SSB SI Syllabus 2017 and new Exam Pattern are available now. Hence, all the postulants can download the syllabus pdf and start their preparation. We deliver the complete details about Sashastra Seema Bal SI Syllabus as well as exam pattern, previous year papers etc in the below sections. The aspirants can also check the SSB Head Constable Exam Pattern from the official website www.ssb.nic.in.
SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017
The Sashastra Seema Bal released a Notification to fill 335 vacancies. The Board has issued an Advertisement to fill Sub Inspector, Asst Sub Inspector, Head Constable and other posts. Many interested Candidates had already applied for this SSB SI Exam before the last date. After applying to these Jobs, postulants started searching for the syllabus. Hence, for all those applicants, we are providing the updated syllabus along with exam pattern in this article. So, the postulants can get the SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 and make your preparation plan. By knowing the complete topics of the syllabus one can start their preparation to crack the exam.
The Applicants of SSB SI Exam can also download the last year question papers from here. To make your exam preparation perfect, we have provided the SSB ASI & SI Previous Papers Pdf. So, aspirants are advised to download the sample papers and Practice them. The solved papers will help you to qualify in the examination as well as to score high Marks.
www.ssb.nic.in. Sashastra Seema Bal SI Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Head Constable, ASI and Other Posts|
|No. of Vacancies available||335 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Last date to apply for SSB SI Exam||9th December 2017|
|SSB Sub Inspector Exam Date||Notify soon|
SSB ASI SI Head Constable Exam Pattern
|Sl No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Topics||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|1||Written Exam||Paper -I||General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|3||General English and Hindi|
|5||Paper-II||Technical Subjects||100 Questions||100 marks||2 Hours|
सशस्त्र सीमा बल SI Syllabus | SSB Exam Syllabus 2017
To get a job in Sashastra Seema Bal you have to crack the written exam first. So we suggest the candidates pay more attention towards the written exam to get minimum cut off marks. Aspirants who are going to appear for the exam should boost up your preparation by knowing the syllabus. Hence, by having the SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus 2017 from the below sections, the postulants can start their preparation. Applicants must go through the complete article to get the complete and detailed SSB Exam Syllabus 2017 and prepare accordingly. The given Syllabus will help you to get the good score in the Examination. The postulants are suggested to make a perfect preparation plan and crack the exam.
Selection Process of SSB SI Exam
- Written exam.
- Personal Interview.
Download Topic Wise SSB SI Syllabus
The SSB SI Syllabus 2017 will help you to analyze the important topics that are to be covered during the preparation. The postulants can check the overall topics, sub-topics to know which type of questions will be asked in the written exam. Having the SSB Head Constable Syllabus at the time of exam preparation helps to attempt the written exam without any confusion.
SSB SI ASI Syllabus for General Knowledge
- National/International Awards.
- Indian History.
- National & International events.
- India and its Adjacent Countries.
- Scientific Progress/Development.
- Indian Languages.
- Sports-Athlete etc.
Syllabus for SSB SI Exam 2017 – Numerical Aptitude
- Decimal & Fraction.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Number System.
- HCF LCM.
- Use of Table & Graph.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
Sashastra Seema Bal SI Syllabus for General English & Hindi
- Word Knowledge.
- Sentence Correction etc.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Letter Writing.
- Use of Words.
- Idioms Phrases.
www.ssb.nic.in Sub Inspector Syllabus for Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification etc.
- Space visualization.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
SSB SI Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Analog Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
Physics Syllabus of SSB SI Exam 2017
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Laws of motion.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Units and measurements.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Alternating current.
- Communication systems.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Motion in a straight line.
SSB Head Constable Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Solid state.
- States of matter.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- P-block elements.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
SSB Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus – Mathematics
- Cube & Cube Root.
- Plane figures.
- Square & Square Root.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Remedial Teaching.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Area of Plane Figures.
- Lines and Angles.
- The language of Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
SSB Sub Inspector, Head Constable, DIG syllabus
Finally, we have updated the complete SSB SI Syllabus 2017 and exam pattern in the above sections. Hence, all the postulants are advised to follow the below provided SSB Sub Inspector Syllabus, Previous Papers and make your preparation plan. Go through all the topics according to subject wise to get a good score in the exam. Our team wishes All The Very Best to all the SSB Constable Job Aspirants. For more Government Job updates, stay tuned to us @ entranceexams.io.