- 1 SSC CGL 2017 – 2018 Notification Tier I Details
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.2 SSC Jobs – Staff Selection Commission CGL Posts – SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf
- 1.3 एसएससी सीजीएल 2017 अधिसूचना – www.ssc.nic.in Vacancy Details
- 1.4 SSC CGL Vacancy Details
- 1.5 SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Eligibility
- 1.7 SSC Apply Online 2017 – Combined Graduate Level Examination Online Application Form
- 1.8 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Dates @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.9 SSC CGL Posts Salary Details
- 1.10 SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus
- 1.11 Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.12 Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Previous Papers
- 1.13 Staff Selection Commission SSC Books
- 1.14 SSC CGL Preparation Strategy 2017
- 1.15 Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.16 SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Centers List 2017
- 1.17 Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key 2017
- 1.18 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 Cut Off Marks
- 1.19 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Results – www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.20 SSC CGL 2017 Download Links
SSC CGL 2017 – 2018 Notification released on 16th May 2017. If you are planning to apply for SSC CGL 2017 exam, then we have an awesome news for you. As per the latest news, the Central government is going to hire 2.2 lakh aspirants for non-technical Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. So, apply online for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam before 16th June 2017. Get details of Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam, SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fee Details in the below sections.
|एसएससी सीजीएल 2017 – 2018 अधिसूचना 16 मई 2017 को जारी करने जा रही है। एसएससी CGL लागू करें ऑनलाइन लिंक 16 वीं जून 2017 तक सक्रिय हो जाएगा।जून 2017 तक सक्रिय हो जाएगा। एसएससी मिश्रित स्नातक स्तर अधिसूचना पीडीएफ, परीक्षा तिथियाँ, एसएससी सीजीएल आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन @ http://ssc.nic.in/|
SSC is one of the leading organizations providing Government Jobs in various departments/ offices. As the competition is increasing day by day, most of the students are choosing the सरकारी नौकरी for the better career. In the upcoming days, the Govt. of India is trying to provide more facilities/ services to the candidates who have opted the career in government jobs.
SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (SSC MPR) CGL Admit Card 2017 is released. Download SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2017 for MPR now. Scroll down to Access the Admit Card Download Link.
SSC CGL 2017 – 2018 Notification Tier I Details
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier I Exam|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Staff Selection commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|No. of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2017 (Tier 1)||1st August to 20th August 2017|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
The much waited SSC CGL Notification 2017 was released. Through SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, the officials will recruit the applicants into Grade B and C Category Posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations. The exam is conducted in 4 stages known as tiers. Tier-I & II are online exams whereas Tier-III & IV are offline tests. Applicants need to qualify each tier to proceed further round and finally get selected.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is one of the most important organizations providing the government jobs in India. It is the leading government organization providing the employment to the thousands of students in India. Every year many vacancies are filled through many SSC Exams in various Government Departments.
Most of the students are presently choosing the Govt Jobs to lead the better life. The Government is also trying to provide the better facilities and services to the govt. employees in every aspect. There are millions of opportunities created in the upcoming days for all the SSC aspirants.
Staff Selection Commission is the conducting authority of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam. SSC CGL Exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of non-Technical Group-B and Group-C non-gazetted posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organizations of Govt. of India.
SSC Jobs – Staff Selection Commission CGL Posts – SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf
- Assistant in Ministries/Departments, Attached and subordinate Office of Government of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise and Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Junior Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Officers under C & AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant & Jr Accountant.
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC.
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC conducts the CGL Exam 2017 for the recruitment into the various subordinate services. The applicants who have cleared the selection process of Combined Graduate Level are designated to the following SSC CGL Posts.
SSC CGL 2017 Post Names
- Assistant Audit Officer.
- Assistant Section Officer.
- Inspector (Central Excise).
- Inspector (Preventive Officer).
- Inspector (Examiner).
- Assistant Enforcement Officer.
- Sub Inspector.
- Inspector of Posts.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II.
- Inspector (Income Tax).
