- 1 SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018
- 1.1 www.spscskm.gov.in SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 SPSC GDMO Selection Process 2018 – www.spscskm.gov.in
- 1.3 SPSC GDMO (Jr Grade) Written Exam Pattern
- 1.4 How to get SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018 @ spscskm.gov.in
- 1.5 Details available on SPSC GDMO Call Letter 2018
- 1.6 Essential Documents to carry to attend SPSC GDMO (Jr Grade) Exam 2018
The SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018 will be available shortly at the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission. Hence candidates can download SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018 to attend the written test on scheduled dates. Check the Written Exam Date & Exam Timings on SPSC GDMO Call Letter 2018. Read this full article to know more details about SPSC General duty Medical Officer Admit card 2018.
SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018
The Officials of the Sikkim Public Service Commission are going to release the Sikkim SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2018 for all the applied candidates of the General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Therefore, all the applicant’s of SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2018 can get ready to download Sikkim PSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018. The SPSC GDMO Exam Call Letter 2018 will be available soon to download on this page. So, Contenders must submit their Reg NO/Roll No/Password or other details while downloading the SPSC GDMO Call Letter 2018. Furtherly, without the SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018, the aspirants will not be allowed to write the GDMO Exam 2018. Therefore, applicants are advising to don’t neglect to download SPSC Admit Card 2018.
The SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 consists of the time, venue, and date of when the written test will be conducted. Besides, only those job seekers who have applied for the General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) can able to download the SPSC GDMO (Jr Garde) 2018 Hall Ticket. The Recruitment Board of Sikkim Public Service Commission members will publish the SPSC GDMO 2018 Admit Cards few days prior the written exam.
www.spscskm.gov.in SPSC GDMO Admit Card 2018 – Overview
|Download SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018|
|Name of the Board||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)|
|Total no.of vacancies||47 Posts|
|Online Application Starting date||16th January 2018|
|Online Application closing date||16th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Admit Card Release date||Will notify soon|
|Written Test date||Update Soon|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
SPSC GDMO Selection Process 2018 – www.spscskm.gov.in
The Selection of the candidates for the SPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 is through the Written test & Interview. The GDMO written examination consists of 3 Papers. The Contestants who qualify the written test will call for the Interview/Viva-Voice.
- Written Test
Are you going to appear for the Sikkim PSC GDMO (Junior Grade) exam 2018? If yes, then take a look at the SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Exam Syllabus & Previous Year Question Papers.
SPSC GDMO (Jr Grade) Written Exam Pattern
|Papers||Subject||Full Marks||Time Allowed|
|Paper-I||General Ability And Preventive Social and Community Medicine||300||3.00 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Medicine and Paediatrics||300||3.00 Hours|
|Paper-III||Surgery, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics||300||3.00 Hours|
How to get SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018 @ spscskm.gov.in
Very Soon the Sikkim Public Service Commission will release the Admit cards for General Duty Medical Officer Exam 2018 at the official website which is www.spscskm.gov.in. Candidates can download the SPSC GDMO Hall Ticket 2018 by following the simple steps in the next section.
Steps to fetch SPSC Exam Admit Card 2018
- First of all, Contenders may visit the official website that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Now the Sikkim Public Service Commission’s home page will display on your screen.
- Check SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018 online link.
- Check whether it a proper link or not.
- Then make a click on that link to open.
- Fill the Exam Reg No/Application No & Password details in the required fields.
- Cross check the filled details and press the submit button.
- Finally, Your SPSC GDMO Exam Hall Ticket 2018 will appear now.
- Download and take a print copy of it.
- At last, don’t forget to carry your SPSC Admit card 2018 to the examination center.
Details available on SPSC GDMO Call Letter 2018
- Name of the applicant
- Registration Number
- Roll Number of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Exam Center Address and Code
- Date and time duration of the Exam
- Photo and sign of the participant
- Important Guidelines
Essential Documents to carry to attend SPSC GDMO (Jr Grade) Exam 2018
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id Proof
- Voter Id Card
- Driving license
- Pan card of the postulant
- Ration Card
- Employee Id proof
- Any Original Id proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
www.spscskm.gov.in General Duty Medical Officer Call Letter Download 2018
The above-attached SPSC Sikkim GDMO Admit Card 2018 Download link will become active whenever the Sikkim PSC Board members release the GDMO Exam Hall Tickets officially. So, stay tuned to the entranceexams.io site to get your SPSC GDMO 2018 Hall Ticket. Our Best Wishes to all the Applicants who are going to take the SPSC General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Written Examination 2018.