- 1 SSC CGL Online Application 2017
SSC CGL Apply Online link available here. Check the step by step process to apply online for SSC CGL Exam 2017 from this page. Hence go through the following sections of this article to know more about SSC CGL Online Application procedure, CGL Tier I Exam date, SSC CGL Post Preference List for Male and Female Candidates, Application fee, etc.
Latest update: Staff Selection Commission has activated the SSC CGL Online Application 2017 link on 18th May 2017. So, don’t waste your time and apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam today.
SSC CGL Online Application 2017
If you want to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017, then you should be aware of SSC CGL Online Application process for filling the application form. Every year Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam for filling the vacant positions in various ministries and departments of Government of India. For this year, the officials have decided to release the SSC CGL Notification on 13th May 2017. There is a total of 20,000 vacancies (approx.) available in Police, Excise, Income Tax Department, etc. First of all, you should get a thorough study of the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria. If you find yourself eligible for this exam, then only proceed with the SSC CGL Application form online.
The SSC CGL Apply Online form will be available from 16th May 2017. The closing date to submit the CGL Application form is 16th June 2017. That means one can fill the form up to 16th June 2017 only. After this, the link will be deactivated. Since the mode of application is online, I advise you to apply for this SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam as soon as possible to avoid some issues such as server down or site can’t be reached or service unavailable that arise during the last days. But to apply for CGL exam, all the eligible candidates have to follow a two-step process of SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online that involves registration and application form filling. The Step by step procedure on How to apply online for SSC CGL 2017 is clearly mentioned in the below sections.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Dates
|CGL Application form will be available from||16th May 2017|
|Last date for SSC CGL apply online||16th June 2017|
|Admit card of SSC CGL Tier-1 exam will be available from||July 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam date||1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017|
|Result declaration for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||September 2017|
|Admit card of SSC CGL Tier-2 will be available from||September 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10th to 11th Nov 2017|
|Result declaration date for CGL Tier-2 exam||December 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam date||21st January 2018|
|Interview/ Skill Test/ Computer based Skill Test date||February 2017|
Check complete SSC CGL Exam 2017 Dates here.
SSC CGL Application Form
The online application forms of SSC CGL Exam are available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission, i.e., http://ssconline2.gov.in or http://sscregistration.nic.in. All the candidates should submit the application forms through online mode only. Also, the applicants are required to fill all the details with correct information as asked in the application form. After the final submission of the application form, they are advised to keep the print out of duly filled application form for future reference.
Also, check the list of Upcoming SSC Jobs here.
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application form – www.ssc.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGL 2017)|
|Educational Qualification||10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation|
|Mode of Application||Online|
How to Apply online for SSC CGL Exam 2017?
Here we are providing the step by step process of SSC CGL Online Application form. All the candidates should follow these steps and apply for the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 before the due date. After the announcement of the official notification, all these steps will be updated with the relevant links. So, keep visiting our site regularly for more updates regarding the SSC CGL Online Application 2017.
- Candidates just need to visit official websites given above and click on the registration link for SSC CGL 2017.
- Follow all the instructions carefully and fill the application form with the correct details.
- Pay the application fee with the help of debit card or credit card or Net banking, and finally submit the SSC CGL Application form online.
Pre-requisites for SSC CGL Online Application form
- A valid email id and password that should be kept active till the declaration of SSC CGL Results.
- Scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- All details about you and your academic qualifications.
- Identity Proofs (0ptional).
- Application fee receipt (in case of challan method).
So, all the candidates should be ready with the above documents before filling the SSC CGL 2017 Application form online.
SSC CGL Application Fee
Candidates applying for SSC CGL Notification 2017 need to pay the application fee through State Bank of India either in the form of bank challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/ Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online. To pay the application fee through Cash, Aspirants should take the printout of the challan form after completion of Step 1 registration. Now Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration. Those who want to make fee payment online can go directly to part-2 registration step after completion of part-1 registration. Each and every candidate will have to provide registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
SSC CGL Apply Online Procedure Part I & II – SSC CGL Registration Link
The registration process of SSC CGL Apply Online is divided into two parts namely Part I and Part II. The Part 1 of SSC CGL Online Application is one-time registration which resembles the permanent database of the candidates. That means the officials will provide unique Id and password which can be used for further exams conducted by SSC. So, with the help of this SSC One time registration process, users can directly apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 without registration. So, in the SSC CGL Apply Online Part 2 all the registered candidates must upload the required documents and complete the further application process. Hence all the candidates are advised to read the instructions on How to Apply carefully before registration or online application process.
