- 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf 2017-18 – SSC Lower Division Clerk, JSA Syllabus
- 1.1 Overview – SSC Lower Clerk Division, JSA Syllabus 2017-18
- 1.2 CHSL Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Postal Assistant Notification Details @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 | LDC Marking Scheme
- 1.4 Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC, Postal Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
SSC Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017-18 is updated here. Check the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18 along with the Exam Pattern. Also, check official portal @ ssc.nic.in for the updates on Examination dates, Application Dates etc. Get Syllabus of SSC CHSL LDC, Postal Assistant, Deo Exam Pdf for free of cost. Download SSC Postal Assistant Syllabus Pdf through the links given below.
SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf 2017-18 – SSC Lower Division Clerk, JSA Syllabus
The candidates can check the latest and updated SSC CHSL 2017 Syllabus here. SSC Data Entry Operator Syllabus helps the candidates to know about the scope and requirements of the examination. When the candidates can craft and organise the SSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus accurately, then they can easily crack the job. Just knowing CHSL Junior Secretariat Syllabus 2017-18 don’t help the candidates in their preparation, but they should also participate in attending the assignments, online mock tests etc. Along with the SSC Postal Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017-18, Previous Papers are also crucial for the candidates to prepare efficiently. Read the article completely to get the detailed SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017-18.
Overview – SSC Lower Clerk Division, JSA Syllabus 2017-18
ssc.nic.in Exam Syllabus 2017-18
|Name of the Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||3259|
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL Tier I Exam Date||04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date||08/07/2018|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Exam, Tier-I (Objective Type), Tier-II (Descriptive Type)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CHSL Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Postal Assistant Notification Details @ ssc.nic.in
Hello Guys!!! Here is the good news for all the candidates who are willing to work for the Central Government. Central Government of India has released a notification to recruit the skilled and the interested candidates for 3259 vacancies for the posts like Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant. As there are many vacancies for various posts, there will be a lot of people applying for the job. So, the candidates should concentrate more on this Latest Sarkari-NaukriSarkari-Naukri by knowing the accurate SSC CHSL LDC Exam Syllabus 2017. The various subjects included in the CHSL JSA Exam Syllabus are English Language, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The topic-wise detailed SSE Junior Secretariat Assistant Exam Syllabus is given below. Check it out!!!
Selection Procedure for Staff Selection Commission LDC, Postal Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Written Test.
- Tier-I (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Tier-II(Descriptive Type).
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 – 18 | LDC Marking Scheme
Life has become so complicated that Exams have come to play an important role in one’s education. Exams have become so important because most of the students are afraid of the Exam. The valuable quality is indeed passing an examination. It can only be possible when the candidate has the perfect plan for preparation. Examinations are basically to test the knowledge and thought-process of the candidates. The competitive exams are very different from the regular exams. There will be lakhs of people preparing for the competitive exams. So, the candidates should have the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 to prepare efficiently. The tabulated Staff Selection Committee LDC Exam Pattern is given below for reference. Some of the important points for the Tier-I Examination are as follows.
- The test will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will be of 2 marks.
- The penalty of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will be in English & Hindi for 2, 3 & 4 sections.
|S.No||Subject Name||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
The candidates will have the Tier-II (Descriptive Exam) once he/she completes the Tier-I Exam. After completion of Tier-II Exam, there will be Typing Test/Skill Test for the candidates.
Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC, Postal Assistant Syllabus 2017-18
The detailed CHSL Sorting Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 is given below. The candidates are suggested to note down the SSC Junior Assistant for reference before starting the preparation.
SSC LDC Exam Syllabus 2017-18 – General Intelligence
- Space Orientation.
- Symbolic operations.
- Symbolic/ Number Analogy.
- Figural Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Semantic Classification.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Symbolic/ Number Classification.
- Word Building.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding.
- Semantic Series.
- Numerical operations.
- Number Series.
- Embedded figures.
- Figural Analogy.
- Critical Thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Drawing inferences.
- Social Intelligence.
- Coding and decoding.
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
SSC Lower Division Clerk Exam Syllabus – English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words.
- Spot the Error.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- One word substitution.
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration.
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze Passage.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Improvement of Sentences.
SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra.
- Elementary surds (simple problems).
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Statistical Charts
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar- diagram.
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle its chords.
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time and work.
- Number Systems
- Computation of the Whole Number.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- The relationship between numbers.
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism.
- Right Circular.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
ssc.nic.in Postal Assistant Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Events.
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Pertaining to History.
- Economic Scene.
- General policy and scientific.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier-II Syllabus
Tier-II will be of Descriptive Type of Paper. The Paper consists of 100 marks and the test will be of Pen & Paper Mode. The candidates will be given 1 hour to complete the essay either in Hindi/English. The minimum qualifying marks are 33%.
SSC JSA Tier-III
- Typing Test – The topic will be given and the candidate have to type 8000 key depressions per hour.
Stay tuned to www.entranceexams.io. You can get the latest updates like notifications, admit cards, previous papers etc for all Government Jobs & Bank Jobs. If you have any queries regarding any SSC CHSL Syllabus contact us by the below given comment box.
Check official site @ ssc.nic.in