- 1 SSC Apply Online 2021 @ www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.1 ssc nic in Application Form 2021 Download Links
- 1.2 SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 @ssconline.nic.in
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Application @ www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.4 ssc.nic.in MTS Online Application
- 1.5 Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Online Application 2021
- 1.6 SSC Steno Apply Online @ www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1.7 Staff Selection Commission SI Recruitment Apply Online
- 1.8 SSC JHT Application Form 2021 – ssconline.nic.in
SSC Online Application Form for MTS, CGL, CHSL, GD, JHT, SI, ASI Staff Selection Commission posts is available here. Candidates who are willing to get the Government Jobs can apply online for SSC Vacancies. Before going to apply, aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria for the ssc jobs. Applicants have to compulsorily meet the SSC Eligibility for SSC Apply Online. Contenders have to carefully check the steps for SSC Online Apply, How to fill SSC Online Application 2021 to avoid the application correction.
19/06/2021 Update – SSC Steno 2021 Notification issued. So the Aspiring Candidates can Apply Online on or before 15th July 2021
SSC Apply Online 2021 @ www.ssconline.nic.in
Recently, the Staff Selection Commission board has uploaded the SSC Online Apply form for various staff selection commission Jobs through the official portal. SSC aspirants can check the eligibility criteria for the ssc post you are going to apply through online. Candidates have to get ready with all the documents required at the time of SSC Registration.
Eligible candidates of the exam can download the SSC Online Application 2021 and fill all the details carefully. After the completion of filling the SSC Online Application Form 2021, check all the details you have filled during SSC Apply Online. Finally, submit the ssc online application and also take the print out of the Staff Selection Commission Application.
We have also provided the steps to fill the SSC Application Form 2021 for CGL, CHSL, MTS, GD constable, Jr Hindi Translator, etc. Go through the completed details for Staff Selection Commission Application procedure.
Staff Selection Commission 2021 Apply Online Date – SSC Online
|SSC Online Application Last Date 2021|
|Events||ssc nic in Application Form fillup Date||www.ssconline.nic.in Online Application Last date|
|SSC CGL Application Form||16th May 2021||16th June 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL Apply Online||18th November 2021||18th December 2021|
|ssc.nic.in JE Application Form||14th October 2021||10th November 2021|
|ssconline nic in MTS Online Apply||24th December 2021||20th January 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Application Form||29th April 2021||26th May 2021|
|SSC SI ASI Apply Online||22nd April 2021||15th May 2021|
|SSC JHT Application Form||15th April 2021||5th May 2021|
ssc nic in Application Form 2021 Download Links
- Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Form
- SSC CHSL Application Form 2021
- ssc.nic.in MTS Application Form 2021
- SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online 2021
- Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Online Application
- SSC CPO Apply Online
- www.ssc.nic.in JHT Application Form 2021
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 @ssconline.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission board conducts the CGL Exam every year to recruit the aspirants into various ministries and departments of govt of India. SSC board has invited the applicants through ssc online to fill the ssc CGL Apply Online Form. The starting date for filling the SSC CGL Apply Online 2021-22 is 16th May 2021. The SSC CGL Apply Online Last date is 16th June 2021. So, all the ssc aspirants have to fill and submit the Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Form 2021 soon before the SSC cgl Application date.
Check here for SSC CGL Notification 2021
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2021 Apply Online
|SSC CGL Apply date|
|ssc nic in CGL Notification 2021 pdf release date||16th May 2021|
|Starting date to fill SSC CGL Apply form 2021||16th May 2021|
|Last date for the submission of SSC CGL Application Form 2021||16th June 2021|
|SSC CGL Admit Card download Date||July 2021|
|ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Exam Date (Tier 1)||1st to 20th August 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date 2021||10th & 11th November 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL 2021 Exam Date (Tier 3)||21st January 2021|
|CGL ssc nic in Tier 3 Exam date 2021||February 2021|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants need to satisfy the SSC CGL Eligibility 2021 before applying for SSC Exam. Go through the Staff Selection Commission CGL eligibility to check whether you have fulfilled the SSC Eligibility or not.
Staff Selection commission 2021 eligibility Criteria – Educational qualification
- Aspirants should have completed the bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/institution.
The academic qualification will be different for the candidates applying for different posts. So, candidates have to cross check once before applying for the particular post.
SSC CGL Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
The SSC CGL Age Criteria 2021 is different for the candidates belonging to different categories. So, check the Staff Selection Commission CGL Age Limit. Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of SSC.
