- 1 Southern Railway Chennai Division Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Overview of RRC SR Chennai Retired Staff Notification 2017 – 2018
- 1.2 Southern Railway Vacancy Details for Retired Staff
- 1.3 SR Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Other Details of Southern Railway Chennai Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 Application Procedure of RRC SR Chennai Retired Staff Recruitment 2017
- 2 Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 658 Apprentice posts
- 2.1 Latest Southern Railway Vacancy Details
- 2.2 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 2.3 Eligibility Criteria for RRC SR Recruitment 2017
- 2.4 658 www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Act Apprentice jobs
- 2.5 How to Apply for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- 2.6 Download Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 for Retired Railway Staff issued. Apply for SR Chennai Division RRS Recruitment before the last date i.e., 11.12.2017 for 1421 Railway Steno, Supervisor, Technician, Helper, Guard, Welder, Staff Car Driver, and other posts in various departments.
Southern Railway Chennai Division Recruitment 2017-18
Good News!!!! for the Retired Railway Employees. Southern Railway Chennai Division has released a Latest Railway Jobs Notification to recruit 1421 Steno, Welder, Car Driver, Guard, Supervisor, Technician, Helper, and Other Posts in different departments. So, Interested retired employees of Railway can apply for Latest Railway Jobs. The employee retired on LARSGESS (Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for Safety Staff) cannot apply for Southern Railways Retired Railway Staff Recruitment. Follow the article for complete information regarding Indian Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply steps, etc.
Overview of RRC SR Chennai Retired Staff Notification 2017 – 2018
|Southern Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Board Name||Souther Railways, Chennai|
|Post Name||Various Posts for Retired Staff|
|No. of vacancies||1421|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Last date to submit application forms||11.12.2017|
Southern Railway Vacancy Details for Retired Staff
As per the Southern Railways Notification 2017, there are 1421 various job vacancies in different departments for Retired Railway Staff. Check the following table for the list of vacancies available in Southern Indian Railway Recruitment 2017.
|Southern Railway Chennai Retired Railway Staff Recruitment|
|Department||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Ministerial All Departament||102|
|Staff Car Driver||24|
|Points Man/ SCP||58|
SR Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying the retired applicant should ensure the eligibility criteria required for Latest Southern Railway Job Vacancies 2017 such as age limit and educational qualification.
Educational Qualification for sr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017
Refer official SR Indian Railways Notification 2017 for complete educational qualification.
Southern Railways Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
Candidate willing to apply for Indian Southern Railway Retired Railway Staff Recruitment, should not exceed 62 years as on 14.09.2018.
Note: Employees retired on LARSGESS are not eligible to apply for Southern Railway Jobs.
Other Details of Southern Railway Chennai Retired Railway Staff Recruitment 2017-18
Important Dates of Southern Indian Railway Recruitment
- Last date to submit hard copy of application form – 11.12.2017
Note: Refer Official SR Indian Railways Notification 2017 for pay scale, selection process, and application fee of Southern Railway Recruitment.
Application Procedure of RRC SR Chennai Retired Staff Recruitment 2017
Interested and the eligible Retired candidates can apply for Latest SR Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2017. While applying follow Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Steps given below. You need to send the filled application form of Southern Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 through registered post or speed post to the address mentioned below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Steps | How to apply for Southern Railway Jobs
- Firstly Visit the official website of Southern Railways i.e., www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page click on the link “Re-Engagement of Retired Staff in Chennai Division”.
- Official SR Recruitment Notification gets open.
- Download the Notification and take the printout of the SR Indian Railways application form 2017.
- Fill the application form completely and efficiently without any mistakes, stick your recent passport size photograph on the application form and sign at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, send these filled application form to the below address.
Senior Divisional Personnel Officer,
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply for these 658 Sothern Railway Apprentice Jobs before 15th July 2017. More on this topic such as RRC SR Vacancy, Southern Railway Eligibility, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 658 Apprentice posts
Here is a good news for candidates looking for Railway Jobs. Southern Railway has recently released a notification on 15th June 2017 for filling the vacancies of 658 Apprentice posts in various units. The aspirants who have registered with an employment exchange in the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, and Pondicherry are only eligible to apply for this Southern Railway Recruitment 2017. The officials of RRC Southern Railway are providing you a chance to forward your applications to the concerned officer upto 15th July 2017.
