- 1 SSC CGL Question Paper @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CGL Exam 2021 Details
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification 2021
- 1.3 SSC CGL Prelims Model Papers ssc.nic.in Syllabus
- 1.4 SSC CGL (tier 1) Exam Papers Pattern 2021
- 1.5 Steps while solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
- 1.6 Benefits of SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
- 1.7 SSC CGL Previous Papers ssc.nic.in Books
- 1.8 SSC CGL Previous Papers with Solutions in Pdf format
- 1.9 Download Last 10 years SSC CGL Previous Papers Tier 1 & tier 2 PDF
SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers pdf available here for free. Candidates who are preparing for SSC CGL Exam can download Staff Selection Commission CGL Model Papers at free of cost. Last 5 years SSC CGL Previous Papers are attached here.
SSC CGL Question Paper @ ssc.nic.in
Are you seriously preparing for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021? You are on the right page to boost up your confidence levels & download ssc cgl previous papers for better preparation.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers plays an important role to crack the ssc exam. By solving Staff Selection Commission CGL Previous Papers, candidates can understand the exam pattern, difficulty level, marking scheme, etc. Candidates who are willing to attend the exam can download SSC CGL Previous Papers through the links provided below. Applicants who are worrying about the exam can also get here the preparation tips, study materials, books, etc.
SSC CGL Exam 2021 Details
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2021 Important Dates|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Exam|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||1st to 20th August 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||10th & 11th November 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Date (Tier 3)||21st January 2021|
|ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 4 Exam Date||Feb 2021|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification 2021
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Notification in the month of 16th May 2021. Most of the candidates who are looking for Government jobs have utilized this opportunity and applied for SSC CGL Exam 2021. Also, those candidates who are willing to apply but have not applied till now also check the notification details carefully. If you know that you have satisfied all the eligibility conditions go through online & apply for CGL Examination 2021 before the last date.
Now at this time, we hope that all the candidates are in serious preparation for the SSC CGL Exam. So, un order to help those aspirants in preparation, we have provided here the SSC CGL Previous Question Papers through the download links attached to this page.
Download SSC CGL Application form 2021
SSC CGL Prelims Model Papers ssc.nic.in Syllabus
We have provided here SSC CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 for tier 1, 2 & 3 for the preparation purpose of the candidates. Before going to start your preparation, check & download Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Plan properly for exam preparation and start as early as possible to avoid last minute rush. Prepare & attempt well. All the best.
SSC CGL (tier 1) Exam Papers Pattern 2021
|www.ssc.nic.in CGL Exam Pattern 2021|
|Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||60 Minutes|
ssc.nic.in Staff Selection Commission Tier 2 Exam 2021 Pattern
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2021|
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Quantitative Ability||100||200||2 hours|
|IV||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200|
SSC CGL tier 3 Exam Pattern 2021
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam paper consists of the questions based on Essay/Passage and Letter/Application.
- Essay writing – 200 to 250 words & letter/application – 150 to 200 words.
- The duration of the descriptive paper is 1 hour.
- The tier 3 exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the exam are 33%.
- The exam is held in English/Hindi.
www.ssc.nic.in tier 4 Exam 2021 Pattern
- SSC CGL tier 4 Exam consists of data entry skill test & computer proficiency test.
- Skill test is conducted for Tax Assistant posts.
- Computer Proficiency Test is for Assistant Section Officer posts.
- The duration of the exam is 45 minutes.
- Tier 4 Exam is of qualifying in nature.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2021
Steps while solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Previous Papers|
|Step 1||Candidates can go through the entire SSC CGL Question Papers|
|Step 2||Prepare a plan of how to attempt/solve the questions|
|3rd Step||First of all, solve the easy questions & then leave the tough ones.|
|Step 4||If you are not sure, do not attempt the answer. Just leave it.|
|Step 5||Check the time taken to solve one complete paper|
|6th Step||Go through each question and search for answer So, that not to repeat it again in the final exam|
Benefits of SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
- Know the changes that occur in ssc cgl exam 2021.
- As per the modifications in CGL Exam, make a proper time table & stick to it.
- Allott specific time to each subject & borrow SSC CGL preparation books.
- Know the Staff Selection commission CGL Syllabus & Exam pattern 2021.
- After the preparation of each topic, immediately take the mock tests.
- Solve the SSC CGL Previous Year Papers daily & maintain notes for important points.
- Candidates can understand the nature of the ssc cgl question paper, marks allotted, topics covered, etc.
- While solving the SSC CGL Previous Question Papers daily, candidates can easily attempt the answers in the final exam within less time duration.
- At last, candidates have to allocate stipulated time for revision so start your preparation as soon as possible in order to avoid the rush.
SSC CGL Previous Papers ssc.nic.in Books
|Staff Selection Commission SSC CGL Books|
|Name of Books||Author Name||Publications|
|English for General Competitions: from Plinth to Paramount (Volume 1)||Neetu Singh||KD Publications|
|English for General Competitions (Volume 2)||Neetu Singh||KD Publications|
|Advanced Maths for General Competitions||Rakesh Yadav||KD Publications|
|Arithmetic for General Competitions||Neetu Singh||KD Publications|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & non-Verbal||BS Sijwali and Indu Sijwali||Arihant|
|General Knowledge||Dr. Binary Karn||Lucent|
|India Year Book||Contributed by various authors||–|
|Kiran’s CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question Bank 1999-2015||–||Kiran Publications|
|Master Guide SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier -I Examination||–||Arihant Experts|
|SSC CGL tier-II Exam Practice workbook including solved papers||–||Kiran Publications|
SSC CGL Previous Papers with Solutions in Pdf format
Candidates who are going to participate in the exam can download SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys and practice them daily. If you practice a number of SSC CGL Previous Papers (Solved), you can easily solve the questions within less time in the exam.
The marks obtained in Tier 1 & 2 of SSC CGL Exam will determine the eligibility of the candidates to appear for Tier 3 & 4 Exam. The officials will prepare the final merit list on the basis of the performance in tier 1, 2 & 3. So, candidates have to practice the SSC CGL 2021 Question Papers to crack the ssc cgl exam 2021.
Download Last 10 years SSC CGL Previous Papers Tier 1 & tier 2 PDF
We have covered here the complete details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Years Papers for the convenience purpose of the exam applicants. Our unit will also update the further details of SSC CGL Exam 2021 through this page. So, we advise the candidates to stay attached to our site entranceexams.io for further details of Upcoming SSc Jobs.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus 2021