CGL SSC Application Form 2021 Procedure – ssc.nic.in CGL Application form 2021
Staff Selection Commission CGL Apply Online 2021 has two parts. Part-1 & Paprt-2.
- Candidates have, to begin with, the part 1 of SSC CGL Online Application Form 2021.
- In SSC Registration Part-1, aspirants have to fill all the details such as Candidate’s name, Date of birth, category, Email ID, Address, Phone number, etc.
- After filling the details in Part-1, click on “I Agree” button to proceed part 2 registration.
- The SSC Part 2 Registration includes filling of the payment details, uploading the photograph & signature of the applicant.
- Candidates have to upload the photo & signature in JPG format.
- The size of the scanned photograph must be less than 12 KB and greater than 4 KB with a resolution of 100 pixels width by 200 pixels height.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 12 KB and greater than 1 KB with the resolution of 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height.
- After the successful completion of the ssc registration 2021, candidates will receive a message regarding SSC CGL Application status through Emails and phone number.
www ssc nic in CGL Application Fee 2021
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For female/SC//ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD: Nil.
Candidates filling the ssc.nic.in CGL Online Application 2021 have to check the ssc registration fee details.
SSC CGL Mode of Payment
- SBI Challan Form (Offline mode)
- SBI Net Banking/Credit/Debit card (Online mode)
Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Fee can be paid through online or offline mode. SSC Registration Fee should be paid either in the form of challan through SBI Net Banking/credit/debit card.
- To pay the fee through online, candidates have to go directly to the part 2 registration after the completion of part 1 registration.
- Aspirants need to enter the registration number and date of birth to continue with the part 2 registration.
- Candidates who are willing to pay the application fee through offline have to take the printout of the generated challan
- after the ssc part 1 registration.
- Deposit the registration fee in any SBI branch and continue with part 2 registration.
Download SSC CGL Apply Online 2021 form
How to fill SSC CGL Application form 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- You will redirect to the ssc homepage.
- On the ssc homepage, search for “SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in SSC CGL Online Application 2021.
- Carefully check all the details before submitting the Staff Selection Commission cgl Application Form 2021.
- Upload the photograph & signature.
- Finally, submit the SSC Online Apply form.
- Take the printout of the SSC Apply Online CGL for future reference.
Download SSC CGL Previous Papers
SSC Board will organize Staff Selection Commission CHSL exam every year to recruit the candidates for various ssc posts. The SSC CHSL Application Form 2021 is available through ssc online from 18th November 2021. Candidates who are willing to get the government jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity and fill SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021. The SSC Online application last date 2021 is 18th December 2021. So, willing candidates need to log in the ssconline to fill the SSC CHSL Online Application before the last date to avoid the server problems.
SSC CHSL Application Date 2021 – ssc.nic.in
|ssconline.nic.in Online Application Details|
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification 2021 Release Date||18th November 2021|
|Commencement of SSC CHSL Online Registration||18th November 2021|
|SSC CHSL apply last date||18th December 2021|
|www ssc nic in Admit card CHSL 2021 download||March 2021|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2021 (Tier 1)||20th March to 20th April 2021|
|Staff Selection commission CHSL (tier 2) Exam Date||24th June 2021|
Staff Selection Commission Eligibility CHSL 2021
Aspirants need to fulfill the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2021 such as age limit, educational qualification, etc before going to apply for CHSL Exam 2021.
SSC CHSL Exam 2021 Eligibility – Academic Qualification
- Candidates should have cleared the class 12th or any equivalent exam from a recognized board.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years.
The SSC CHSL Age Limit for the candidates applying for Combined higher Secondary level examination 2021 is as above. SSc CHSL Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as per the ssc rules & regulations.
www ssc nic in CHSL Online Application Form 2021 Procedure
- Before going to apply for SSC Exam, candidates have to download the SSc CHSL Notification and read the instruction booklet carefully.
- The SSC CHSL Application form 2021 consists of Part-I & Part-II.
- In ssconline.nic.in CHSL Part 1 Registration, candidates have to fill all the personal & academic details.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph & signature in the specified format in ssc part 2 registration process.
- Finally, candidates will receive the SSC CHSL Application Status 2021 through email/mobile number.
- So, candidates have to provide the valid Email-ID and phone number at the time of filling the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Online application for CHSL Exam 2021.
