- 1 SSC Junior Engineer Cut off 2021
The SSC JE Cut off 2021 is released soon. With the SSC JE Cutoff for Paper I & Paper II, the candidates can estimate their result. Hence, check the SSC Previous Year Cut off 2021 from this page. And also, read this passage to know complete details regarding the SSC Junior Engineer Category Wise Cutoff and SSC Merit List.
SSC Junior Engineer Cut off 2021
The SSC JE Paper I Cut Off is the minimum number of marks that a candidate has to secure in the written exam. That means the aspirant has to score equal or more than the SSC JE Cutoff 2021. As the definition itself says that a candidate’s exam score is needed to guess the result. For this reason, download SSC Junior Engineer Answer Key. Then, calculate the total number of marks that a candidate may achieve in the exam. Now, check whether the score crosses the SSC JE Cut off Range or not. If it does, then the candidate is eligible for next round which can be paper-2 or appointment with SS Commission.
SSC JE Expected Cut off 2021 @ ssc.nic.in
|SSC JE Civil Cutoff Marks 2021|
|Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam: Paper-I (Objective Type) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type)|
|Paper-I Exam Date||22nd to 25th Jan 2021|
|Paper-II Exam Date||29th April 2021|
Apply for latest Sarkari Naukri from here.
29th April ssc.nic.in Junior Engineer Paper II Cutoff Marks | SSC JE Previous Year Cutoff 2021
The SSC Previous Year Paper I Cut off Marks are as follows:
|Category||SSC JE Civil Cut off||SSC Electrical Je Cutoff||SSC Mechanical Cutoff|
|General / Unreserved||100||115||115|
Note in case of tie cases: If more than one candidate secures the same aggregate of marks, then preference for assigning higher rank is given as follows:
- Paper II total marks are considered.
- Total Score of Paper I.
- The older candidates derived from the provided Date of Birth.
- According to the alphabetical order of candidates first names.
Factors Governing the SSC JE Cut off Marks 2021
- Total No. of candidates participated SSC exam.
- Total No. of vacancies available for Junior Engineer post.
- The level of difficulty of the exam paper.
- Average marks achieved by the aspirant in SSC test.
- Percentage of Reservations for various categories.
22nd – 25th Jan SSC JE Paper I Cut off 2021 | SSC Junior Engineer Merit List
The SSC JE Notification says that the Staff Selection Commission is recruiting the candidates for Junior Engineer posts. The Paper I exam is held from 22nd January to 25th January 2021. Also, the Paper-1 is an objective type exam with 100 questions, each carrying 1 mark. The Paper-2 is a descriptive or conventional type exam with maximum 300 marks. If the candidate qualifies for both the tests, then he/she is called for an appointment with the commission.
After SSC Paper 1, an SSC JE Merit List is published with the SSC Selected Candidates list. After Paper 2, an SSC Final Merit List is released. According to the SSC Final Selection List only, the jobs are allocated to the aspirants. After this, SSC Results are announced.
Download SSC JE Cut off Marks 2021 for Paper I & Paper II
- Go to the official website, www.ssc.nic.in.
- In the home page, Click on “Notices’ button.
- Then, look for ‘ Recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination – 2021 (Paper I) or (Paper II)’.
- Now, click on the link.
- Now, Enter roll number, password and exam date in their respective fields.
- Then, click on ‘submit’ button. It releases an Official SSC JE 2021 Cut off.
- Take a printout or download to analyze your result.
Official Website, ssc.nic.in
To get latest updates about central, state govt jobs and entranceexams to your system, click on star or press Ctrl + D and bookmark the Entranceexams site.
Leave a Reply