- Tax Assistant.
- Assistant/ Junior Accountant.
एसएससी सीजीएल 2017 अधिसूचना – www.ssc.nic.in Vacancy Details
The Central Government was in the requirement to hire 2.2 lakhs of students in various departments. 70,000 vacancies are created in Income Tax, Excise, and Customs Department. Through the SSC CGL 2016 Notification, the exam conducting body has recruited a total of 4000 to 5000 vacancies. However, for the coming year, the total no of vacancies may be increased to 9000 Posts. So, the candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL Notification 2017 may grab this opportunity.
240000 SSC CGL vacancies in Income Tax Department: As per the Budget-2017 Document, Income Tax Department is going to increase its strength from 46000 to 80000 before March 2017. That means the department will create 24000 job vacancies in the upcoming year. Since the recruitment of Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant posts in the Income Tax Department is conducted through SSC CGL 2017 Exam, there will be a huge number of IT department vacancies available for this year.
51000+ SSC CGL Vacancies in Central Excise and Customs Departments
We all know that the hiring for the majority of the post in Central Customs and Excise departments is done only through SSC CGL Exam 2017. The Customs Department is one of those departments which will hire a large number of aspirants in 2017-18. So, as per the latest news, the Department is going to recruit 50000 new people in its Departments.
SSC CGL Vacancy Details
|Group of Posts||Name of the Posts||Ministry/ Dept/ Offices/ Cadre||Classification|
|A||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group B Gazetted (Non-ministerial)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|B||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group B|
|Ministry of Railway|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant||Other ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Assistant Section Officer|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group C|
|Inspector ( Central Excise)||CBEC||Group B|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|C||Junior Statistical Officer||M/O Statistics & Prog. Implementation|
The post wise SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 is not released yet. The officials will release the number of vacancies after the notification was released. As soon as the officials will release the SSC CGL Notification 2017, we will update the same on this page. So, keep checking this page regularly for more details of CGL 2017 Vacancies.
Check SSC CGL Exam Date 2017
SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017
This is the right page for the candidates who are in search of SSC Notification. Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2017 Notification on May 16th, 2017. Aspirants who are in search of Government Jobs can utilize this chance and check the complete details of SSC Notification 2017.
Staff Selection Commission has also invited the candidates to fill the SSC Online application. The starting date for SSC Online Apply is 16th May 2017. The closing date for the submission of the SSC Online Registration is 16th June 2017.
Also, check SSC CHSL Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Eligibility
Candidates have to fulfill the SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility before applying through online. The SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017 is as follows.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
The educational qualification will vary according to the post applied through SSC Online. So, candidates have to carefully check the SSC Eligibility through the below sections.
- Assistant Audit Officer: Candidates need to possess a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university (or) Should have passed CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ Master’s in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- Statistical Investigator Grade II: Aspirants need to hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and have to secure 60% in Mathematics in 12th standard (or) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with statistics as one of the subjects in graduation.
- Compiler: Contenders must hold Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as a compulsory or elective subject.
- Other Posts: Applicants should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CGL Age Limit
|CGL 2017 Age Limit SSC||SSC CGL Posts Name|
|18-25 years||Sub Inspector Group C|
|20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Sub Inspector Group B|
|Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector of Central Excise|
|Upper Division clerk|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Inspector (CBN) Compiler|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Sub Inspector (CBN) Inspector of Posts|
|21-27 years||Intelligence Bureau Assistant Post|
|Not exceeding 30 years||Assistant Audit Officer|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Up to 32 years||Statistical Investigator Grade II|
The SSC CGL Age Limit 2017 is different for different posts. So, candidates have to satisfy the SSC Age Limit before applying for the exam. The age relaxations are also applicable to some categories.
Apart from the above eligibility conditions, certain physical standards are required for the candidates who are willing to apply for the following SSC CGL posts.
