- 1 Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 6140 TNUSRB Jobs
- 2 TNUSRB Police Recruitment Notification 2018 @ www.tnusrbonline.org
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Notification released. Apply through online for 6140 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Posts from 28.12.2017 to 27.01.2018 @ tnusrbonline.org. Get complete details regarding Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 here.
Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 6140 TNUSRB Jobs
Hello Guys!!!! Here is the good news for the candidates who are dreaming of Police Jobs. Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board announced a Latest TN Police Recruitment Notification to fill 6140 Vacancies. The posts included in this notification are Constable (5538), Jail Warder(365), and Fireman (237). So, interested job seekers can apply for Latest Police Jobs in Tamil Nadu State. The board accepts online applications for Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 from 28th December 2017. To avoid last minute server issues apply before the last date, i.e., 27th January 2018. Before applying go through the article for more details about TNUSRB Police Jobs like eligibility, salary, selection process, application procedure, etc. Also, get TN Police Constable Model Papers and Syllabus below.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment Notification 2018 @ www.tnusrbonline.org
|TN Police Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniform Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Online applications available from||28.12.2017|
|Last Date to Apply||27.01.2018|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||March/April 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, PMT, Endurance Test, PET.|
|Official Website||www.tnpolice.gov.in or www.tnusrbonline.org|
TN Police Constable Vacancy Details
|6140 Tamilnadu Police Jobs|
|2.||Jail Warder Grade II||365|
Refer official Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for category wise vacancy details.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Interested applicants can check their eligibility criteria like age limit and education qualification required for Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 before applying.
Educational Qualification of TN Police Constable Posts
- The aspirant must pass 10th class from any recognized board to apply for TNUSRB Police Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit for Tamilnadu Police Jobs
- General – 18 to 24 years
- BC, BC(M)/ MBC/ DNC – 18 to 26 years
- SC, SC(A)/ ST – 18 to 29 years
- Destitute widow – 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 45 years
www.tnusrbonline.org Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Details
Go through the below sections for further more details about TN Police Constable Recruitment 2018 such as pay scale, important dates, selection process, and application fee.
TNUSRB Fireman Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Tamilnadu Police Constable Applications available from – 28.12.2017
- Submission of Online Applications closes on – 27.01.2018
Tamilnadu Police Constable Salary Info
- The selected contenders will get Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 52,900/- for Tamilnadu Police Constable Jobs.
Selection Process of TN Police Constable Grade II Posts
The selection procedure of Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 is as follows. The candidates need to undergo all the following rounds to get hit TNUSRB Jail Warder Jobs.
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Application Fee for Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The applicants need to pay Rs. 130/- towards application fee for Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Tamilnadu through online, i.e., net banking/ credit/ debit card or e-payment in post offices.
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Application Procedure
All the interested and eligible postulates need to apply through online for Tamilnadu Constable Recruitment 2018 on or before 27.01.2018. On successful submission of online application pay the fee through online or e-payment before 31.01.2018. For easy access to the user, we have gathered TNUSRB Police Constable Apply Online Steps and given below. Follow them while applying for Latest Tamil Nadu Police Jobs.
Apply for Tamil Nadu Police Constable Posts @ tnusrbonline.org
- At First, open the official portal of TNUSRB, i.e., www.tnusrbonline.org
- On the home screen select the link “Click here for new registration.”
- Enter the details in the registration form and click on “Submit” button.
- On successful registration, a unique id and password get generated and displayed on the screen, not them for future use.
- Now select the link “Click here to apply” on the homepage.
- Enter user id and password and click on “Login” button.
- Application Form for TN Police Recruitment gets open.
- Fill the personal details upload required documents, photo, and signature.
- After filling application form cross check the entered details and pay the fee.
- At Last, click on the button “Submit” and take the printout of application form.
TNUSRB Portal: www.tnusrbonline.org
Hope the information provided here was beneficial to you. In case of any clarifications refer official Tamilnadu Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification. Meanwhile, Stay tuned to the Entrance Exams page or else bookmark it by pressing Ctrl+D for more updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs.