- 1 71000 SSC Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in Constable GD Notification 2017
- 1.2 Latest Staff Selection Commission Constable Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2017 – other Details
- 1.5 Application form for SSC Constable Exam Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Official Notification for the GD Constable Posts. The SSC Board had released the application dates. Eligible candidates apply online @ www.ssc.nic.in for 71000 SSC Constable Recruitment 2017. The Online application for the SSC GD Constable vacancy will start from 5th August 2o17. Know the education qualification, age limit, selection process details in the below sections. Interested aspirants must submit their application forms on or before 4th September 2017.
71000 SSC Constable Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission will release the Constable GD Notification on 5th August 2017. SSC Board is going to recruit aspirants for GD Constable posts in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBR, AR, NIA, SSF vacancies. Most of the candidates wish to get a job at Staff Selection Commission. So, Job hunters browsing for SSC Jobs utilize this golden opportunity and apply for the SSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification. The online application procedure will release shortly. Candidates who qualified their 10th are eligible to apply for SSC Police Constable Jobs 2017. The authority of SSC Department will release the official Notification on its website @ www.ssc.nic.in.
www.ssc.nic.in Constable GD Notification 2017
|Staff Selection Commission GC Constable Jobs 2017|
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable GD (General Duty)|
|Number of vacancies||71000 posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||5th August 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||4th September 2017|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in /ssconline.nic.in|
Latest Staff Selection Commission Constable Vacancy 2017
Category wise Vacancies
|Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|Forces||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Vacancies Details of Female Candidates|
[Click Here for More Police Jobs]
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Jobs 2017
Job searching candidates at first, know the educational qualification and age limit details. If you are eligible can apply for the SSC Online Constable Vacancies. Here we have given the clear details, refer them.
Aspirants who have passed their 10th/ Matriculation from a recognized institution can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 23 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government Rules for the Reserved categories.
Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2017 – other Details
Selection Process: The authorities will hire the aspirants for its organization based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification
Application Fee for SSC Constable Recruitment:
For General/ OBC Category application fee is Rs. 100/-.
For SC/ST Category candidates: NO Fee.
- Postulants selected for the SSC Constable Recruitment Police posts will receive a pay scale of Rs 5910-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- After 8 months the Pay salary will be Rs. 10300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-.
|Starting date to fill the Online Application Form||5th August 2017|
|Closing Date to fill the Online Application Form||4th September 2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||5th September 2017|
|Admit Card Available Date||January 2018|
|Date of Examination||30th Jan to 5th Feb 2018|
Application form for SSC Constable Exam Notification 2017
After reading the official notification, candidates can apply for the Constable jobs of Staff Selection Commission if they are eligible. Aspirants can get their Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Exam Application form @ ssconline.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for the Police Constable jobs, soon after the official release of notification. Moreover, contenders, who submit their registration form before the last date i.e., 4th September 2017 will be eligible for the selection process.
How to Apply Online SSC Constable Jobs 2017?
- Go the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e., www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page find the SSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification Link.
- Read the official advertisement completely.
- If eligible then click on the SSC GD Constable Application link.
- Then, fill the application form with the details of name, age, address, education.
- Upload the scanned document and the passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Make the application fee payment according to your category.
- Thenafter submit your Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Application Form.
- Download the Registration form and then take the print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
The Information provided here will be useful for the aspirants searching for the Police Jobs. Soon after the release on official notification, we will update it on this page. In case of any queries leave a comment in the below comment box. Keep visiting our site www.entranceexams.io for the latest updates of SSC Jobs.