- Inspector (Central Excise/Preventive Officer/Examiner),
- Sub Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation), and
- Sub Inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
SSC Apply Online 2017 – Combined Graduate Level Examination Online Application Form
The SSC CGL 2017 Online form is available through online from 16th May 2017. Before going to SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online, read the instruction booklet provided by the officials carefully. Candidates have to fill & submit the SSC Online form before the last date to avoid the server issues. The last date for SSC CGL Apply Online is 16th June 2017.
How to fill SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017?
- Visit the SSC Official website www.ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, search for the “SSC Apply Online” link.
- Click on the SSC Online Apply tab.
- Read all the SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill all the details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Pay the SSC CGL Online Application fee through credit/debit card.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the SSC Online form for future use.
CGL Registration Fee Details
The SSC CGL Online Application Fee for the applicants of different categories is as below.
- For OC/OBC (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For Female (All categories)/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
SSC CGL Online Registration fee can be paid in two modes. Candidates have to pay the fee through SBI only.
Offline Mode (Through SBI Bank challan)
- The State Bank of India challan form is generated through online.
- To pay the fee through offline mode or cash, candidates have to take the hard copy of the challan after the completion of the part-1 registration.
- Deposit the in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue the part 2 registration process.
Online Mode (SBI Net Banking/credit/debit card)
- Candidates who want to pay the registration fee in online mode can directly go to part-2 after the completion of part 1 registration.
- Aspirants need to enter the registration number and date of birth to continue the part 2 registration.
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Dates @ ssc.nic.in
|SSC CGL 2017 Time Table|
|Starting Date to fill the SSC CGL 2017 Online Application||16th May 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration||16th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date||1st August to 20th August 2017|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Date 2017 (Tier-2)||10th & 11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL 2017 Exam Date (Tier-3)||21st January 2018|
|Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||February 2018|
SSC CGL Posts Salary Details
The Staff Selection Commission has divided the pay scale for SSC Posts in two posts category i.e, Group B and Group C Posts. Candidates who have successfully cleared Tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 & tier 4 exams will get the salary per month.
Staff Selection Commission Posts in SSC CGL
|SSC CGL 2017 Posts Names||Salary Offered|
|Group B||Rs. 45000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Rs. 53000 + Rs. 4600 GP|
|Rs. 58000 + Rs. 4800/- GP|
|Group C||Rs. 34000 + GP of Rs. 2800/-|
|Rs. 24000 + GP of Rs. 2400/-|
SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus
Before going to start the preparation for SSC Online Exam, candidates must be clear about the changes that have occurred in SSC CGL syllabus & previous papers.
SSC Syllabus for Combined Graduate Level Tier-I
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
- Quantitative Abilities
- English Language & Comprehension
- General Studies
The questions in Tier-II Paper 1 are given from the 10th standard, Paper 2 from Intermediate/10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 are from graduation level.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 for Tier 3
- The SSC CGL Tier 3 exam is a descriptive exam that is conducted to test the written skills of the candidates in English/ Hindi.
- The exam is conducted offline and candidates need to write Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis.
- For better preparation, candidates have to read a lot of articles from various newspapers.
- Know the pattern of how to write a letter or application.
The questions asked in tier 3 Exam are based on the 10+2 standard. Tier 3 Exam is of qualifying in nature.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Syllabus
The Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2017 consists of a couple of skill tests namely Data Entry Speed Test and Computer Proficiency Test. The officials will conduct this Tier 4 exam for some required posts only.
Here, you can also check the syllabus and pattern of SSC JE 2017 Exam.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2017
The SSC organizes the Combined Graduate Level Exam in four levels. There are some modifications in SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier-1 & 2 Exam.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
|Tier||Type of Questions||Exam Mode|
|Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Computer Based (Online)|
|SSC CGL Tier 2||Objective Multiple Choice Querstions||Computer Based (Online)|
|Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Tier 4||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test||Offline|
The SSC CGL New Pattern is as follows.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exams are conducted in online mode.
- The time limit for tier 1 exam is reduced from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- The time limit for tier 2 remains same.
- Tier 3 Exam consists of descriptive paper for 100 marks in 60 minutes in offline mode.
- No sectional cutoff for SSC CGL Exam.
Staff Selection commission CGL Tier 1 Pattern 2017
|Section||Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Duration of CGL Exam|
|1||Geeral Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||75 Minutes|
- Tier 1 is an objective type exam.
- SSC Tier-I is conducted in online mode.
- There are four sections.
- Each section consists of 25 questions.
- There are total 100 questions for 200 marks in Tier 1 Exam.
- There is negative marking in SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
- 1/2 mark is reduced for each wrong answer.
Note: The SSC Online Exam duration is 100 minutes for visually handicapped applicants.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 2017 Pattern
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 hours|
|2||English Language and Comphrehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
- SSC Tier 2 Exam is an online exam.
- Tier 2 SSC online test consists of objective type questions.
- Paper 1 & 2 are compulsory for all the SSC CGL posts.
- Paper-3 is only for “Statistical Investigator Gr 2” & “Compiler”.
- CGL Tier 2 Paper 4 is only for “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- There is negative marking for the SSC online exam.
- 1/2 mark is reduced for each incorrect answer in Paper-1, 3 & 4 whereas 1/4 mark for Paper-2.
Note: The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes for the visually handicapped candidates.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2017
- The Tier 3 Exam is a descriptive type exam.
- This test is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi language.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam is of offline mode.
- In this CGL tier 3 exam, candidates will be given Essay/Letter/Application/Precis.
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- Tier 3 exam is conducted for 100 marks.
Note: The exam duration is 80 minutes for the visually handicapped aspirants.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 4 Exam 2017 Pattern
The SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam comprises of the skill tests which are required for most of the Govt Jobs.
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test:
- This test is used to check the typing speed of the candidates.
- Applicants will be given a printed matter in English.
- They have to type accurately on the computer with a minimum of 2000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test:
- SSC will conduct the CPT Exam in three modules.
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Generation of Slides
- SSC will conduct the CPT Exam in three modules.
CPT is conducted for the applicants to the post of Assistants of CSS.
Also, check the list of Upcoming SSC Jobs here.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Previous Papers
Candidates who have applied for the Combined Graduate level examination have already started the preparation. So, we have provided the SSC CGL Previous Papers which makes your preparation better. By solving the SSC Question Papers, candidates can get the details such as marking scheme, exam pattern, type of questions, etc.
SSC Previous Papers
|Sections in Previous Year Solved Question Papers||SSC CGL Books|
|Only Quantitative Aptitude||SSC Mathematics Chapterwise Solved Question Papers by Kiran Prakashan|
|English Section Only||CGL English Language Chapterwise Solved Papers by Kiran Prakashan|
|Only General Awareness||SSC General Awareness Question Papers by Kiran Prakashan|
|Only General Intelligence & Reasooning||SSC Reasoning Chapterwise Solved Question papers by Kiran Prakashan|
Staff Selection Commission SSC Books
The first thing needed for the preparation is to know the syllabus and getting the recommended books. Because, if you have the best book for ssc cgl it will be better to start your preparation by knowing the ssc syllabus. As CGL Tier 1 consists of four subjects, candidates have to possess the best book for SSC cgl subjects.
Many candidates will face confusion when buying the books for preparation. So, we have provided here the SSC CGL Books for Maths and English.
