SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 direct download link will be attached soon. Download Region wise SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 from here. Also, check the details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 such as how to download SSC CGL 2017 Admit card, Exam date, etc. After the completion of the downloading process, take the printout of the SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2017 & keep it in the safe place.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 Download
Hurry Up!!! to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017. Here the good news for the candidates who are waiting for the latest news regarding the SSC Notifications? Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can download SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card 2017 through online.
The SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 is the necessary document for the applicants of the exam. So, aspirants who are willing to appear for the exam have to carry the ssc.nic.in CGL Admit Card 2017 to the exam center. Candidates are not allowed into the exam center without SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card 2017. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit card consists of the details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, exam date & time, center, etc. So, candidates have to compulsory download the SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 1 2017 soon after the release. To download the ssc.nic.in Admit Card, candidates have to enter the roll number, date of birth through online.
SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 1 2017 Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization to recruit the staffs for various posts in various Ministries and Departments of Govt of India and in Sub Ordinate Offices. Recently, SSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of 3805 Assistant Audit Officer/Asst Accounts Officer, Junior Statistical Officer & other posts. At present, the officials are going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier 1) from 1st to 20th August 2017.
The Commission will soon release the SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 through the official website in the month of July 2017. Successfully applied candidates of CGL Exam 2017 have to enter the login details to get your SSC Combined Graduate Level Hall Ticket 2017 download through online. We will provide here the syllabus & exam pattern as soon as possible. Interested candidates can download syllabus & pattern from here and utilize them in your preparation.
ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 1 Exam Schedule 2017
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card Release Date|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||3805 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Audit Officer/Asst Accounts Officer, Junior Statistical Officer & other posts|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 Availability Date||15th July 2017|
|ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2017||1st to 20th August 2017|
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who are wishing to apply for SSC CGL Exam can visit Commission’s site www.ssc.nic.in
- Search for the related link on the home page.
- Click on “SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 1 2017” link.
- Enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number in the necessary fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card Tier 1 will appear on the screen.
- Download & save SSC CGL Admit Card 2017.
- Also, take the printout of the admit card to appear for the exam.
Important Details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Hall ticket
- The Commission will not send the admit cards through mail/post. SSC CGL Admit Cards are available through online mode only.
- Staff Selection Commission will issue the admit cards for Tier 1 & 2 Exams for all applicants.
- In case if any of the candidates is unable to download the admit card/call letter, contact the concerned regional/sub-regional office of Commission with registration ID, transaction ID, the copy of the challan, etc.
- The ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Admit Card consists of the important information such as candidate’s name, exam name, roll number, date & time of the exam, etc.
- Candidates have to carry any one of the identity proofs on the day of examination.
Details furnished in SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- Exam Code
- Address of the exam center
- Photo of the Candidate, etc
Documents required to carry for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport, etc
Applicants who are appearing for the exam can carry any of the above documents at the time of the exam. Without having original identity proof, candidates are not allowed into examination center.
Download Zone wise SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Admit Card
|Download ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Hall Ticket|
|State||Official Portal||Sub Region|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||North Region|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||www.sscwr.net||Western Region|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||sscmpr.org||MP Sub-Region|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Uttarakhand, A & N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org||Eastern Region|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in||North Eastern Region|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||sscsr.gov.in||Southern Region|
|Karnataka, Kerala||ssckkr.kar.nic.in||KKR Region|
|Haryana, Punjab, J & K, Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||North Western Sub-Region|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Central Region|
The information provided on this page regarding SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 is for the candidates who are searching all the websites. Most of the candidates do not know what is the next step after the successful submission of the application form. So, we will cover the details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 on our page entranceexams.io soon after the commission’s announcement.