Staff Selection commission CHSL 2021 Application Fee
- For General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For Sc/St/Female/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
ssconline.nic.in Application Mode
- SBI Challan
- Credit/debit card/Net Banking of SBI
How to fill SSC CHSL Online Application?
- Visit the official portal ssconline.nic.in
- The ssc homepage will appear on the screen.
- Search for “SSC CHSL Apply Online” tab on the ssc homepage.
- Enter all the personal, academic & other details in Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Application.
- Check the information carefully once before the submission of SSC CHSL Application.
- Upload the scanned photo & signature.
- Submit the Staff Selection Commission CHSL Apply Online.
- Keep a hard copy of the SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021 form for further use.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the exam for the Multi Tasking staff Recruitment every year. This year also it is going to release SSc MTS Notification. Candidates who have missed to apply for SSc MTS 2021 Exam can grab this opportunity and apply for Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam through ssc online.
The SSC MTS Apply Online application starts from 24th December 2021. The SSC MTS Application Last date is 20th January 2021. So, candidates have to fill & submit the SSc MTS Apply form as soon as possible before the last date.
SSC MTS Application date 2021
|MTS ssc.online.nic.in Application Details|
|SSC MTS Notification 2021 Release Date||24th December 2021|
|Starting date to fill the SSC MTS Online application||24th December 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Application last date||20th January 2021|
|www.ssc.nic.in Admit card MTS Download||April 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam date 2021 (Paper-I)||30th April, 14th & 28th May, 4th & 11th June 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam date (Paper-II)||17th December 2021|
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility
Candidates have to satisfy the Multi Tasking Staff Eligibility before applying for the SSC MTS Exam 2021.
Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Examination 2021 Eligibility – Educational qualification
- Aspirants must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) level Exam or equivalent from state/central recognized board.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2021
- Multi Tasking staff Age Limit (Minimum): 18 years
- SSC MTS Age Criteria (Maximum): 27 years
Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS Application Process
- One time registration (In case if you have not registered earlier)
- Application Filling Procedure (Application Part)
- Fee Payment
- Check you Application status
- Take print out of SSC Apply Online
Candidates have to first of all register for SSC exam through one-time registration (if you have not registered earlier). Aspirants have to fill the basic information in the registration part. Check all the details and make the SSC Application form correction in case if there are any mistakes at the registration time only. Registration ID and Password will appear on the page. note down and keep it safely. The SSC MTS Online application form 2021-22 is incomplete without the application part. SSC MTS Apply (Application Part) consists of payment details, uploading the scanned images of photo & signature, etc. SSC Registration is successful only after the completion of the application part fill up. Request for the changes/correction in the application form is not accepted by SSc Board under any circumstances.
SSC MTS Application Fee 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff Fee Structure
- For General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Nil.
Mode of Payment
- SBI Net Banking/Credit card/Debit Card.
- SBI Bank challan generated through ssc online.
How to fill SSC MTS Application Form online?
- Firstly, log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC homepage will appear on the computer.
- On the ssc homepage, search for the relevant tab i.e, SSC MTS Apply Online.
- Fill the SSC MTS Online Application with all the details such as personal, academic, etc.
- Check the details carefully before submitting the Staff Selection Commission MTS Application Form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Finally, submit the SSC MTS Application Form pdf.
- Take the printout of the Staff Selection Commission MTS Apply Online.
Staff Selection Commission will announce the SSC Junior Engineer Official Notification every year for the ssc JE recruitment. Likewise, this year also, SSC board has released the SSC Junior engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification. Candidates who are willing to start their career as a junior engineer can utilize this chance and check the details provided here.
The starting date to fill the SSC JE Application form 2021 is 14th October 2021. So, candidates have to get ready with all the documents necessary for SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online 2021. The last date for the submission of Staff Selection commission Junior Engineer Online Application 2021 is 10th November 2021.
SSC JE Apply Online Date 2021 @ ssconline.nic.in
|ssc JE Online Application Form 2021 last date|
|Staff Selection Commission JE Notification 2021 release date||14th October 2021|
|Starting Date to fill SSC Junior Engineer Application form 2021||14th October 2021|
|SSC JE Online Application Last Date||10th November 2021|
|www.ssconline.nic.in JE Admit Card download||December 2021|
|SSC JE Online Exam date (Paper-I)||5th to 8th January 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Exam Date (Paper 2)||6th May 2021|
SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility
Aspirants need to fulfill the SSC JE Eligibility 2021 such as age limit, educational qualification, etc to fill Staff Selection commission Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 online application.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Jr Engineer Academic Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical from a recognized university.
SSC Junior Engineer Age Limit
- SSC JE Age Limit 2021 (Minimum): 18 years
- Jr. Engineer Age Criteria (Maximum): 27 years
The SSC JE Age Criteria is different for the candidates applying for different posts.
www.ssconline.nic.in JE Application Procedure
- SSC Part 1 Registration
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Part 2 Registration
Candidates have to fill the SSC Junior Engineer Application 2021 Part-1 with the basic information. Registration ID and password are generated on the page. Keep it safe for future reference. After the completion of filling the details in part 1 Staff Selection commission Junior Engineer Online Form, candidates have to proceed to part-II registration.
In part 2 registration, candidates have to pay the application fee through online/offline & have to upload the scanned images. The SSC JE Online Application process is incomplete without part-2 registration. So, candidates have fill part 2 also for the successful submission of SSC Junior Engineer Online Application form 2021. Finally, candidates have to check the SSC JE Application status 2021 to check whether your application is submitted successfully or not.
SSC JE Application Fee
- For General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
The SSC Junior Engineer Exam Fee is different for the candidates belonging to different categories.
How to fill SSC JE Application Form 2021?
- Log on to the ssc official portal ssc.nic.in
- Search for the related link on the ssc homepage.
- Click on “SSC JE Apply Online” download link.
- Enter all the details regarding personnel, academic information in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Online Application 2021.
- Clearly, check the details in SSC JE Application Form 2021 Online.
- Upload the photo & signature.
- Submit the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Online form.
- Also, keep the hard copy of the SSC JE Application Form download for further use.
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Notification for the recruitment of stenographers in various departments in Govt of India. Candidates who are wishing to apply for SSC Steno Stenographer Recruitment 2021 have to check the eligibility details.
The SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2021-22 is available through ssc online from 29th April 2021. Aspirants who are willing to work as a steno have to grab this opportunity and apply before SSC Stenographer Apply Online last date. The last date for the submission of SSC Steno Application form 2021 is 26th May 2021.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Apply Date for Grade C & D
|SSC Stenographer Application Form 2021 download|
|Events||Steno Grade C Limited Departmental Competitive Exam||SSC Steno Gr C & D|
|Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Notification 2021||29th April 2021||17th June 2021|
|Starting Date for SSC Stenographer Online Form Fillup||29th April 2021||17th June 2021|
|SSC Stenographer Application last Date||26th May 2021||15th July 2021|
|www.ssc.nic.in Admit card Stenographer Admit Card download||June 2021||August 2021|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2021||9th July 2021||4th to 7th September 2021|
Steno Grade C & D – SSC Stenographer Eligibility Details
Candidates have to possess the following SSC Stenographer Eligibility 2021 before going to fill the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Online Application.
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2021 – Educational qualification
- Candidates must have completed 10th or any equivalent from recognized board.
ssc nic in Steno Age Limit 2021
- Stenographer Recruitment Age Limit (minimum): 18 years
- SSC Stenographer Age Limit (Maximum): 23 years
SSC Stenographer Application form 2021 pdf
- The SSC Stenographer Online Application 2021 includes two parts – Part 1 & 2.
- It is necessary to fill both part-I & part-II SSC Steno Apply 2021.
- The Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Application Form (Part 1) contains the personal, academic details.
- Fill all the details in the ssc online form, check once all the details before the submission of the SSC Steno Application Form Download 2021.
- After the completion of filling part-1 of SSC Stenographer Application form Online, continue the part 2 registration process.
- At last, check the SSC Stenographer Application Status to check whether your SSC Stenographer Apply Online form is successfully submitted or not.
ssc.nic.in Stenographer Application Fee
- For General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Nil.
Staff Selection Commission Online Application – Mode of Payment
- SBI Net Banking – Online Mode
- Challan of SBI Bank – Offline Mode
How to fill SSC Stenographer Online form 2021?
- First of all, log on to the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- You will redirect to the ssc homepage.
- On the ssc homepage, search for “SSC Stenographer Apply Online” link.
- Click on Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Application Form download tab.
- Fill all the details in SSC Stenographer Application Form 2021-22.
- Check all the details in Staff Selection Commission Online Application 2021 before submitting it.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Finally, submit SSC Stenographer Application Form 2021 pdf.
- Take the printout of the SSC Stenographer Online form for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online : www.ssconline.nic.in
Every year, the Staff Selection commission board will release the SSC Notification for CPO SI ASI Recruitment. Presently, the SSC has announced the SSC CPO Notification to recruit the applicants for sub inspector, assistant sub-inspector posts. Candidates who are interested in police jobs can check the SSC CPO Exam Eligibility. We advise the candidates to utilize this wonderful opportunity and fill & submit the SSC CPO Application Form 2021 through online.
The Staff Selection SSC CPO Apply Online link is activated from 22nd April 2021. So, candidates who are willing to apply for Police Jobs have to go through ssc online. The last date for the submission of SSC CPO SI Application Form 2021 is 15th May 2021.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2021 CPO Exam application form
|SSC CPO Application Form Date 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification release date||22nd April 2021|
|Starting Date for SSC CPO Online Apply||22nd April 2021|
|Last Date for SSC CPO SI Online Registration||15th May 2021|
|www.ssc.nic.in CPO SI ASI Admit Card Download||June 2021|
|SSC CPO SI Online Date 2021 (Paper 1)||30th June to 7th July 2021|
|SSC CPO Exam Date Paper 2||8th October 2021|
SSC Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill the SSC Sub Inspector Exam Eligibility before filling the SSC CPO Application Form through online.
ssc nic in CPO Eligibility 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed the graduation degree from a recognized university.
SSC CPO SI Age Limit 2021
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 25 years
The SSC CPO Age Limit for the candidates applying for the CPO Exam is as given above. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the guidelines of ssc.
Staff Selection Commission SI ASI Application Fee –
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- For Women/SC/ST/PWD: Nil
How to fill SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2021?
- Visit the ssc official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- You will redirect to the ssc homepage.
- Read the Staff Selection Commission SI ASI Notification carefully.
- Click on “CAPF/SI/ASI Recruitment Apply Online” link.
- Enter the details in part-1 of SSC CPO Online Form 2021.
- Check again the details provided in SSC CPO Application and click on “I Agree” button.
- Proceed for part-2 SSC CPO Online Registration 2021.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature while filling the SSC CPO SI Application 2021 (part 2).
- Pay the application fee and submit the SSC CPO SI Online Form.
- Take the printout of the SSC CPO SI Online 2021 form for future use.
SSC Board has announced the Junior Hindi Translator Notification every year to recruit the applicants in various departments. Candidates who are willing to apply for JHT Exam can utilize this wonderful opportunity and fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2021.
The SSc JHT Application Form 2021 is available from 15th April 2021. Candidates have to fill & submit the SSC Jr Hindi Translator Online Application on or before 5th May 2021.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Hindi Translator Exam Date
|www.ssconline.nic.in Jr Hindi Translator Apply Date|
|SSC JHT Notification Release Date||15th April 2021|
|Starting Date to fill the SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2021 Application Form||15th April 2021|
|Last Date for SSC JHT Apply Online||5th May 2021|
|Staff Selection Commission Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card download date||June 2021|
|SSC JHT Exam Date (Paper 1 & 2)||15th June 2021|
SSC JHT Exam Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Junior Hindi Translators is as provided below. Candidates can check the SSC JHT Eligibility 2021 such as age limit, educational qualification, etc through the below sections.
ssc nic in JHT Eligibility – Academic Qualification
- Candidates who have qualified Master’s degree/Bachelor’s degree/B.A (Hons.) with Hindi/English as a compulsory subject and Hindi/English as an elective subject from a recognized university.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: do not exceed 30 years
SSC JHT Application Fee
- For General (Male): Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female: Nil.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Apply Online – Mode of fee payment
- SBI Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card
- Challan of SBI Branch
How to fill www.ssc.nic.in Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2021?
- First of all, go to the ssc official website ssc.nic.in
- You will be redirected to the ssc homepage.
- Click on “New Registration” tab for one-time registration (for the candidates who have not registered earlier).
- Enter the name, date of birth, father’s name, gender, etc in ssc Registration Part-1.
- After that, search for “SSC Jr Hindi Translator 2021 Apply Online” link on ssc homepage.
- Fill all the details in SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Application Form 2021.
- Upload the photo & signature while filling the part 2 Junior Hindi Translator Online Application.
- Check the details in SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2021 Application form before submitting it.
- Also, take the print out of SSC JHT Online Form for future reference.
The information provided on this page regarding SSC Online Application 2021 is for the reference purpose only. We will also provide the further updates for the Staff Selection Commission Application Form 2021 download. Candidates can also refer the official website for further details of SSC Online Form.