SSC CGL Apply Online Part 1 – One time Registration
- First of all, Visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline2.gov.in
- Click on SSC CGL Apply Online link.
- Now you will redirect to SSC CGL Online Registration page.
- In that page, Click on Register button available on the Registration part. And you will get a link of SSC CGL Online Application Form.”
- Click on the “CGL Online form click here” link and the application form for the Part-I Registration will appear on the screen.
- There you have to fill all details such as Your Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Postal Address, Whether belong to Minority Community, Selecting Exam Centre and Code, etc.
- Select the Exam center and set the order as per the SSC CGL Post Preference List mentioned below.
- If you want to pay the application fee using challan, you should click on “Download offline challan” available on the online registration page.
- So, make fee payment and enter the bank challan number in the relevant fields.
- After filling up all information, verify your details once and select I agree button. Because any modifications or corrections are not allowed thereafter.
- Now Submit the SSC CGL Application form.
- After submission of Part I of the application form, A unique registration number and password will appear on the screen. Note down the number or take a printout of that page. Because you should keep it safe until the declaration of final results.
- With this, SSC CGL Apply Online Part 1 registration is completed.
Also, check SSC Online Application process for CHSL, MTS, JHT & other posts.
SSC CGL Apply Online Process – Part II SSC CGL Online Application
- Candidates should now login to the official site using their registration number and Date of birth.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The scanned photograph should be in 8-bit JPG format with the size of the file between 12 kb and 4 kb.
- Your scanned signature also must be in JPG format and of size between 12 kb and 1 kb.
- After uploading these documents, verify once and click on Submit button.
- An email will be sent to your registered email id informing you that your SSC CGL Application has been successfully registered.
- Conserve your Registration No, Email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the SSC CGL Online Application form for future use.
SSC CGL Post Preference List 2017
Aspirants of Combined Graduate Level Examination might be in the dilemma that which post or Job profile they should choose during SSC CGL Apply Online process. To clear the confusion among the candidates, I have given SSC CGL 2017 Post Preference List for both Male and Female candidates. While choosing the order of these Group B and Group C posts, you should look for some parameters such as Type of work, salary and benefits, posting, promotions, the amount of work, department, etc. Because you have to fill a total of 30 different posts in order of your preference at the time of filling up of SSC CGL 2017 Application Form. So, based on these parameters, we have prepared an SSC CGL Post Preference List that was given below.
SSC CGL 2017 Post Preference List for Female Candidates
|1.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres]||Y|
|2.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics ]||#|
|3.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|4.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG ]||W|
|5.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|6.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
|7.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|8.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others ]||X|
|9.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|10.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|11.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|12.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)||A|
|14.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|15.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|16.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]||C|
|17.||Compiler [Registrar General of India ]||$|
|18.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations]||H|
|19.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|20.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|21.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations]||I|
|22.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|23.||Inspector of Posts [ Department of Post]||P|
|24.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|25.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others]||V|
|26.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|27.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|28.||Assistant (Cypher) [Ministry of ExternalAffairs]||F|
|29.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
SSC CGL 2017 Post Preference List for Male Candidates
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|2.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]||C|
|3.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics ]||#|
|4.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|5.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|6.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|8.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations]||H|
|9.||Cypher Assistant [Ministry of External Affairs]||F|
|10.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
|11.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|12.||Compiler [Registrar General of India]||$|
|13.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)||A|
|14.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations]||I|
|15.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|16.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|17.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others ]||V|
|18.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|19.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|20.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|21.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|22.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|23.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|24.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG ]||W|
|25.||Inspector of Posts [ Department of Post]||P|
|26.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|27.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others ]||X|
|28.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Y|
|29.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
This is all about SSC CGL Apply Online 2017 process. Do share this article with your friends too. Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more updates about SSC CGL Exam 2017.