These 658 Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs is the wonderful opportunity for the individuals who wish to work with the Indian Railways. These vacancies are divided into Freshers and Ex. ITI categories. Postulants can apply for either of this categories but not for both. Candidates selected under this Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must undergo training in the allotted division. But the training period varies for each trade.
Here on this page, we have provided the No. of Vacancies available for each unit, Age limit, Upper Age Relaxation, Important dates, application fee, etc. of the Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can also download the Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017 in the pdf format below. Hence read the complete article and apply for RRC SR Apprentice Jobs before the last date, i.e., 15/07/2017.
Latest Southern Railway Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Trade Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Trade Apprentice||Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur- Freshers & Ex. ITI||300|
|2.||Electrical Workshop/ Perambur – Freshers and Ex. ITI||138|
|3.||Loco Works/ Perambur – Ex. ITI only||53|
|4.||Chennai Division – ELS/ AJJ – Ex. ITI only||13|
|5.||Chennai Division – RS/ AVD – only Ex. ITI||17|
|6.||Engineering Workshop/ Arakkonam – Ex. ITI||28|
|7.||Chennai Division – RSITBM – Ex. ITI||60|
|8.||Chennai Division – C&W/ BBQ -Ex. ITI||15|
|9.||DSLlTNP of Chennai Division – Ex. ITI only||14|
|10.||Chennai Division – RS/ RPM – Ex. ITI||17|
|11.||Railway Hospital/ Perambur – Fresher & Ex. ITI||03|
Here we have given the trade wise RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy details in the above table. For category wise vacancy details, refer the official notification given below.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway|
|Post name||Act Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||658 posts|
|Application mode||Offline mode|
|Starting Date to send Southern Railway Apprentice Application form||15th June 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||15th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SR Recruitment 2017
The Eligibility criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, before applying for this notification, one should read the eligibility criteria of Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 thoroughly to know whether they are eligible or not.
Age Limit for Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Fresher category (Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician, and R&AC)||15 years||22 years|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Fresher category)||15 years||24 years|
|Ex. ITI category (all trades)||15 years||24 years|
- OBC category: 3 years.
- SC/ ST candidates: 5 years.
- For PH candidates: 10 years.
Educational Qualification for Southern Railway Apprentice 2017
- Fresher category: Candidates applying for RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must have passed 10th class under 10+2 system from a recognized board.
- Ex. ITI category: Aspirants must have completed 10th class under 10+2 system and ITI course in the relevant trade from a government recognized ITI.
Also, check RRB ALP Notification 2017 here.
658 www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Act Apprentice jobs
The selection procedure, application process, examination fee, pay scale, etc. of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below. So, let’s have a look at these in the below sections.
Postulants of Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the Merit list. The officials will prepare the merit list by following the procedure given below.
- Fresher category: minimum 50% in aggregate marks in the Matriculation.
- Ex. ITI category: minimum 50% in aggregate marks in the Matriculation + ITI marks.
If two candidates were having same marks, then the officials will prefer the older candidate.
Candidates of Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 need to pay the application fee using crossed Indian Postal order. It should be drawn in the favor of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai – 600 023 payable at Chennai.
- For General/ Unreserved categories: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Nil.
Stipend for 658 Southern Railway Apprentice posts
- During the 1st year of training: Rs. 5,700/- per month.
- Throughout 2nd year training: Rs. 6,500/- per month.
- During 3rd & 4th year of training: Rs. 7,350/- per month.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website, i.e., www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the Southern Railway Apprentice 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Now download the RRC Southern Railway Application form. You can also get the application form from the below link.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Finally, send the duly filled RRC SR Apprentice Application form to the below address before the last date.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of The Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon works,
Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600023.
Enclosures with SR Apprentice Application form
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of a certificate of the Proof of Academic qualification (For Freshers category).
- In the case of Ex. ITI, Self attested copies of certificate in proof of Academic and Technical qualification.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
- Attested or Online registered copy of Employment Registration card.
Download Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
Here I have given the direct link to download the official notification and application form of 658 SR Trade Apprentice posts. So, download and send the application form before the last date.
If you found this article about Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all State/ Central Government Jobs and Entrance Exams in India.