic involved in the SBI SCO Syllabus. First of all, students must gather the State Bank of India SCO Syllabus from any source and download it. For the sake of aspirants, our team will provide detailed Syllabus shortly.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer (System Officer)
- Number system and simplification
- Unitary Method
- Number series
- Problem-based on numbers
- Ration and Proportion
- Decimal fraction
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time and work
- Mensuration (2 dimensions)
- Profit and Loss
- Speed and distance
- Permutation and Combination
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency will include Pie charts, Bar Graphs, Data Table, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case Study, etc.
State Bank of India SCO Previous Year Question Papers
Students must practice as many SBI SCO Previous Year Question Papers as they can in order to make the Exam. Download the Papers as it makes your preparation easy. We have provided the Solved Papers of State Bank of India SCO Exam 2017 in this article. So, candidates can easily download the Papers.
SBI SCO Admit Card 2017
State Bank of India SCO Admit Card 2017 is one of the most important objects to carry while appearing for the Exam. So, each and every candidate must download Hall Ticket of SBI SCO 2017 before appearing for the Exam.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Answer Key 2017
In order to analyze their performance in the Exam, aspirants should check their responses with the actual solutions with the help of State Bank of India SCO 2017 Answer Key.
SBI SCO 2017 Results
Candidates can check their SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Result 2017 from the Official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in. You must enter Roll Number/ Registration Number and Password to check your Result of State Bank of India SCO 2017.
(Also, check Upcoming SSC Jobs)
As the State Bank of India is one among the old banks in India, many of the individuals have a desire to get into this Bank. SBI will announce a Notification regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 in the month of April 2017. Students can apply for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs in Online mode only. For complete details like Application Dates, Vacancies, Exam Dates, Selection Procedure, etc, candidates can refer the below Notification.
State Bank of India Clerk 2017 Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017||In the month of April 2017|
|Last date for SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form submission||May 2017|
|Closing Date to edit details in Application Form||In the month of May 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee||April to May 2017|
|Release date of SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017||May 2017|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2017||May or June 2017|
|Announcement of SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2017||June or July 2017|
|Declaration date of SBI Clerk Mains Result 2017||July/ August 2017|
|Final Result of SBI Clerk Exam 2017||September 2017|
Above table implies the Important Dates of SBI Recruitment for Clerical Cadre 2017.
State Bank of India Clerk Exam Details 2017
|Name of the Conducting Organization||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk 2017|
|Level of Exam||All over India|
|Name of the Post Offered||Clerk|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Total Number of SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancies||11,000 approximately|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for State Bank of India Clerk Jobs must fulfill all the conditions involved int he Eligibility as specified in the Official Notification.
- Applicants’ Age Limit must be between 20 years to 28 years.
- Age Relaxation to candidates belonging to reserved categories will be applicable as per the norms of the bank.
- Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline passed from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Aspirants who are in the final year/ semester can also apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017
- First of all, candidates must visit the Official website of State Bank of India, i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Got to the Current Openings Section.
- Read the complete SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 and then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- You must enter the SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017 with exact details.
- Applicants should also upload their Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates must cross check the detailed filled by them.
- Make the Payment of Application Fee through SBI Net Banking or using any Credit/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, aspirants must take the print out of the Application Form of SBI Clerk 2017 for further reference.
SBI Clerk Application Fee 2017
- Candidates can make the payment of Application Fee of State Bank of India Clerk Jobs through Online mode only.
- Officials will not accept the fee paid through Offline or any other mode.
- General and OBC Category applicants should pay Rs. 600/-, whereas candidates who belong to SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen Categories must pay Rs. 100/-.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure
People who clear all the rounds involved in SBI Clerk Selection Process will receive an amount of Rs. 20, 950 (Gross).
State Bank of India Selection Procedure
For a candidate to get Clerk Job in any of the branches of State Bank of India, it is essential for him/ her to clear the following stages.
- Step – 1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions)
- Step – 2: Main Examination (Objective Type Questions)
From the academic year 2016, Government of India has decided to cancel Interview for Clerical Cadre Jobs. So, it is sufficient for the student to clear the Prelims and Mains Exam.
SBI Clerk 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
All the applicants of SBI Recruitment 2017 must study all the topics involved in the Syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam 2017.
- Preliminary Exam is conducted in the Online mode which consists of 100 Questions for 100 Marks. Questions will be asked from the following topics.
- Numerical Ability
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- The Exam will be conducted for 1 hour.
- Officials will organize the Main Exam for those who clear the Preliminary Exam.
- It consists of 190 Objective Type Questions for total 200 Marks.
- The 190 Questions will be divided into 4 sections.
- The questions in each section will be asked from
- General English
- General/ Financial Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- SBI Clerk Main Exam Question Paper will be prepared in both Hindi & English languages.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 Marks will be deducted from the obtained score (in Prelims & Mains).
SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card
The Admit Card of SBI Clerk Exam 2017 will be uploaded on its Official website 2 weeks before the Exam. The authorities of State Bank of India will not send SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 by post or by any other means. Students who have applied for SBI Recruitment 2017 of Clerk can also download the State Bank of India Clerk Admit Card 2017 by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this article. Officials will not allow the candidates to the Exam Venue/ Examination Hall without producing the Hall Ticket.
Also, check SBI PO Admit Card 2017
State Bank of India Clerk 2017 Cut Off
State Bank of India will set some benchmark value to shortlist candidates in Preliminary and Main Exam. Students who secure the minimum SBI Clerk Qualifying Mark will be considered for appointment.
SBI Clerk 2017 Result
Candidates who have appeared for State Bank of India Clerk Test 2017 can check their SBI Clerk Result 2017 from the Official Portal, i.e. www.sbi.co.in. Aspirants who get qualified in Prelims Exam should attempt the Main Exam and those who qualifies in Main Examination will be assigned job in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
State Bank of India Clerk 2017 Recruitment – Important Links
|Download SBI Clerk Syllabus PDF||Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF||Download State Bank of India Clerk 2017 Admit Card|
|Download SBI Clerk Answer Key 2017||Check State Bank of India Clerk Result 2017||SBI Clerk 2017 Notification|
Students must stay updated on our website, entranceexams.io for more updates regarding SBI Recruitment 2017.