SSC CGL Books
|Section/Subject Name||SSC Books|
|Maths/Quantitative||Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic|
|English||Objective General English by SP Bakshi (Arihant)|
|Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey|
|General Awareness||Manorama YearBook 2017|
|SSC Previous Year Solved Papers||Arihant’s SSC CGL Solved Question Papers (2010-17)|
SSC CGL English Books
- SSC English Previous Year Papers, MB Publications
- Objective General English, RS Agarwal
- English for General Competitions, KD Kampus
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi, Arihant
- Common Errors in English, Kiran Prakashan
- Word Power Made Easy by Normen Lewis
- 30 Days to more powerful vocabulary, Normen Lewis
- Idioms & Phrases for SSC CGL, Arihant
SSC Quantitative Aptitude Books
- Quantitative Aptitude (Maths), Rakesh Yadav
- Quantitative Aptitude, RS Agarwal
- Fast Track, Rajesh Varma
- Quicker Maths, M Tyra
- Chapterwise Solved Papers, Kiran Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum, Savesh K Verm
Advanced Maths Best Books for SSC CGL
- Advanced Maths for SSC, Paramount
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics, Kiran
- SSC Advanced Maths, K Kundan
General Awareness Books for SSC
- Manorama YearBook 2017
- Lucent’s General knowledge
Also, check SSC MTS Exam 2017 date here.
SSC CGL Preparation Strategy 2017
- Focus on the SSC CGL Syllabus
- Read SSC Syllabus carefully and highlight the main topics.
- Borrow the recommended SSC CGL Books for preparation.
- After that, check the SSC Previous Year Question Papers and Exam Pattern for Tier 1 & tier 2.
- Make the SSC CGL timetable for each subject and stick to it.
- Note down the important points while solving the SSC CGL Question Papers.
- Don’t borrow or purchase two or more books for a single subject.
- Only use single and best book for a single subject.
- Manage the time for the important subjects such as Mathematics & English.
SSC CGL Exam is one of the most popular exams in India. So, candidates who want to crack the exam have to start their preparation 3 to 4 months before the SSC Exam. The following are the SSC CGL Exam 2017 Preparation Tips which helps you in cracking the exam.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
The SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card download link is available through online for the successfully registered candidates. Candidates have to download the SSC CGL admit card to attend the Tier 1 Exam. Candidates who have cleared the tier 1 have to download the SSC Admit Card to appear for tier 2 exam.
To download the SSC Admit Card 2017, candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth through online. The SSC Hall Ticket 2017 consists of the details such as Registration Number, Exam center, Address of Exam Center, Name of the Candidate, etc.
SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Centers List 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will decide the SSC CGL 2017 Exam Centers for the applicants of Combined Graduate Level Exam. Candidates have to choose the test centers while filling the SSC Online Application. The test centers are allocated on the basis of First-In First-Serve basis. The List of Exam centers for SSC CGL 2017 Exam will be released by the Staff Selection Commission along with the official notification which will be released on 16th May 2017.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Answer Key 2017
The official SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 will be released within 10 to 15 days after the successful completion of the exam. Only, those candidates who have met the cut off are only eligible to attend the next tier. So, aspirants who are willing to know your ssc result 2017 can download the SSC Answer Key through online.
With the help of the SSC CGL 2017 Answer Key, candidates know the score in the exam. After knowing the score, aspirants can search for the cut off marks to check you will reach the minimum qualifying marks or not.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 Cut Off Marks
The SSC CGL 2017 Expected Cut Off 2017 for different categories is as tabulated below. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SSC Results have already cross-checked the marks with the help of the key. After knowing the marks through the exam key, candidates can check the SSC CGL 2017 Cut Off to know whether you will qualify or not. Remember that it is not the final result. So, candidates have to wait patiently till the announcement of the SSC Result 2017.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2016
|Category||CGL Cut Off Marks|
Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2015 Cut Off Marks
|Category||SSC CGL Cut Off 2015|
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Results – www.ssc.nic.in
The selection committee will release the SSC CGL 2017 Result in four stages after the completion of the each tier exam. Candidates who have qualified in the first round will continue to the next rounds.
After the completion of the exam, candidates have to compulsory check the SSC CGL Result 2017 tier 1. Also, take the printout of the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2017 for future reference.
The details covered on this page regarding SSC CGL 2017 Exam is for the convenience of the government job aspirants. Also, candidates can refer the official site provided below to get the further information of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL 2017 Download Links
We will provide here the download links for SSC CGL Exam 2017 as soon as possible. Follow our site regularly to get the further details of Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Examination.
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus||SSC CGL Admit Card 2017|