SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf is available now to download. Check SRM Engineering Entrance Exam(SRMEEE) Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get SMR University Syllabus for Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. Candidates who applied for the SMRJEEE 2018 need to attend the Examination in the month of April. The SMR University will release the SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus for Engineering and Health Science Admission. Also, see www.srmuniv.ac.in to know all the details of SRM University.
|SRMJEE Exam Date is 16 April to 30 April 2018|
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download
Students who completed their 12th Standard and looking for the Engineering and Health Sciences Admissions have applied for the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2018. Those candidates are looking for the Syllabus of SRMJEEE 2018 to participate in the Examination. The SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 consists of detailed topics on which questions will be asked in the Examination. The Provided Exam Syllabus contains each and every topic and also chapters from the Subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and also Biology. Therefore, students must go through all the topics given in the SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus Pdf for complete and perfect preparation. Through this Syllabus, you can get an idea of what to study and how to study.
Also, download SRM Entrance Exam Previous Papers pdf for better Preparation.
Candidates who are going to attend the Examination, need to collect every topic of the Subjects. These will help you to score good marks in the Examination. It is very important for the candidates to know complete information regarding the SRM Syllabus. So that they can make good preparation plan according to the Exam Syllabus. In this Article, we are providing the Complete SRM Entrance Exam Syllabus for all branches. Hence go through the below sections and check the complete Syllabus of SRMJEEE 2018.
Also, download SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus For Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology
|Events of SRMEEE 2018||Dates|
|Name of the University||SRM University|
|Name of the exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Starting date of online Application forms||November 2017|
|Last date to submit online application form||1 March 2018|
|Booking Slot for SRMJEEE||March 2018|
|Downloading Date of SRMEEE 2018 Hall ticket||7 April 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Online Exam Date||16 – 30 April 2018|
|Announcement of Rank list||May 2018|
|SRMEEE 2018 Counselling Schedule||May 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling (Online) from||May 2018|
Also, check SRM Entrance Exam 2018 Answer Key
SRM Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf (SRM University)
SRMEEE is also known as SRMJEEE. It Stands for SRM Joint Entrance Examination. It is a University level entrance examination. Every year, SRM University will organize this Exam for the admissions into Engineering and Health Sciences courses. The Authority will conduct this examination from 16 – 30 April. The University will provide scholarships to the SRMJEE toppers. Therefore students who wish to get an admission for the courses offered by SRM University Haryana campus, SRM University Kattankulathur campus and Ramapuram Chennai campus need to attend the Exam on the declared date. The Authority has announced that SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 is going to be conducted to test your knowledge. Hence, get more information regarding SRMJEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and also Previous Year Papers here.
Also, check SRM Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 Result
On this Page, SRMJEE Exam attending candidates can check the Exam pattern. Through the given SRMJEEE Exam Pattern, people can get an idea of the Question Paper. And also can know the structure of the Exam Paper. Once check the below-given table and start the exam preparation. With the Test Pattern, Students can know the topics covered in the Exam, No. of Questions, Marks, Exam duration etc. If you prepare according to the Paper Pattern you can easily crack the Examination. Once look at the below table and get the complete information regarding the SRMJEEE 2018 Test Pattern.
Also, download SRMEEE 2018 Rank List.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018 – Syllabus of SRMJEEE 2018
|SL. No||Mode of the Exam||Subject Names||No.of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Physics||35||105||2 hours 30 min|
SRMEEE Paper Structure
- Mode of Exam: SRMJEEE is the computer-based test (CBT) which contains objective type (MCQ) questions.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English only.
- The Exam is conducted for total 315 marks.
- Exam Duration: Time for the Examination is 2: 30 Hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology
- Marking Scheme: from Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects, total 35 questions will be asked from each subject and weightage of each subject is 105 marks.
- But in biology section, 50 questions will be asked and contains weightage of 105 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong Answer 1 mark will be deducted for Maths, chemistry & physics and 0.7 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the Biology.
Download SRM University Syllabus For Engineering Entrance Examination
The SRMJEEE Syllabus 2018 will include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology subjects. Check detailed information of the Subject and download the Complete Syllabus of every subject here.
SRMJEEE Exam Syllabus For Physics (35 Questions)
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- MechanicsHeat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electronics and Communication
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus For Chemistry (35 Questions)
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- The States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Energetic
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
SRMEEE Syllabus 2018 For Mathematics (35 Questions)
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
All the interested students can see our site www.entranceexam.io to get the latest news on Entrance Exams, SRM University Exam Results. For clarifying your doubts please leave a comment.