- 1 SSC JE 2017 Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in – SSC JE Exam Date 2017
- 1.2 Staff Selection Commission JE 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 SSC JE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Staff Selection Junior Engineer 2017 Recruitment Details
- 1.5 SSC JE Apply Online | SSC Junior Engineer Application Form
- 1.6 Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.7 SSC JE Admit Card 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.8 Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus
- 1.9 SSC JE Previous Year Papers Pdf
- 1.10 Preparation Tips for SSC Jr Engineer Exam 2017
- 1.11 Staff Selection Commission JE Answer Key 2017
- 1.12 SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off 2017
- 1.13 SSC JE Result 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.14 Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC JE 2017 Notification to recruit eligible candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) Posts. Check SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details from this page. Get SSC JE Admit Card, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to apply for Staff Selection Commission JE Examination 2017 from the below sections.
Latest Update [21/10/2017]: Good News!!! SSC JE Notification 2017-18 released. Interested candidates can apply online for SSC Jr Engineer Exam upto 17th November 2017. Stick onto this page for more updates regarding SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017.
SSC JE 2017 Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
The SSC JE 2017 Notification was released on 21st October 2017. Candidates who completed their Engineering Graduation and looking for the Government Jobs will be waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017. Therefore the Staff Selection Commission will soon announce the Notification of SSC Jr Engineer 2017 for Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Posts. So, all the Eligible Candidates who want to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2017 can apply. After the declaration of Staff Selection Commission JE Notification only, candidates can able to SSC JE Apply Online be filling the Application Form.
Recently the Staff Selection Commission has notified the Junior Engineer (JE) Posts for different government departments. Such departments have notified the various posts in Civil and Electrical for the Eligible candidates. The Staff Selection Commission department allow the candidates to fill the SSC JE Online Application Form for Junior Engineer Posts. The SSC Board will liberate the Junior Engineer Posts for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical divisions. Therefore the department will allow the aspirants to Apply for the SSC JE 2017 Notification, i.e., to fill the SSC JE Online Form on ssc.nic.in, i.e., the official Site for Staff Selection Commission.
www.ssc.nic.in – SSC JE Exam Date 2017
|Starting Date to Apply for SSC Jr Engineer 2017 Exam||21st October 2017|
|Last Date to Submit SSC JE 2017 Online Application Form||17th November 2017|
|Availability of Staff Selection Commission JE Admit Card||November/ December 2017|
|SSC JE Exam Date 2017||5th to 8th January 2018|
|SSC JE Exam Result 2017 declaration date||March 2018|
On this Page, Candidates can check complete details about SSC JE 2017 Recruitment like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy details, how to fill SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Online Form, Application Fee and Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Date 2017. For more information, visit the official site of SSC, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission JE 2017 Vacancy Details
SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Recruitment Details
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||update soon|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Job Location||All Over India (Based on Rank)|
|Official Site||www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most reputed organizations/ Government department in Inda. It takes the Responsibility of candidates about the Jobs at many Levels Such as SSC (CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE), etc. It is known as Karmchari Chayan Aayog in Hindi. The Staff Selection Commission holds the full responsibility of candidates to release Jobs for a various government department and Subordinate Offices. Every it releases an SSC Recruitment Notification for unemployed candidates. This year also it is going to announce the SSC JE 2017 Notification soon. So visit this Page for Latest updates of Staff Selection Commission JE Exam 2017.
SSC JE Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in filling the SSC JE 2017 Online Form need to follow the Eligibility Criteria fixed by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC Department in India set the Eligibility which includes Educational Qualification and Age Limit etc. Therefore aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the Online Application for SSC JE 2017 vacancy. To know whether you are eligible or not for the SSC JE Apply Online, read the Eligibility conditions mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for SSC Jr Engineer Jobs
The Educational Qualification for SSC JE Recruitment 2017 has two Sub Categories. Candidates who want to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Jobs can check the Qualification eligibility as follows.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. And for MES in Civil – people should have the Graduation in Civil Engineering and 2 years work experience in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Aspirants should complete BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical): Contenders should complete B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical): Candidates have completed B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University and with two years work experience in mechanical or electrical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS and C): Contestants must complete B.E. / B.Tech. Or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering stream from a recognized Institute or University or Passed the Intermediate exam in Building & Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional – 2) from the Institute of Surveyors in India.
Age Limit for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancies
The Applicants should have the Age Limit between 18 to 32 years to apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2017. And there is an age relaxation which applicable as per the government rules in Staff Selection Commission. For different Posts in SSC JE Vacancy, there is a different Age Limit as under.
1. Minimum Age for all departments is 18 years.
2. Maximum age for Departments varies for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical divisions given below.
- Central Water Commission and CPWD candidates should have an age must be equal or less than 32 years.
- For MES Candidates age must not exceed 30 years.
- Department Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract), MES candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Staff Selection Junior Engineer 2017 Recruitment Details
People who are interested in applying for the Staff Selection Commission JE Notification 2017 can check the Pay Scale and also Selection Process here. The SSC JE Pay Scale will be accordance with the department, Posts and also other Strategies.
