SNAP Registration 2017: The SNAP Application form 2017-18 will be available here soon. Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam have to check the eligibility details for SNAP Test. Eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online. After the successful registration process, take the printout of the SNAP 2017 Registration & keep it in the safe place.
SNAP Registration 2017
Are you willing to apply for SNAP Test 2017? you are on the perfect platform. Get the complete details of SNAP 2017 Registration here.
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) will invite the aspirants for SNAP Registration 2017 through online mode. Before applying for the exam, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam. Candidates who fail to meet the eligibility norms, they will be disqualified on or before the admission process. The registration fee is non-refundable and disqualified candidates cannot claim back the fee. While filling SNAP Application form 2017, candidates have to enter all the details carefully. Students are required to pay the application fee through the payment gateways. The details of SNAP 2017 Registration such as required documents, how to fill, application fee, images to upload, etc through the below sections.
snaptest.org Exam 2017 Registration – Brief Details
|SNAP Test 2017-18|
|Name of the Organization||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Exam Date||December 2017 (2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)|
Symbiosis SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for SNAP Test 2017 have to fulfill the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, etc. Also, get the updates regarding All India Entrance Exams.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
- Foreign Nationals (FN)/Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/OVerseas citizen of India (OCI)/Non Resident India(NRI) candidates are eligible to appear for SNAP Exam 2017-18.
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying exam can also eligible to apply for the exam.
SNAP Registration Last Date – snaptest.org
|SNAP Last Date of Registration 2017-18|
|Starting Date to fill SNAP Application form 2017||August 2017|
|Last date for registration process||November 2017|
|Closing Date for the payment of SNAP Registration fees||Nov 2017|
|Availability of admit card||December 2017|
|SNAP Exam Date||December 2017|
Documents required for SNAP Exam 2017
- A valid Email-ID.
- A valid Mobile Number
- Personal & Academic details
- A scanned copy of latest passport size photograph.
- Details of credit/debit or internet banking.
SNAP Registration Fees
Candidates have to pay the SNAP Application Fee 2017 through the payment gateways. The details of the application fee are as follows.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Institute Programme Registration: Rs. 1000/-
The SNAP Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
SNAP 2017 Application Fee – Payment Mode
- Net Banking: Candidates are required to pay the registration fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat Account.
- Credit/Debit Card: Applicants can pay the fee through Visa or Master card.
- Indian Bank Net Banking: Aspirants can pay the application fee as well as programme fee through Indian Bank Net Banking option.
- Cash Payment: Candidates are required to print the challan of Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch. The challan will be in three parts which are Bank’s Copy, Institute Copy, and Student’s Copy. Candidates are required to submit the challan to the bank officials after the payment of the fee at the branches. While submitting the challan, the bank officials will return the candidate’s copy and institute’s copy of the challan.
Candidates are required to follow the instructions while paying the application fee and program wise payment through the above modes of payment. After the successful payment, candidates are required to sign on stamped Institute copy & send to the following address.
Symbiosis International University (SIU),
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
District: Pune – 412115,
- Demand Draft: Draw a DD in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. After the payment of the fee, candidates have to select the mode of payment as “DD Payment” in the “Make Payment” tab. Take the printout of payment advice form and fill all the details in DD & send it along with DD to the above address.
The University will send a confirmation email to the registered email address of the candidates on receiving the payment details.
How to Register for SNAP Exam 2017-18 @ snaptest.org
The step by step procedure of filling & submitting the SNAP Application form 2017 is as follows.
Step 1: SNAP Online Registration
- Log on to the official website snaptest.org or click on the direct link provided here soon.
- A window consisting of instructions will appear. Candidates have to read the instructions before clicking on “I Agree” button to accept terms and conditions.
Step 2: How to fill SNAP Application form 2017
- Enter all the required registration details. Then, click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now choose a password and select the hint questions that are asked in case if candidates forget the password.
- For registration, click on submit button.
- After the successful registration, SNAP ID will appear and email will be sent to the registered Email ID of the candidates containing ID and password.
- Enter the SNAP ID and password to log in and access the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the SNAP Application form 2017 and modify if required.
Step 3: Upload Photograph
- Upload the scanned image of the recent passport photograph.
Step 4: Pay the SNAP Application Fee
- Pay the application fee through the payment gateways available.
Finally, submit the filled application form to the above address and take the printout of the registration form for future use.
We have shared here the complete details of SNAP 2017 Registration for the reference purpose only. Our team will also update the further details of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test soon after the official release. Stay tuned to our site entranceexams.io for Upcoming Entrance Exams.