SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 is available here. Check Staff Selection Commission SA Exam syllabus 2017 and Paper Pattern. Download SSC Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ www.ssc.nic.in. Know more about the IMD Scientific Assistant Exam pattern 2017 from the following sections.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017
The Staff Selection commission will conduct the Written test for the Scientific Assistants posts between the dates 20th – 27th November 2017. You have nearly 4 months left to attend the Exam. Let me clarify that there is heavy competition for the SSC Jobs. It is not that much easy to crack the SSC Exam for Scientific Assistant. One should prepare for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment exam from the date of issue of notification. During the Preparation, the Candidate must need the help of the www.ssc.nic.in SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017.
Latest update: Staff Selection Commission has dispatched the official SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 Pdf for IMD Recruitment @ ssc.nic.in.
So, for the sake of such candidates, we have enlisted the detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Exam syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern here. Through this article, you will get the complete idea about the SSC SA Exam Syllabus 2017 and test pattern. So, we advise the applicants of the SSC SA Recruitment 2017 to refer the Staff Selection Commission SA Syllabus, Paper Pattern and Model Papers.
www.ssc.nic.in SSC Syllabus 2017 for Scientific Assistant Exam
|SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 for IMD Recruitment|
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the posts||Scientific Assistant (Group B) posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1102 Posts|
|Starting date to apply online||18th July 2017|
|Last date to apply online||4th August 2017|
|Exam Date||20th – 27th November 2017|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
The Staff Selection Commission has dispatched the recruitment advertisement to fill the SSC Scientific Assistants posts in the Indian Meteorological Department. The notification has been dispatched for the 1102 vacancies. Graduate in Science with Physics/Computer Science or a Diploma Holder with Electronics & Telecommunication have applied for this SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Earlier. Now, the applicants of the IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment worrying about SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017. So, we have provided the detailed syllabus of SSC Scientific Assistants 2017 Exam in the below sections. Scroll down to get the Detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017, Paper Pattern.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subject Names||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part 1||General Awareness||25||25||120 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|English Language & Comprehession||25||25|
|Part 2||Physics, Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology
|Total||200 Ques||200 Marks|
SSC Scientific Assistants Exam Pattern for IMD 2017:
- The SSC Eastern Region SA Exam 2017 is conducted for 200 marks.
- A total of 200 Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Both Part I & Part II will be of Computer Based Type Test.
- For the incorrect answer, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017
Go through the following sections to know the detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for IMD 2017. Refer the complete SSC SA (IMD) Exam Syllabi Topic Wise for the ease of preparation. With the help of this Syllabus, you will come to know the Topics on which Questions would be asked CBE Part I & Part II.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 – General knowledge
- General, physical, topographical, geographical, economic and climatic features of India.
- Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning.
- The Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
- Current events.
- History of India, its freedom movement, cultural heritage, the salient feature of the Constitution of India.
Staff Selection Commission SA Exam Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Square roots.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Frequency polygon.
- Use of numbers and number sense.
- Profit and Loss.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Time and Distance.
- Circle and its chords.
- Heights and Distances.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Pie chart.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Time & Work.
- Elementary Surds.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Bar diagram.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 – English Language
- English grammar
- Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
SSC Syllabus for Scientific Assistant exam 2017 – General Intelligence
- Problem solving
- Abstract ideas
- Arithmetical computations
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical number series
- Relationship concepts
- Analytical functions.
- Decision making
- Symbols and their relationships
- Verbal and figure classification
- Space visualization
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 – Optional Subjects
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 is available here. Check the Detailed SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 for IMD Recruitment. Follow SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern for better preparation strategy.
SSC Exam 2017 Syllabus – Physics
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Atomic structure
- Wave and Oscillations
- Electricity and magnetism
www.ssc.nic.in SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 Syllabus – CSE Department
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Virtual Memory
- I/O System
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- File System
- Operating systems
- Database Management Systems
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 (IMD) – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feed back transistor
- Power amplifiers.
- Biasing and stability
- Negatives feed back transistor applications
- Multistage AmplifiersFeedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Digital electronics
- Introduction to Network Theorems
www.ssc.nic.in SSC Scientific Assistant (SA) Syllabus 2017 – Tele Communication
- Antennas and its characteristics
- Types of modulation & characteristics of AM, FM, PM.
- Radio receivers.
- Delta modulation.
- Digital Communication: PSK, ASK, FSK
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency and satellite communications.
- Wave propagation
- The difference between AM and FM.
- Sampling Theorem, PAM, PTM, PWM, PPM, PCM
- Multiplexing: FDM/TDM.
- Introduction to fiber, optics system.
We have published this article for the sake of the Candidates who are in search of SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus for Indian Meteorological Department. If you have any doubts regarding the Staff Selection commission Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017, leave your query in the comment box below. Our experts or fellow aspirants will give the reply as immediately as possible.
Stay tuned to our portal entranceexams.io to know more details Staff Selection Commission Scientific Assistant Exam Dates, Model Question Papers.