SSC JE Pay Scale
Aspirants can know the pay scale and gross salary for Junior Engineer Post will be accordance with the department from the below table.
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 4,200/-||Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,119/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Rs. 4,200/-||Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,119/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 4,200/-||Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,119/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical||Rs. 4,200/-||Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,119/-|
|Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)||Rs. 4,200/-||Rs. 32,667/- to Rs. 37,119/-|
Staff Selection JE 2017 Selection Procedure
The SSC Junior Engineer Selection Process will be two stages. Candidates should score the minimum Passing marks to get selected for Junior Engineer Posts under Staff Selection Commission. Two Stages are as follows.
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test
- Stage 2: Written Examination
The Final Selection of Applicants will be confirmed based on the marks obtained in both Paper 1 and Paper II. Based on the marks, the preferences of the posts entered by the candidates will give the prominence. And Provision to the departments will be completed based on the merit of SSC Jr Engineer Examination.
SSC JE Application Fee
Candidates who belong to the General category have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 100/-. And women/ SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee payment.
SSC JE Apply Online | SSC Junior Engineer Application Form
The Interested and Eligible candidates should fulfil the eligibility Criteria of Age Limit and Educational Qualification and other necessary details. Aspirants who meet the Eligibility Criteria can able to fill the SSC JE Application Form 2017. The SSC Junior Engineer Application Form consist two parts namely Part 1 and Part II. To participate in the SSC Jr Engineer Examination you need to fill both the Parts of Application Form.
Here we have provided some information that every candidate should keep in their mind while filling the SSC Junior Engineer online Application Form.
- Before filling the Application Form, candidates need to register online first.
- And then fill the SSC JE Online Application.
- For the SSC JE 2017 Recruitment process, only online applications are accepted by the officials.
- And only one Application is accepted from the Applicants for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Applicants are requested to Submit their SSC JE Apply Online from before the Last date.
- At the time of appearing the Examination, Applicant has to Submit the Application Form.
- In the case of multiple applications, the last application for which part I and part II registration completed will be received.
Click here – SSC JE Online Form 2017 – Release Soon
How to fill SSC JE Online Application Form 2017?
Part 1 Registration
- Click on the Part 1 Registration of SSC JE link.
- Fill the basic information like Name of the Applicant, Fathers Name, address, Email Address, Mobile Number, Category, domicile, etc.
- After entering the details, if you find provided details are correct then click on the ‘I agree’ button. After that, no correction/ modifications will be allowed.
- Now Submit the Part 1 SSC JE Registration Form by clicking on the Submit button.
- Now a Registration number will be provided which should be noted.
Part 2 Registration
- Login to your registered account by using your registration number and date of birth.
- Pay the Application Fee through online by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card can go directly to the Part II Registration.
- Also can Pay offline by taking Print out of Challan generated online After part 1 Registration. Deposit the Fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with Part II Registration.
- Candidates who exempted from fee payment can skip this Part.
- After Successful Payment, candidates need to upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature with a given specifications.
- After completion of filling the Form Submit the Application by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Pattern 2017
|Papers||Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Paper – I (MCQs)||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|Part A- General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Paper – II (Conventional)||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
- According to the Examination Pattern of SSC JE, candidates who applied for the Junior Engineer (Civil), JE (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- And who applied for the Junior Engineer (Electrical) has to attempt Part B (Electrical) of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- JE (Mechanical) applied candidates should appear for the Part C (Mechanical) of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper Pattern
- Paper 1 is a computer-based test having objective type questions.
- Total Marks for Paper 1 is 200 Marks.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- 100 Marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness.
- remaining 100 Marks is for Technical Subject.
- Paper 2 is a Conventional Type.
- Total Marks is for 300 Marks.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- It contains total technical questions.
SSC JE Admit Card 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission issued SSC JE Admit Card for the Examination. The Staff Selection Commission JE Examination is going to held from 5th to 8th January 2018 at many centers. As like every year, SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 will be released by the Staff Selection Commission department before 10 days or 12 days of the examination. Candidates who fill the SSC Jr Engineer Online Form and Submitted Successfully can able to download the Admit Card of SSC Junior Engineer 2017.
However, candidates are suggested to download the SSC JE Admit card 2017 before the Examination and keep it safely. Those who are going to attend the Examination, don’t forget to bring the SSC Jr Engineer Hall Ticket to the Exam centre. Because without the Admit Card no candidate will be allowed into the exam room. It is a very important document. And keep it safely until the Results declared. Here, we provided a direct link to download the SSC JE 2017 Admit Card.
Staff Selection Commission JE Syllabus
Aspirants who applied for the SSC Junior Engineer Notification will be going to attend the Examination in the month of January 2018. To appear for the SSC JE Exam, candidates should make perfect preparation. Through the Provided SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, applicants can know what to study and what not. We provided each and every topic that covered under the SSC JE Syllabus. The Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Examination will conduct in two papers. Candidates who qualify in the Paper 1 Examination will be allowed to the Paper 2 Examination. So make better Preparation and score good marks in the Exam. And also can crack the Exam easily.
