- 1 SSC CGL Cut off 2017
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level SSC CGL Exam Date 2017
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 CutOff Details
- 1.3 What is SSC CGL 2017 Cut Off Marks?
- 1.4 ssc.nic.in CGL tier 1 Cut Off 2017
- 1.5 SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 2 2017
- 1.6 SSC CGL Cut Off Expected 2017 – Resolution of Tie Cases
SSC CGL CutOff 2017 for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is available here. The officials have recently released the Staff Selection Commission SSC CGL Cut off Marks 2017 through online. Aspirants who have successfully attended the SSC CGL Exam 2017 can check the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam cut off 2017 to know whether you are qualified for the next level or not.
SSC CGL Cut off 2017
Are you in search of SSC CGL 2017 Cut Off Marks? We have provided here the Staff Selection commission Previous Year cut Off 2017 for the convenience of the ssc cgl exam takers.
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2017 for tier 1 & 2 through the official website. The officials have successfully conducted SSC CGL tier 1 Exam on 1st to 20th August 2017. Candidates who have qualified in tier 1 exam have participated in Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Exam on 10th & 11th November 2017. A huge number of candidates have applied for the SSC CGL Exam 2017 and attended on the exam dates.
On the basis of the SSC CGL tier 1 & 2 Cut Off, candidates are called for tier 3 Exam (Descriptive paper) which was held on 21st January 2018. There is no sectional cut off for Staff Selection commission Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017. SSC CGL final CutOff is declared soon after the official announcement.
www.ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level SSC CGL Exam Date 2017
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Important Dates|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Group B & C Posts|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||1st to 20th August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2017 Exam Date||10th & 11th November 2017|
|Staff Selection Commission tier 3 Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||February 2018|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 CutOff Details
The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CGL 2017 Cut off Marks along with the announcement of ssc result. The SSC Cut Off 2017 is different for different categories for Paper 1, 2, 3 & 4. Staff Selection Commission will issue the SSC CGL cut off in the following ways.
- All Interview Posts
- All non-Interview Posts
- Statistical Invigilator/Compiler
Candidates who have appeared for SSC CGL Exam can first of all check the score with the help of exam key. Through SSC CGL answer key, candidates can estimate the marks obtained in the exam. Then crosscheck your marks with SSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2017 to check whether you have qualified or not.
What is SSC CGL 2017 Cut Off Marks?
The SSC CGL Cut Off Marks are the minimum score candidates have to obtain in order to get qualify the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017. The SSC CGL Cutoff Marks 2017 is decided by the Staff Selection commission. Candidates have to qualify all the tiers separately by securing the minimum cut off marks. Aspirants can remember that there is no sectional cut off.
Procedure for calculating ssc.nic.in CGL Expected cut off 2017
- Based on the SSC CGL tier 1 cut Off 2017, candidates are shortlisted to the Tier 2 SSC CGL Exam.
- Candidates who have met the SSC CGL tier 2 cut off Marks are eligible to appear for Tier 3 Exam.
- After the completion of the written exam & skill test, the commission will prepare an All India Merit List for each category of different posts.
- The selection of the candidates in the merit list will be on the basis of marks obtained by them & preference of posts exercised at the time of filling the application form.
Factors to determine SSC CGL 2017 Expected Cut Off
- The number of candidates appeared for the exam.
- The number of vacancies available
- On the basis of performance in the exam.
- The difficulty level of the exam
ssc.nic.in CGL tier 1 Cut Off 2017
The category wise SSC CGL tier 1 Cut off for different categories is as follows.
Staff Selection commission SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 1 2017
|SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 1 Exam 2016|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Previous Years SSC CGL Cut Off
|SSC CGL Cut Off Scores 2016-2011|
|Category||ssc.nic.in CGL Cut Off Marks|
|2015||2014||2013 (Re-Exam & Exam)||2012||2011|
SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 2 2017
- SSC CGL 2017 tier 2 Exam consists of four papers.
- Out of these papers, Paper 1 & 2 are compulsory for all the applicants whereas paper 3 & 4 are only for those candidates who have applied for Statistical Officer & Assistant Audit Officer.
- There is no sectional cut off for SSC CGL Exam.
- SSC CGL Cut Off Tier 2 is calculated based on the Paper 1 & Paper 2 Marks.
- The SSC CGL cut off score is decided by the officials on the basis of marks obtained in paper 3 & 4.
- The SSC CGL tier 2 Cut Off is less when the question paper is difficult.
- The cut off depends upon the no. of vacancies. If there are more vacancies, the SSC CGL Cut Off is less.
- There is sustain the increase in SSC CGL Expected Cut Off over the last few years. As the competition is increasing day by day, the cut off also tends to go higher.
Staff Selection commission ssc.nic.in CGL 2017 Cutoff for tier 2 Exam
|SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 for Assistant Audit Officer|
|Category||Cut Off Tier 1+ Tier 2 (Paper 1 + 2 + 4)|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut off Marks 2016 – ssc nic in CGL Previous Year cut Off Marks
|www.ssc.nic.in Cut Off for Assistant Section Officer in CSS & Assistant in MEA|
|Category||Cut Off Tier 1 + Tier 2 (Paper 1 + 2)|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Cut Off Tier 2 2016 Exam
|SSC CGL tier 2 Cut off for Junior Statistical Officer (Grade 2)|
|Category||Cut off Tier 1 +Tier 2 (Paper 1 + 2 + 3)|
SSC CGL Cut Off Expected 2017 – Resolution of Tie Cases
- Based on the total marks obtained in the exam.
- On the basis of marks obtained in SSC CGL tier 1 & 2 Exam.
- Candidates who age is older are given preference.
- Alphabetical order in which the first name of the candidates appear
There might be certain cases where the candidates will score equal marks, the tie is broken by the procedure given above.
Check SSC CGL Result 2017
The information covered on this page regarding SSC CGL Cut Off 2017 Expected marks is for the reference purpose of the candidates only. We will also update here the further details of SSC CGL Previous Year cut Off Marks soon after the announcement by the officials. So, we advise the candidates to stay connected to our site entranceexams.io for Upcoming SSC Recruitment. Also, refer the official website for detailed information of SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
SSC CGL Result 2017 ——> Tier 1, 2 & 3