- 1 SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018 – SBI Careers
- 1.1 Overview of State Bank of India Specialist Officers Notification 2018
- 1.2 SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Other Details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 – SBI Careers
- 1.5 Application Procedure of SBI Recruitment Specialist Cadre Officers 2018
Latest SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Notification published. Apply Online for 50 Deputy Manager Posts @ www.sbi.co.in from 5th January 2018 to 28th January 2018. Check out details of SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018 like age limit, qualification, selection, application procedure, etc.
SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018 – SBI Careers
Looking for Latest Bank Jobs? If yes, then here is the good news. State bank of India invites applications from the eligible applicants to fill 50 Specialist Cadre Officers, i.e., Deputy Manager (Internal Audit). The commencement of Online applications starts on 05.01.2018 and ends on 28.01.2018 @ www.sbi.co.in/careers. Hence, interested and eligible aspirants who wish to build their career in Banking Sector can apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018. To avoid last minute server congestion apply as early as possible. The candidates should clear the written exam followed by interview/ GD to hit the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Post. The online written test is going to be held on 25th February 2018. As the time span is very less for written test, start your preparation now. Go through the article for more information about SBI Recruitment 2018 as well as download the previous papers.
Overview of State Bank of India Specialist Officers Notification 2018
|SBI DM Recruitment 2018|
|Authority Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers (Deputy Manager)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||05- Jan-2018|
|Application Closing Date||28-Jan-2018|
|Online Test Date||25-Feb-2018|
|Download Hall Ticket from||12-Feb-2018 onwards|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test & Interview/Group Discussion|
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy Details
As per the SBI SCO Notification 2018, 50 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) vacancies available. For Community wise vacancy details check below.
- General – 26
- SC – 07
- ST – 04
- OBC – 13
Eligibility Criteria for www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2018
The aspirant who meets following eligibility criteria such as age limit and qualification is only applicable to apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, preferably CISA.
Age Limit for Deputy Manager in SBI
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 35 years
The cutoff date for age limit is 30.06.2017. Upper age relaxation applies to particular category candidates. Refer official SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Notification 2018 for age relaxation details.
Download SBI SCO Model Papers
Other Details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 – SBI Careers
For further more details regarding State bank of India DM Recruitment 2018 like essential dates, salary, selection process, and application fee check below.
Important Dates of State Bank of India Deputy Manager Notification 2018
|SBI DM Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Online registration starts on||05.01.2018|
|Last Date to register||28.01.2018|
|Download call letters from||12.02.2018|
|SBI SCO Exam Date||25.02.2018|
SBI Deputy Manager Salary Information
The appointed contender for the post of SBI Deputy Manager will get a pay of Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- including extra allowances provided as per the rules of the bank.
State Bank of India DM Post Selection Process
The selection procedure for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Online Written Exam
- Interview/ Group Discussion
Check SBI DM Exam Syllabus
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018
The applicant needs to pay the application fee for Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI through online mode only.
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 100/-
- General and Other Category – Rs. 600/-
Application Procedure of SBI Recruitment Specialist Cadre Officers 2018
Interested and eligible candidates willing to apply for SBI DM Recruitment 2018 firstly need to register, then should pay the application fee and lastly upload scanned photo and signature. While applying for Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India follow the apply online steps carefully which are provided below.
How to Apply for SBI Deputy Manager Posts
- At first, open the official website of State Bank of India, i.e., www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Hover the mouse on to “Join SBI” link and select the option “Current Openings.’
- Then scroll down and select the link “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India.”
- Now click on the link “Apply Online.”
- Enter the details in application form like personal, educational qualification, experience, etc. and click on “Save & Next” button.
- Proceed to pay the application fee and click on “Save & Next” button.
- Now upload your scanned copies of Photo and signature and click on “Preview” button.
- Cross check the entered details and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of SBI DM Application Form for future reference purpose.
The information given here is not official it is just for reference. In case of any queries regarding SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2018 check official notification. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Entrance Exams for upcoming and ongoing Lastest Govt Jobs notifications.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in