People should know the full Syllabus of SSC Jr Engineer before starting the Exam Preparation. At the time of Exam preparation, knowing the complete SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus is very important. Therefore qualifying the Exam is very easy if you have prepared for the Exam with perfect preparation. Here is the complete SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017.
SSC JE Paper 1 Syllabus
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning.
2. General Awareness.
3. Technical Subject
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural).
- Parts B: General Engineering (Electrical) and
- Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)
SSC JE Paper 2 Syllabus
- Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural).
- Part B: General Engineering (Electrical).
- Parts C: General Engineering (Mechanical).
SSC JE Previous Year Papers Pdf
To get a good score in the Examination, people should practice the number of old question papers pdf. The Past year Papers are the Primary importance when you are looking for the Exam Preparation. The SSC JE Old Question Papers Pdf will help you to understand the Structure and Pattern of the Exam Paper. Solving these SSC Junior Engineer Previous Year Papers will score well in the Examination. Therefore, candidates can visit the official Site of SSC, i.e., www.ssc.nic.in for Previous year Question Papers. Aspirants can also download the SSC Junior Engineer JE Model Question Papers for Practicing and also can improve Solving Skills provided below.
Download SSC Junior Engineer Model Question Papers Pdf
SSC JE Civil Engineering Paper 1 – Mental Ability
Staff Selection Commission JE Old Paper
SSC Junior Engineer Previous Papers Pdf
SSC Jr Engineer Exam Sample Paper
Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Model Paper
SSC Junior Engineer Previous Year Question Paper
Preparation Tips for SSC Jr Engineer Exam 2017
To Crack the SSC Junior Engineer Examination as well to make perfect preparation, we have listed some important Preparation Tips and Tracks. Follow some points which are given below and use them in your SSC JE Exam Preparation.
- First of all, set your mind to work hard and focus on the examination.
- Be constantly without any distractions in your learning process to achieve your goal.
- Don’t be hurry while answering the questions.
- Go through all the given instructions carefully.
- Take your time before answering the question but don’t hang on for a long time.
SSC JE 2017 Online Test
To get command over the Subjects, Practice is very important to face the Exam. So before attending the Examination take Online Mock Tests which helps your confidence. And also check the Exam Analysis after taking the Online Mock Test to improve every particular Subject. It will determine your current Status and Position. The SSC JE 2017 Online Test is given based on the updated current Syllabus prepared by the experts. Candidates can also take the local test to improve knowledge and make it stronger. Therefore, the test is conducted in both Hindi and English Language for the sake of applicants.
Staff Selection Commission JE Answer Key 2017
SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Applicants who given their Exam in the month of January 2018 will be looking for the SSC JE Answer Key 2017 after completion of the Examination. The authority will make available of the Exam key for the appeared candidates before the Results declared. Through the provided official SSC Junior Engineer Answer key, candidates can check their Answers and can estimate their score before the Results. And also people can estimate their performance in the examination. The authority will release the SSC Jr Engineer Exam Key after 15 or 20 days of the Examination at their official Portal www.ssc.nic.in.
The Exam Key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the Examination. So download the SSC JE Answer Key for all Sets (i.e., A, B, C, D) from the Official Site.
SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has organized the Junior Engineer examination. People who given their Examination can check the SSC JE Cut off 2017. We have provided the Expected SSC Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks which will help you to know whether they will qualify or not. If you are going to attend the Examination can check the given Expected SSC JE Cutoff Marks. The Cut Off is the criteria to shortlist the eligible candidates of SSC Junior Engineer Examination. We have provided Subject wise as well Category wise Cut Off Marks. Have a look at the below table and check the Category wise SSC Jr Engineer Cutoff Marks.
Expected SSC JE Cut Off 2017
|Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering||120-125||110-120||110-120||95-105||95-105||70-80|
SSC JE Result 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
After giving the Online examination of SSC JE 2017, candidates will be much waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017. The authority will release the SSC JE Result 2017 in the month of March 2017 at their Official Site www.ssc.nic.in. The Exact Date of Results Declaration is not yet announced. We will provide complete details regarding the Exam Results up to date when the authority declares the Result date. Therefore candidates are requested to be Patience and keep in touch with us regarding the SSC Junior Engineer Result 2017. Here you can check the Merit List and Cut Off along with the SSC JE 2017 Results.
Usually, after completion of the Examination, people are eagerly waiting for the Results of SSC Junior Engineer 2017. Therefore candidates must have to wait for some time to know the Results until the authority releases. We have attached a direct link to download the SSC JE Result 2017 at the end of the Page. So go through that link and check the SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Exam Results.
Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017
Hence, check the provided information in the above Sections regarding Staff Selection Commission JE 2017. The Official Notification, Dates are announced on 21st October 2017. But the apply online link of SSC Jr Engineer Exam will be soon available on this page. Here, we will update each every information about the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2017 when the official’s releases. So stay tuned to this Page or Bookmark this Page for complete information of SSC JE 2017.
Note: To know more SSC Jobs Notification details, visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.